Fading tahabata mark

SPX

They gonna make it x30 marks next patch which is still impossible to make for a normal human, but its pointless to complain they wont change anything lel
15 Fading marks should be reasonable , 3 months of DP spam sounds fair for me

5 hours ago, Loca said:

They gonna make it x30 marks next patch which is still impossible to make for a normal human, but its pointless to complain they wont change anything lel
15 Fading marks should be reasonable , 3 months of DP spam sounds fair for me

It's not impossible for a "normal" human, just takes a long time.

On 1/13/2022 at 11:07 PM, SPX said:

It is almost impossible to have x36.

Can we at least make it half x18?

Otherwise server will be dead again.

Everyone please join me for changes.

@Kibbelz will you ignore this? Poeple are ready to quit this game. You guys need some action here.

Make mark lower or so many people will just quit this game.

YA'LL should be thankful this is a feature at all. Never happy i swear...in actual aion back in the day this was never a thing you would go 200+ DP S ranks w/o a single eternal weapon. I know it happened to me back in the day.

This is why Aion classic is really failing is that players want freebies because they you do not actually want to play the game you just want the nostalgic items.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:41 AM, HealingSquid-KT said:

YA'LL should be thankful this is a feature at all. Never happy i swear...in actual aion back in the day this was never a thing you would go 200+ DP S ranks w/o a single eternal weapon. I know it happened to me back in the day.

This is why Aion classic is really failing is that players want freebies because they you do not actually want to play the game you just want the nostalgic items.

This is the worst take.

You think freebies is why classic is failing? Not the rampant cheating, day one pay to win, absurd faction imbalance, forts broken for months, awful events, gross mismanagement, etc?

It would require ~182 runs to get 36 fading marks marks. People are asking for 60 or 90 runs. They played the game enough.

Items you work hard for should be useful forever but they're not in this game. People don't want to grind when they know their stuff is useless in 2.0.

35 minutes ago, Locke said:

This is the worst take.

You think freebies is why classic is failing? Not the rampant cheating, day one pay to win, absurd faction imbalance, forts broken for months, awful events, gross mismanagement, etc?

It would require ~182 runs to get 36 fading marks marks. People are asking for 60 or 90 runs. They played the game enough.

Items you work hard for should be useful forever but they're not in this game. People don't want to grind when they know their stuff is useless in 2.0.

100% this

36 faded marks is insane, 2.0 will be out by then and the weapons basically useless.

This current event is cool, but for those unlucky to not get their Tahabata weapons during it will make it that much harder to get runs in after it ends as most people who have their weapons stop running the 1+ hour instance, which is understandable.

~80-90 runs to get 15 Tahabata faded marks seems within reason

@Kibbelz ?

I am pretty disgusted with the event. Used all my resources in this event with no more resets and cannot afford to buy blue balaur scales.

Overall from scale of 1-10 for event, I give it a 1. I ran 25 times in three days, and nothing dropped that benefits anyone in any of those groups. At this rate people will rage quit till you have nothing but a dead population. Put reset scrolls with the entry stones on Quna shop and reduce the fading Tahabata mark so you can try to save any of your population that is pretty much rage quitting from low drop rates in event (drop rate does not seem increased for taha weapons).  What an event ehh!

I bet 20% of players will quit after this event.

@Kibbelz

Reduce the fade tahabata mark number or you guys will make same mistake as retail server.

It will be dead game by NC NA team.

not listening to players and ignore the suggest.

Really smart management.

Good luck with your game.

1 hour ago, RoadRunnner said:

I am pretty disgusted with the event. Used all my resources in this event with no more resets and cannot afford to buy blue balaur scales.

Overall from scale of 1-10 for event, I give it a 1. I ran 25 times in three days, and nothing dropped that benefits anyone in any of those groups. At this rate people will rage quit till you have nothing but a dead population. Put reset scrolls with the entry stones on Quna shop and reduce the fading Tahabata mark so you can try to save any of your population that is pretty much rage quitting from low drop rates in event (drop rate does not seem increased for taha weapons).  What an event ehh!

Pretty much, there is no way to buy resets from cash shop and the drop event  isn't really helpful I thought maybe it would at least drop more marks or something but it seems not :(. So far the people that are getting the weapons won't run DP + pay money to help people that were in their static group so it's just really disheartening I'm to the point of quitting aion myself because of these drop rates.  People would farm it more if there was a chance at getting multiple weapons but it's just such a low drop rate.

Not the rampant cheating

I mean to me this is a joke you think there was not cheating back in release? My server nezekan had the ENTIRE asmo faction banned aside from 1 dredge group. They were all cheating. An entire faction.

day one pay to win

Day 1 p2w LOL you know what was p2w back in 1.9 people spending $15 per mill the only difference is the company that got the money is the company this time round. If you call that p2w then you are a spaz.

absurd faction imbalance,

This can never be fixed because 99.99999991% of the time it is the players fault for bad faction balance. I want this fort NO i want this fort...but you have 3 members why should we give you an inner upper. That is it i quit going to Seige and i am going to start lies about you so no one else goes to siege.

That is legitimately how siege go all the time. Beyond that you also have cheaters that make a very big difference. An imbalance is often just 300 players on one faction not wanting to participate because they are not moving their self interests forward.

forts broken for months

Totally developer fault 100% they are scum for not fixing this.

awful events

LOL what????? This is Aion classic, You were happy back in Aion classic if you get a manastone from an event more often than not it was just 20% XP charms or just skins. 

This right here is why Aion classic is failing. No one actually wanted to play Aion classic again you all had your nostalgic goggles on when you rejoined and just want freebies so you can be done with it. DP was the content that kept you doing it over and over till 2.0 came out. You ganked groups going to DP you ran DP yourself basically 40% of end game players were hanging around DP entrance for some PvP at some point during their time logged in to Aion.

gross mismanagement

Sorry to say but this has been the case for at a minimum 6 years. People have said this for a long time and it is a common daily complaint here on the forums, had of you even looked on the front page of Aion forums before playing you would of known this straight away. Alas your nostalgic goggles were so thick with rose coloured tint that you saw nothing but positives. Again a player problem, If you want a game that is not as mismanaged quit playing NCwest games. They have not changed in many years now.

TL:DR players ruined the game more than developers did.

Archived