Weekly Server Maintenance - September 29, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow's maintenance patch will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). The servers should be back online approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes later and deploy the following changes:

• 100 days of Classic event begins – 100% EXP for everyone until 1.5 is released
  • Gojira is back! This time she’s even angrier than before! But probably because she has to stay around til 10/27.
  • End of world dungeon bonus drops event begins! Earn bonus loot in your favorite instances! Ends 10/27.

2 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow's maintenance patch will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). The servers should be back online approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes later and deploy the following changes:

• 100 days of Classic event begins – 100% EXP for everyone until 1.5 is released
  • Gojira is back! This time she’s even angrier than before! But probably because she has to stay around til 10/27.
  • End of world dungeon bonus drops event begins! Earn bonus loot in your favorite instances! Ends 10/27.

So i guess 1.5 is coming 10/27 ? what a meme...

Gojira is back ? who asked for that, will the hp be fixed this time or nah ? 

can call that 100 days of classic, 200 days of classic, 500 days of classic, IT IS JUST ONE MORE EVENT XP

13 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Any update about new skins being added to Quna shop :D? Pleease @Kibbelz

Thank you very much.

14 minutes ago, Makisekurisu said:

can call that 100 days of classic, 200 days of classic, 500 days of classic, IT IS JUST ONE MORE EVENT XP

It was already announced to come on October 13th. :) 

22 minutes ago, Makisekurisu said:

I mean 1.5 release date has been released already so no lol

8 minutes ago, Vashiro said:

Thank you very much.

It was already announced to come on October 13th. :) 

oh yeah, so we have one month of useless gojira, and the drop dungeon buff is prob for 1 or 2 dungeons only, not every dungeon (not dark poeta ofc...) 

and again no cosmetics, they are really waiting 1.5 to release new cosmetics....

End of world dungeon bonus drops event begins! Earn bonus loot in your favorite instances! Ends 10/27.

Please let us know what is this event all about ? Increased drop rates for all dungeons/instances or specific ones only ?

If 1.5 starts on 13/10, does this also mean DP has this increased rate as well ?

40 minutes ago, Sephire said:

100% Exp, everyone got 8 Characters right ol'Decade? Thank you from totally new Player!! :) I was Pipeline Welding when Aion came out, had no time to play after 130+ hours working bi-weekly.

Do we get the extra 2 characters now?  I don’t see that in the patch notes.

3 minutes ago, Rhysia said:

Do we get the extra 2 characters now?  I don’t see that in the patch notes.

Know what, if I had became a 3D Designer for these games, you would had over 1000 Classes to pick from and all the inventory to yada imagination dreams. Chose to burn up my lungs, sinus tracks, tear up my eyesight....damage many of my organs, to provide you fuel to keep lights on to play. Enjoy your Day. I got no Reward either.

Archived