Jump to content
Forums

Hot Heart of Magic


Recommended Posts

@Rin

Hi rin on regarding to this month's deava pass and future passes we need the hot heart of magic in the pass, this is a must have community item that every one wants.

I know that myself I will buy at least 5 deava passes for it and I know many in the community that would buy multiple as well please allow us to purchase this item, any feed back would be great as this is something everyone wants and needs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why not do both I'm willing to spend and others are too, and I'm willing to grind as well for it I did 10+ hours for 3 weeks to get my handicraft up. 

This is something that would make them alot of money and most ppl I have talked to are willing to buy this multiple times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd buy it!  I finally had enough for 1 try and it was a fail of course.  Even if I wanted to spend the kinah  there was only 19 bloodstains on the broker when I checked after . Couldn't even do a 2nd try if I was rich enough to buy them (which I'm not!)  I'd buy on 2 or 3 chars for sure if it was an option.  and if you don't want to put it in the pass PLEASE increase the drop rate!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just put the HHOM in the game.  The game is already p2w.   And are you really winning if you're running around in mira armor?  Already had multiple major crowns for the pvp gear in MULTIPLE daeva passes.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Tasoulaaaa said:

@Rin

Hi rin on regarding to this month's deava pass and future passes we need the hot heart of magic in the pass, this is a must have community item that every one wants.

I know that myself I will buy at least 5 deava passes for it and I know many in the community that would buy multiple as well please allow us to purchase this item, any feed back would be great as this is something everyone wants and needs

No, this is not what everyone wants. What about for the players like myself that worked hard to get the HHOM? What do we do with the HHOM that we won't need via the Daeva pass? You want every level 50 on the server walking around with full "free" Miragent/Fenris? What next? Taha eternal in the daeva pass too? Increase drop rates of stains, that is the most simple and logical solution, NOT daeva pass HHOM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind it being in the Daeva Pass heck Korea got it in theirs and way more players.  Just because some worked for it and had good rng doesn't mean everyone does.  People have failed that craft so many times.  Also not everyone plays all day to farm these.  So since we are following Korea update and pass wise then we to should get the same things they got

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kill said:

No, this is not what everyone wants. What about for the players like myself that worked hard to get the HHOM? What do we do with the HHOM that we won't need via the Daeva pass? You want every level 50 on the server walking around with full "free" Miragent/Fenris? What next? Taha eternal in the daeva pass too? Increase drop rates of stains, that is the most simple and logical solution, NOT daeva pass HHOM.

Would you honestly be surprised though?
Aion has always followed this trend, most things people work hard to get often get provided for cheaper/free later on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have grinded out 400 stains and still failed every craft so yes, at this point in the server life we will be getting 2.0 in 3 to 4 months in witch the gear will be outdated very shortly with storm wings gear this will allow players to be ready for besh and will alow the newer players be on the same field as us vets.

Your comment on a free taha is false I have never wanted the best wep be given to us why would it, it would kill dp.

This is the same as us getting the free crowns per month for pvp gear and remember the event we got the free 40e gear then why aren't u saying that we shouldn't be getting the crowns then its the same thought as getting the heart.

Your argument is false and u just want to keep Mira out of reach of the player base so u can feel special .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Tasoulaaaa said:

I have grinded out 400 stains and still failed every craft so yes, at this point in the server life we will be getting 2.0 in 3 to 4 months in witch the gear will be outdated very shortly with storm wings gear this will allow players to be ready for besh and will alow the newer players be on the same field as us vets.

Your comment on a free taha is false I have never wanted the best wep be given to us why would it, it would kill dp.

This is the same as us getting the free crowns per month for pvp gear and remember the event we got the free 40e gear then why aren't u saying that we shouldn't be getting the crowns then its the same thought as getting the heart.

Your argument is false and u just want to keep Mira out of reach of the player base so u can feel special .

I never claimed you wanted a free taha weapon, re-read my post. My point is that The players that had RNG luck (I got my HHOM on the 17th try), earned it. And I believe you need to do the same. The solution is not free HHOM, but rather, a better solution on how to obtain the BBBS. And your analogy between crowns and HHOM is vastly different. Five crowns per month = 45k AP, that is nowhere near a HHOM, two completely different spectrums. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got 2 taha weapons via crafting, both on second try. The simple fact that you can get this patch's hardest weapon to get (what was supposed to be anyway) that easily, trivializes everything imo.
Just put it in the pass as KR did. 
2.0 you can get full SR set + weapon in 2 solo SR runs.. older gear always gets outdated and replaced. Mira will still be a nice set for sure, but nothing too amazing come 2.0 very soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Kill said:

I never claimed you wanted a free taha weapon, re-read my post. My point is that The players that had RNG luck (I got my HHOM on the 17th try), earned it. And I believe you need to do the same. The solution is not free HHOM, but rather, a better solution on how to obtain the BBBS. And your analogy between crowns and HHOM is vastly different. Five crowns per month = 45k AP, that is nowhere near a HHOM, two completely different spectrums. 

