Weekly Server Maintenance - February 2, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

This is a regular routine maintenance.

Thank you!

Garden for sure, experience marks are worth more than gold 😁

Tho i don't find myself in afk botting elites i tried and its not enough, electricity bill will burn hot.

Thank you @CMRinfor mtn post, please look into history records and upcoming events and if you can, try to heads up with us. Like upcoming Hanbok event 😎

i vote keep auto hunt cuz of the fact that 95% of aion is hunting the other 5% is afking in inggison gelkmaros area's  LOL and plus i think some people who play the game dont have as much time to direct interact with the game in in the way of farming themselves things they need

Thank you for your post @CMRin however you forgot to mention something. Apparently, that was not just a routine maintenance, but the developers worked hard to add a new system to prevent people from log in.

XbbpNOa.png

To solve people's complaints - a new response ! Can't log in at all - no issues with the game !

What a great feature NC has again implemented to encourage the players ! Keep up the good work !

30 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Thank you for your post @CMRin however you forgot to mention something. Apparently, that was not just a routine maintenance, but the developers worked hard to add a new system to prevent people from log in.

XbbpNOa.png

To solve people's complaints - a new response ! Can't log in at all - no issues with the game !

What a great feature NC has again implemented to encourage the players ! Keep up the good work !

Many people got this, it is their server's issue.

Hello @CMRin We were promised Hanbok Pixel event a couple of months ago and yet nothing has happened. This is something that many of us want, just as any transformation related events, such as new Ancient transformation, or new apostle transformations. 

But anyways is there an update on this? @Kibbelzdid say they will be bringing these back in the upcoming months. 

On 11/29/2021 at 8:02 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Last year, the Hanbok Pixel event took place during the U.S. Thanksgiving Holiday season, which was not the case this year. However, we are aware of the interest in the hanbok pixel transformations and will be making an effort to bring these back in the coming months.

• Aion Team

@EaeMan@Gabrielis-KT @Arhangelos

Hello you three. Thank you for your patience as I was tracking down information. I'll be making a post in just a moment about it, but wanted to comment to you each first.

We have been informed of a login error for a handful of individuals. If you are experiencing a login issue, please kindly contact our support team for further instructions.

Thank you all so very much for your reports about this situation, and we appreciate your patience and understanding through this process.

12 hours ago, Rin said:

Hello you three. Thank you for your patience as I was tracking down information. I'll be making a post in just a moment about it, but wanted to comment to you each first.

We have been informed of a login error for a handful of individuals. If you are experiencing a login issue, please kindly contact our support team for further instructions.

Thank you all so very much for your reports about this situation, and we appreciate your patience and understanding through this process.

Still can't log in and no reply for support. And, according to my informations, it is not a "handful" of individuals but quite a lot, just not everyone posts or even reads this forum.

19 minutes ago, Gabrielis said:

Still can't log in and no reply for support. And, according to my informations, it is not a "handful" of individuals but quite a lot, just not everyone posts or even reads this forum.

12 hours with no answers here. zzz

12 hours ago, Rin said:

I'm also having the same issue

22.png and i did contact the support team. Sent the screenshot too, showing the problem related with the LAUNCHER.

I received a reply today with the text, they send to people having issues with logging in to the website/forums. 

Screenshot-20220203-133359.jpg

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived