Weekly Server Maintenance - June 30, 2021

Arctic

Guest sneres
Just now, Guest Ironskin said:

I am one that is paying and that make your affirmation obsolete! 

yeah because youre dumb ;d, give more money to these retards

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lewkeiyu the Traitor
1 hour ago, Guest Get a Job said:

welcome all your tears.

Your name made me cackle!

Guest Too lazy to log-in
8 minutes ago, Guest Servers still down said:

ok so it's going on 6 hours now and servers are still down .... WTH? It's my day off & I can't enjoy the game cause it's not on

Maintenance 15 mins left...

Guest Bug fix pls!!

you guys say various bug fix..... really for 6hours.... i mean that game is done since 2009... there is laterally no more stuff to fix...especially for 6 hours maintenance lolol just be honest when you say bug fix... (+ you cant even give us the list of bug)  

Guest ceres
10 minutes ago, Guest Ironskin said:

If 15$ is so much for you my advice is to spend your money, time, energy in your education for a better life and not playing games.

Br players are most GOLDSELLER 

Guest Too lazy to log-in
2 minutes ago, Guest Bug fix pls!! said:

you guys say various bug fix..... really for 6hours.... i mean that game is done since 2009... there is laterally no more stuff to fix...especially for 6 hours maintenance lolol just be honest when you say bug fix... (+ you cant even give us the list of bug)  

You have no idea how server maintenance and Aion with its scrips work, right?

But in a way you are correct, those could have listed those bug fixes, even if it is a simply minor one just to show off they care about us and about Aion Classic's future.

~N3

Guest UE Member
15 minutes ago, Guest Just impossible price said:

This game will be just impossible to Brazilians... Please think about prices by regions like other games. WOW for example

US15 = Almost R$100,00 with taxs
U$45 = almost R$250 with taxs

so this conversion shows a real idea!

I very much doubt anyone from south america will continue in the game and we are a lot of players.

Romania, an UE State, where:  General income is 300 $ to 800 $ per moth, and we are many too.

Goodbye to 90% of them :D

Guest tseuG
3 minutes ago, Guest Bug fix pls!! said:

you guys say various bug fix..... really for 6hours.... i mean that game is done since 2009...

Probably posting patch notes from 2009.   *shrugs*

Guest Lewkeiyu the Traitor
59 minutes ago, Guest waterbath said:

Aion retail turned to ''truly free'' after some time, removing the necessity of sub, the company can and are making money way more from the battle pass than the sub, saying ''it need money'' is stupid, are the BCM not a cash shop ? battle pass is not paid ? even paying for battle pass, u can still level up it paying even more, you know that ? we will see how long will take to NC remove sub, sooner or later they will, so for those saying ''no lfg for free player'' u welcome all ur tears (like some kid that sucks at pvp said a minutes ago) when that happen.

Yes, but the Deava Pass was still a huge money moneymaker for them and served as a sub. You didn't need to sub, no, but that pass gave you some pretty decent perks. The only reason why I didn't pay for it at the time was because I wasn't playing on a level where a sub would be necessary.

They WON'T be removing the sub for this server any time soon because there are more than enough players, like myself, willing to pay in order to keep them from running Classic into the ground like they did Retail.

You wanna play for free? Go to retail or a private server. 

Guest Narmina
9 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

And the first step would be disabling all those « guests » from posting on forum.

i did buy founder pack to get 90 siel aura. (and +5 bucks for goodies even if not so usefull)
And i cant post with my account...
Stick with "genericuserxxxxx" cant change the name, and can only post on "general" in retail part...
So can hardly be ok with you

Guest Ahlyxia

Let's all be adults yes?

IF Aion Classic is to EVER continue with updates for the 'OG' release version of the game, the devs need to make money.

I think a lot of you forget that, retail Aion does not have  gathering or crafting anymore, a majority of the quest were removed, instances removed, everything was adjusted to speed players into late game.

I'm not saying this is an excuse BUT, if the current version of the game, that most fans wanted, is to have longevity the developers will have to redo a huge portion of the game. It's not going to be free, it's not going to be quick. This requires money.

NOW! I agree, you should not be able to spend IRL money on Quna, then turn around and buy Candy, then turn around and sell that candy to players. I think this not only creates problems, but incentivizes them. 

NOW! Let's get to the adult portion of this conversation, HOW DO WE FIX IT INSTEAD OF BITCHING!

- 1. Introduce a trade cap to Candy, you are limited the npc selling, why not just limit trade. Players that want to support the company and make money can still do this, it just drastically lowers the rate that money can be flooded into the economy and break things. For perspective! You can make well over 2 million a day playing if you gather/sell/craft so being able to get rid of 20 candies for ~2m a day would NOT break the game.

-2. Make the candy UNTRADEABLE across the board. You can still buy it and sell it to the npc for 100k up to a cap every day but you can no longer put it on the Broker or Personal Shop, or Trade directly with players. This would enable the buyers to still support the company while making kinah for themselves without over inflating the economy everyday. ~1m a day from IRL money spending.

-3. Remove the Candy all together.  Personally, I'm more of a fan of this option as I don't see much merit to the stats the candy gives you in the first place. When you factor in that each one is supposed to be worth ~100K Kinah I really don't think it's worth the price for the temporary bonus anyway. As for the cosmetic side of the item, if I wanted to be a pink cat I'd have done my best with character creation to look that way....