Server has been live for something like 260-280 days now. That is 5 bloods per day for 1400 bloods. There is no way you "worked hard" to obtain them. You bought kinah or used a bot program. That is excluding the fact that you had to level/build an empire and compete for grind/gathering locations if you were grinding for profit.

Now lets say hypothetically you bought them at an average price of 300k(in which is a very generous price). Due to the low drop rate of BBBS you would of paid far more than that but again we are being generous so that would be 420m for 1400 BBBS. To obtain 5 BBBS per day which again that is you hypothetically obtaining BBBS from day 1 is actually impossible based off the amount you get ganked in the eye/belu non elite grinding locations in the early days. Roah is basically always green or blue so you could not really grind roah so that is out of the question. 

Now on to the next point, Even if you were selling candies to the vendor the kinah cap was 1.3m daily at an average price of 300k you would need 1,500,000 just to buy the BBBS for 14 attempts, You would be losing 200k per day buying BBBS for 14 attempts. This is excluding the fact that you had to pay for scrolls/pots and so on daily and if you were doing DP the rift essence and so on. Your average daily spending would be in excess of 2.5m per day for 280 days. This however is totally unrealistic because DP was not out for 280 days upper forts were not out for 280 days and so on. There are many variables to this but when these instances were not out there was 20-30x less(again being generous more like 80x) BBBS in the market so there is that subjective opinion that can be made as well.

I am not trying to say you do not have your HHOM i believe you do have one. What i am saying is that there no way you grinded out the kinah OR the BBBS in the time the  classic has been out for 14 attempts as well as progress every other aspect of the game. You bought(or botted) your way to it and that is fine if that is how you consider you earning it that is on you but you did bypass the earning it definition to everyone who plays Aion not pays. I am going to assume you are an honest human and you bought your way to it through buying candies and selling them to other players.

Anyways all that aside looking at your profile and your 2 posts did you make your account to just call out @Tasoulaaaa? LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Squid said:

Server has been live for something like 260-280 days now. That is 5 bloods per day for 1400 bloods. There is no way you "worked hard" to obtain them. You bought kinah or used a bot program. That is excluding the fact that you had to level/build an empire and compete for grind/gathering locations if you were grinding for profit.

Now lets say hypothetically you bought them at an average price of 300k(in which is a very generous price). Due to the low drop rate of BBBS you would of paid far more than that but again we are being generous so that would be 420m for 1400 BBBS. To obtain 5 BBBS per day which again that is you hypothetically obtaining BBBS from day 1 is actually impossible based off the amount you get ganked in the eye/belu non elite grinding locations in the early days. Roah is basically always green or blue so you could not really grind roah so that is out of the question. 

Now on to the next point, Even if you were selling candies to the vendor the kinah cap was 1.3m daily at an average price of 300k you would need 1,500,000 just to buy the BBBS for 14 attempts, You would be losing 200k per day buying BBBS for 14 attempts. This is excluding the fact that you had to pay for scrolls/pots and so on daily and if you were doing DP the rift essence and so on. Your average daily spending would be in excess of 2.5m per day for 280 days. This however is totally unrealistic because DP was not out for 280 days upper forts were not out for 280 days and so on. There are many variables to this but when these instances were not out there was 20-30x less(again being generous more like 80x) BBBS in the market so there is that subjective opinion that can be made as well.

I am not trying to say you do not have your HHOM i believe you do have one. What i am saying is that there no way you grinded out the kinah OR the BBBS in the time the  classic has been out for 14 attempts as well as progress every other aspect of the game. You bought(or botted) your way to it and that is fine if that is how you consider you earning it that is on you but you did bypass the earning it definition to everyone who plays Aion not pays. I am going to assume you are an honest human and you bought your way to it through buying candies and selling them to other players.

Anyways all that aside looking at your profile and your 2 posts did you make your account to just call out @Tasoulaaaa? LOL.

How I earn my kinah is completely irrelevant to the topic. But if you must know, I own many accounts; which I than use to sell my pink tiger candy. I also "stalk" the broker and 'buy and re-sell' ~method. Anyway, based off your 1.7k posts, you are just a forum troll. Deal with the issue at hand and don't worry about others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kill said:

How I earn my kinah is completely irrelevant to the topic. But if you must know, I own many accounts; which I than use to sell my pink tiger candy. I also "stalk" the broker and 'buy and re-sell' ~method. Anyway, based off your 1.7k posts, you are just a forum troll. Deal with the issue at hand and don't worry about others. 

There is a HUGE difference between earning a HHoM and buying your way to it. You supporting the game through selling candies is awesome supporting something you love should never be shunned and that is not my intention at all, It is the intent of you saying you "earned" your HHoM. You were guaranteed it, It may cost you $100 OR it may cost you $100,000 but you were going to get it. Had of you actually earned your attempts you would know what you said is improbable in the time Aion classic has been out.

Again it is not about spending habits it is about earning it and i know spending players like to re-direct it and say i am salty, Let me save you some time so you do not write out a whole post about how i am f2p rubbish and let you know ahead of your next post that i also spend/spent on classic and i fully intend to buy the battle pass and event battle pass on 3 characters when 2.0 comes out. There is nothing wrong with spending, Just clearing this up so you do not dwell on spending habits if you reply.

