Weekend EXP/AP event boost gone forever or what?

Unbuff-DN

it should be back, as mentioned before in:

On 11/2/2021 at 7:23 PM, Kibbelz said:
  • Weekend EXP/AP event boost has been extended.
  • These are set manually so Loki apologizes for them ending unexpectedly.

But it's never back for some unknown reason.

And they apologized for it, but never actually brings it back(??????????)

whet-wtf.gif

@Loki can you explain?

And here is how you can use windows alarm and maybe you can set it up for every Friday, and no more excuses. 

5 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

No weekend exp events, no garden, no forest. NO AUTO HUNT.

At least put Forest portal back on, so we can farm exp marks, ffs. I thought it would be a permanent addition to help players, but we literally can't have anything nice, can we?

No

I swear I read the "we bring back the weekend XP/AP buff" and since I never saw it happen, I thought "that announcement must have been for classic". I didn't pay attention what section it was in.

They need to separate forums, they are confusing us.

2 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Pay them 1st so they will listen to you... No money = no ears .. HAHAHA look at how fast they attack the players who willing spending 300$ for ancient apostles .. Fast as a cheetah 

...or make a way to get fast profit throught a loop hole. They will disable the feature in one day, take 6 months to fix it, will rollback the server if needed and they will remove all the accumulated items you got from the glitch including everything you did the last 5 years just to be sure.

It is the effort that matters.

• Aion Team

Hey everyone - just wanted to let you know I've checked-in with the game team on this and they'll be looking to add the buff back in as soon as time permits. Hopefully this will be in the very near future, and thanks for bringing it to our attention.

what do you meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 

"as time permits"

HERE LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY FROM A MONTH AGO

"Weekend EXP/AP event boost has been extended.

These are set manually so Loki apologizes for them ending unexpectedly."

14 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey everyone - just wanted to let you know I've checked-in with the game team on this and they'll be looking to add the buff back in as soon as time permits. Hopefully this will be in the very near future, and thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Well, I hope it doesn't take another month to just do a simple thing on every Friday...

On 11/30/2021 at 12:09 PM, Arhangelos said:

I swear I read the "we bring back the weekend XP/AP buff" and since I never saw it happen, I thought "that announcement must have been for classic". I didn't pay attention what section it was in.

They need to separate forums, they are confusing us.

...or make a way to get fast profit throught a loop hole. They will disable the feature in one day, take 6 months to fix it, will rollback the server if needed and they will remove all the accumulated items you got from the glitch including everything you did the last 5 years just to be sure.

It is the effort that matters.

No problem as time goes by we just get used to the bugs that happens.  Sometimes i'am tired too much reminding them that the rewards they are giving to each event are so stagnant like the never ending old events running around . Right now I'am just watching how they fall to the pit they created.  

On 11/30/2021 at 7:32 PM, Kibbelz said:

Just reminding that today is Friday @Kibbelz  @Loki.

Archived