Clarification: Double Shard Event

Arhangelos

The chests are not affected from the event, only direct shard rewards are.

The ultimate shards need 6x ultimate breaths of transformation to combine, which would take you 6 months for the breaths and if you are religious about doing lugbug daily and weekly then you will most likely have the 500 you need to combine them.

clarification.jpg

6 months is half the year so 365/2 = 182.5 days, so lets round it to 182 days. That is also 182/7 = 26 weeks

182x daily lugbug chest + 26x from the weekly = 208 ultimate shard chests in total.

You would need 500/208 = 2.4 shards per chest on average to be able to do this.

~~

Some friends told me they keep getting 0~3 shards mostly, so it might not be 100% sure you will make it by 6 months even if you do not miss a single lugbug reward. It all goes down to RNG, but you are still working towards a secure ultimate.

2 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

And i doubt anyone can answer why is there an Ultimate Shard in the event picture when it isn't the one being doubled? @Kibbelz

They just did that like any bad youtube videos to get more views when you see a good Thumbnail, that's called ClickBait.  :s

They did the same with the 12th Anniversary Event. In the title they said "A 12 Gifts for Daevas" to let people thinking you going to get 12 Gifts Boxes in this Event , when they just say "12" because of the years of the Aniversary of Aion. I mean i hope they give to us 12 Boxes but lets be reals this is Aion and Ncwest that we are talking about x D

6 hours ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

They just did that like any bad youtube videos to get more views when you see a good Thumbnail, that's called ClickBait.  :s

They did the same with the 12th Anniversary Event. In the title they said "A 12 Gifts for Daevas" to let people thinking you going to get 12 Gifts Boxes in this Event , when they just say "12" because of the years of the Aniversary of Aion. I mean i hope they give to us 12 Boxes but lets be reals this is Aion and Ncwest that we are talking about x D

With the boxes I think they will give 12 gift boxes by the end of the event, 2 per week in 6 week period in total. The event is not yet over, but don't take my word on the 12x boxes in total. I could be wrong or misread something.

And yes they literally misadvertised this by putting the ultimate shards there when the only way to get them is via the lugbug boxes and boxes are excluded.

9 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

What was the issue with having 2 chests instead of 1 during the event, that would double the chance of getting shards. But anyway, it would take someone actually putting some thought into it. And i doubt anyone can answer why is there an Ultimate Shard in the event picture when it isn't the one being doubled? @Kibbelz

Yes but if you didn't get the shards you would get 2x the potions but the event is clearly for shards only... so nope they can't afford gifting people 2x the potions instead, they would have to ban you if you got 2x potions per day! Stay safe, don't play with fire.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

With the boxes I think they will give 12 gift boxes by the end of the event, 2 per week in 6 week period in total. The event is not yet over, but don't take my word on the 12x boxes in total. I could be wrong or misread something.

I think if they give x12 Boxes for the Anniversary thats probably mean all the rewards going to be random and not selection.. but lets see 

19 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

6 months is half the year so 365/2 = 182.5 days, so lets round it to 182 days. That is also 182/7 = 26 weeks

182x daily lugbug chest + 26x from the weekly = 208 ultimate shard chests in total.

You would need 500/208 = 2.4 shards per chest on average to be able to do this.

~~

Some friends told me they keep getting 0~3 shards mostly, so it might not be 100% sure you will make it by 6 months even if you do not miss a single lugbug reward. It all goes down to RNG, but you are still working towards a secure ultimate.

There's not much to worry about the ultimate shards currently imo. With 8.0 coming soon confirmed by the producer's letter, there are dailies and weeklies from the bases in Apsuranta that give direct ultimate shards in addition to the Kerubiel quest log thingy (similar to lugbug). So, before we even get close to the 6 month mark there should be multiple methods of farming ulti shards in game depending on the version of 8.0 we get if those quest rewards don't get nerfed.

32 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

That is whale people problems. He has everything and has nothing else to pay for so the game trolls him by giving him everything he first had to pay for.

Yeah, at least their pw2 events are (kinda) worth it lol, and f2p events are not always completely terrible, like their last rift of oblivion event had a small chance to even give marchutan contract: https://cmsstatic.aion.gameforge.com/Misc/riftOfOblivion_11082021_Rewards_EN.pdf

And their current 12th anniversary event is giving selectable boxes. *Cries in NA where they are too vague and might give us rng sh1t.*

5 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Yeah, at least their pw2 events are (kinda) worth it lol, and f2p events are not always completely terrible, like their last rift of oblivion event had a small chance to even give marchutan contract: https://cmsstatic.aion.gameforge.com/Misc/riftOfOblivion_11082021_Rewards_EN.pdf

And their current 12th anniversary event is giving selectable boxes. *Cries in NA where they are too vague and might give us rng sh1t.*

We will get our first 12-gift boxes this wednesday, lets see what they are. Most likely RNG and we will be getting the 70x A minium or something.

[Event] ‘Stomach Butterflies’ Wings, lol stomach wings!

I assume it is like the dragon wings where you have a dragon floating on top of you or something, like this:

9HAbiE8.jpg

20 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

We will get our first 12-gift boxes this wednesday, lets see what they are. Most likely RNG and we will be getting the 70x A minium or something.

[Event] ‘Stomach Butterflies’ Wings, lol stomach wings!

I assume it is like the dragon wings where you have a dragon floating on top of you or something, like this:

9HAbiE8.jpg

The wings are pretty but not the worm!

Archived