Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - November 3, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

Maintenance on Aion begins at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC) tomorrow. We expect the servers to open back up approximately 3 hours 30 minutes later. You can expect the changes below:

• Certain objects related to Siege will be manually adjusted this week.
    • Please send us feedback on the HP balance, etc.
  • Weekend EXP/AP event boost has been extended.
  • These are set manually so Loki apologizes for them ending unexpectedly.
  • There was an issue with the compensation script so we will be issuing compensation next week on 11/10 for the players who had their transformations removed due to the issue with the contract box.
  • Various bug fixes.

Thank you!

I believe there must have been people who didn't open the [BCM] Harvest Revel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types), they just kept them in the inventory to open later. I would like to know if you were able to delete these transformation contracts as well

Something wrong with the compensation script. LULz. Now that its fixed, you still going to leave it a mystery?  Bold move since you haven't addressed those who lost their transforms from last year. Is there a script too for that or is that also broken?

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas,

Maintenance on Aion begins at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC) tomorrow. We expect the servers to open back up approximately 3 hours 30 minutes later. You can expect the changes below:

• There was an issue with the compensation script so we will be issuing compensation next week on 11/10 for the players who had their transformations removed due to the issue with the contract box.
  • Various bug fixes.

Thank you!

Is this going to be compensation for both the players who had Halloween transformations removed because they didn't need a Key AND players who lost last years transformations during the removal? Also, is one of the bug fixes going to be the Candy Stations loading at the wrong times? They were supposed to load from 6 PM Server Time to 11 PM Server Time and they are loading at totally random hours. One loaded today at 1:15 AM Server Time, for example. Players can not make use of these Candy Stations because they have no idea when they will load, if at all.

On 11/2/2021 at 7:23 PM, Kibbelz said:
  • Weekend EXP/AP event boost has been extended.
  • These are set manually so Loki apologizes for them ending unexpectedly.

@Lokiforgot again, btw.

I was waiting for the exp boost to finish some dispatch quests, but I guess it was too much to expect, as usual. 

Archived