Now with that out of the way i do not believe that my spending habit is the same as someone earning something in game. You bypassed the earning part by RMTing enough kinah to get BBBS which is a similar thing as what @Tasoulaaaawanted by having the HHoM added to the battle pass. He wants to RMT the hearts through the battle pass you wanted to RMT your HHoM by buying enough BBBS till you finally succeeded. The only difference between you and him is the price you had to spend till you got yours and the amount he wants to pay for the HHoM.

If they added 100 BBBS(so they still had to do the craft) to the battle pass everyone would still be running around with mira/fenris anyways because there would be a huge influx of supply and less demand every month.

 

Edited by Squid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been playing since a couple weeks after launch, I just finally had enough bloods to do my first attempt about a week ago and many of the bloods were given to me by friends and my husband.  I did farm but not super heavily.  I never bought one and never sold one that dropped.  so it took that long just for the first 100, which was a fail of course.  I am really  happy to see that there is bloods to buy on the new log in coin event and will buy as many as I can on all my alts.  This event will help but its a short term fix.  I may get enough for 2 more attempts but if they both fail I will be right back were I started.  There is enough people doing the fenris that the supply of bloods added through this event will dry up quickly once the event is gone.  A long term fix needs to be implemented and that would be increasing the drop rate.  I hope this is something they are working on.  

Edited by Moi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So kill from your post u don't know how bad the grind is you only know how to swipe please don't say that I need to work harder because I don't want to pay as much as you.

Also please don't worry about others  and how they play the game as they don't want to swipe as hard as you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NCW @Rin Do listen and do shoot this up.

 

NC Korea had implemented HHoM on daeva pass BEFORE 1.9, we are still without it. NCKorea has a vastly greater population and thus BBS exists 100 fold. With the current drop rates, it is not productive nor effective. KR had this on its daeva pass already, it NEEDS to be on ours. 

Understand with our current population, and with who is playing and what they are doing, this is something that needs to happen. Window is closing soon. If not in the next 1-2 daeva passes, 2.x wont even save this. Please @Rin shoot this up, and be transparent on feedback. KR been had this, and they have near 100x drop rate for the BBS. For the health and longevity of the game, please do talk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We really don't need the HHoM in the Daeva Pass.  However an inrease of Boiling Balaur Bloodstains drop rate is sorely needed for both factions along with a small section in Herion that doesn't house Balaur elites for the most novice of players to grind for their stains for the Fenris/Miragent pants quest.  Now if the Daeva pass wants to include 5-10 of the bloodstains as a level achievement I would be ok with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People who think HHoM was in KR pass better come up with a screenshot of it because as far as we know it was just some DP time activation stones.  Which has the same "skin".

HHoM might be one of the few "difficult", long term goals people have other than grind medals and AP. Don't just hand it over.  Not to mention people who already have fenris/mira  can't do anything with a second HHoM.  Can't trade it, can't sell it. (unlike medals, enchants, manastones, godstones or any other kinds of rewards)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Having a better drop rate would have been more viable months ago, but now in 3-4 months we will be getting 2.0 and Mira would be redundant, getting this would alow newer players be ready for 2.0 and would alow our alts to be able to do the content in  2.0 as well. 

Aion classic has a accelerate gearing progression this is shown in getting the ap and enchantment stones from the pass.

Mira is still a time and money skin as it costs 40m for the set and min 2 weeks to get it even if we get the heart.

And your last point only a very small amount of players have Mira so who cares as they would have other stuff in the pass they would need as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2022 at 6:23 PM, Tasoulaaaa said:

Having a better drop rate would have been more viable months ago, but now in 3-4 months we will be getting 2.0 and Mira would be redundant, getting this would alow newer players be ready for 2.0 and would alow our alts to be able to do the content in  2.0 as well. 

Aion classic has a accelerate gearing progression this is shown in getting the ap and enchantment stones from the pass.

Mira is still a time and money skin as it costs 40m for the set and min 2 weeks to get it even if we get the heart.

And your last point only a very small amount of players have Mira so who cares as they would have other stuff in the pass they would need as well.

I'm not trying to be confrontational just trying to see from your viewpoint but all I'm reading is with a subliminal meaning of, "I don't want to do this as intended I want to jump ahead of the progression line to obtain this self achievement."  As far as Aion Classic having an accelerating gearing progession that is only half true for the simple reason of the enchanting system is a never a 100% guarantee just like proc'ing the HHoM.  Fenris/Mira Armor sets, pending on class and playstyle, are better sets to PvE/PvP in compared to Anuhart or Steel Rake with their set bonuses with those sets being highly rng base, some questline repeatable, on drop rate in said instances compared to straight questline + kinah.  Not to mention that the weapon for some classes is still considered as high tier weapon till 2.0.

The Log-in event right now is offering 8 bloods per x amount of coins which you can do on a few alts; that does add up if you have the time to do it.  However as I mentioned earlier in this thread I'm fine with the NcSoft (west) team implimenting bloods as a reward in the next Daeva pass w/o the need to purchase the premium pass option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...