Let's be adults people, work together and actually try to solve a problem instead of blaming others, flaming like children, and throwing tantrums when you don't get your way....

'Symmetry in all things.'

Guest Cheese Cleric Oui Oui
5 minutes ago, Guest Bug fix pls!! said:

maybe they will provide a list after, so list the ones they "manage" to fix.

Anyway you post made me smile, because i was thinking the same thing.

Guest Rurumo
7 minutes ago, Guest Voidrose said:

But that's exactly the point, it's p2p but STILL has p2w mechanics and a freemium cash shop on top. If it was just the sub I'd be overjoyed to support my old favourite MMO, but their moneygrubbing doesn't stop there.

100% agree, this game could have meant long term success with a sub and cosmetic shop, instead they decided to pump and dump it and lost more players, faster,  than any other terrible f2p launch in recent memory.  People are rightly upset by this, and now everyone I came here to play with has decided to play SOLO instead-which is just a terrible game in every way but at least it has a less sleazy business model.

Guest Slut of Aion
14 minutes ago, Guest Ironskin said:

If 15$ is so much for you my advice is to spend your money, time, energy in your education for a better life and not playing games.

no one wants to mention the math doesn't add up correctly?

Guest elitepvpers0N 0N

then pay 15$ with hack passing normally.
Private servers do not pass the hack.

https://ibb.co/gvH8xG8

Site updated the hack before the server was online.

Guest FireBurst
11 minutes ago, Guest Bug fix pls!! said:

That's because they had to lock servers, log into the game, make a command to spawn all players on the server. Move to them and click remove the Siel's aura one by one. Give them some time! ;) :P

Guest Missed the Mark
17 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas! (or anyone still working their way to level 10 ;) )

Our first scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic will take place tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and is expected to last approximately 5 hours.

Expect the following changes for Aion Classic:

• Change Siel's Aura to 60 minutes per day
    • Siel's Aura Free Week ends. Siel's Aura founders pack items can be claimed and recurring subscriptions are now available.
  • Various bugfixes

Thanks!

Hey fam that 5 hour mark you mentioned was like an hour ago ..... can we at least get an update as to an ETA? I was supposed to be playing and enjoying my day off instead I'm still waiting on a 5 hour maint that we 6 hours into. I'm no mathmatician but pretty sure 5 comes before 6 ....

Guest Malael

If the p2w stuff isn't fixed this week, I'm out.

Will have been a pleasure re-living 2009, even if short lived.

Guest Remedy
17 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas! (or anyone still working their way to level 10 ;) )

Our first scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic will take place tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and is expected to last approximately 5 hours.

Expect the following changes for Aion Classic:

• Change Siel's Aura to 60 minutes per day
    • Siel's Aura Free Week ends. Siel's Aura founders pack items can be claimed and recurring subscriptions are now available.
  • Various bugfixes

Thanks!

Currently sitting at 6 hours, any update? 

Guest we all guests
18 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

And the first step would be disabling all those « guests » from posting on forum.

well we can't login atm so everyone is a guest.

Guest ABOUT CANDY

Candy will become irrelevant in later stages of the came. Since you will have more options to make kinah and you will get more naturally in the game. The only thing that shugo candy is good for, is the beginning of the server. Latest end of this month, you are stupid if you still buy candy. 

Its used to get a headstart and to start the snowball. Early lvl 50, better gear to farm, etc.. That doesn't mean that you are not able to catch up if you know what you are doing.

The moment you can earn alot of money by farming in higher levels, buying candy is the biggest waste of money.

Guest Too lazy to log-in

You cry about candies and P2W? You roughly do 150k ~ 200k Kinah a day by hitting the 1M Kinah cap... WTF... These 200k can be easily acquired just by playing Aion Classic and doing quests... And quests give FULL REWARDS even after the 1h Aura has expired!!!

200k a day... yeah yeah.. Cry more you babies... You have no idea...

Guest diu lei

ok stop crying about p2w. it's so sick keep hearing complains bout paying here and there. 

if u do not have the money, stop playing games, go work, earn lots of money 

and come back be a p2w. thats it, this simple. 

why are u guys crying for something not even 100bux? get a job, stop gaming 

game when u have the time and income to do so! FGS

27 minutes ago, Guest Ashlayna said:

So, link to where it is, exactly, I can buy my PvP gear with Kinah?  If you can't provide that, I guess your argument is invalid?  Will that "huge part of the community" be "all my friends" or "everyone I know"?  If they're bailing because they can't buy Kromede's for PvP, maybe they should leave now?  They're not going to be an asset to their faction anyway.

well your logic is entirely next level dude. Maybe it's breaking news to you but not everyone is playing mmorpg's because of pvp :D on top of that I would not be shocked at all if you get some form of pvp advantages via shop in coming months hidden behind "Shugo Christmas event" when real wallets milking stars. Would you? You will be fine with your friends putting in some dollars and thats cool, but take responsibilities of killing fairness in mmos without hiding behind pvp gears and other shit. If you were so pure - you would say sub only + untradeable cosmetics from shop. Other stuff is gained fair and square in the game. 
Again you looking for excuses to brush away whole situation because in your case "there is no pvp gear to buy" yet :D Have funs, that not going to last long unless you cash in big time ;) 

Archived