Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Auto-Hunting Bonus Hunting Coin Event Ends
  • Fissure of Oblivion Ends
  • Log-in Attendance Event Ends
  • Steel Rake Fortress Begins
  • FIXED ISSUE: Kerub's Quick Growth Guide has been fixed!

The following items are coming to the Black Cloud Market on May 25, 2022:

Product Name

Item Name

QTY

BCC

Sale End

Grade S Minium Bundle

Grade S Minium

6/15

Grade S Minion Contract Selection Box (10 types)

Apostle Transformation Specials Bundle

Legendary Apostle Transformation Contract Box (12 Types)

6/15

Transparent Transformation Scroll

Stigma Enchantment Bundle

[BCM] +15 Stigma Selection Box

6/15

[BCM] +12 Stigma Selection Box

[BCM] Stigma Enchantment Stone

100% Stigma Enchantment Stone

Flawless Manastone Package

Upgraded Ultimate Manastone Box

6/15

Flawless Manastone Socketing Supplement Selection Box

Early Summer Festival Bundle (Limit 1 Per Account)

[Event][Title Card] Summer Festival Reveler (30 days)

6/15

[Event] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone (7 days)

Berdin's Giant Lucky Star Bundle

Thank you!

really everything is pay to win ... it's a joke. I see the event recycled from another version but with mediocre rewards. I still remember when AION applied it for the first time and you could earn a permanent mount. Now I see and they give only garbage. getting worse. You guys really want people to get out of this game.

• Aion Team

For all our Daeva's here on the forums: thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay in posting today! There was quite a lot to prep and check, double, and triple check across both games—but of course, if there's any errors, please do let me know and I'll look into it as soon as I can!  We're still listening, we've just been very, very, VERY busy with both 8.2 and 2.0 for classic...but do keep it coming! Despite if I can respond or not, I am still gathering ALL the information from the recent 8.2 patch and beyond, and will continue to deliver it to the team.

Thank you all again so much for being a part of the Aion Community!

If there is an Error in the prizes of that event, it is a nice event that brings back many great memories, but how are those prizes possible, Rin, I imagine that you also see them before the list of prizes is published, right? Can't you raise your voice on it? What is the use of the surveys if in the end we indicate A things and you put the B things, I would have at least put a level 5 apostle or minion legendary transformation scroll or even an S things that are needed already in that version not everyone can do those payments, in the end this server will end up the same or worse than the European one and not because of the game but because of the mismanagement in the imbalance that they do with those prices and events

28 minutes ago, Rin said:

For all our Daeva's here on the forums: thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay in posting today! There was quite a lot to prep and check, double, and triple check across both games—but of course, if there's any errors, please do let me know and I'll look into it as soon as I can!  We're still listening, we've just been very, very, VERY busy with both 8.2 and 2.0 for classic...but do keep it coming! Despite if I can respond or not, I am still gathering ALL the information from the recent 8.2 patch and beyond, and will continue to deliver it to the team.

Thank you all again so much for being a part of the Aion Community!

Thx for trying to save us before, right now seeing things folded this way and trow tons of pay to win events is beyond me, I'm tired and quiting thx for the years cya all.

The Steel Rake rewards are kinda meh. I really wish we would get events that give XP. Now that we won't even get the weekend buff we will need an XP event.

I'd rather get the garden once again than SR.

Edited by Arhangelos

Lol the rewards for this are a joke and a slap to the face. Hell the input lag we get from opening 2 clients is a better event than this. We get rank A minion like candy from Apsa quest turn in's. Why not include items we can all use. Non 7-day paragon/ultimate enchants, oath tablets, passives, refining stones, selectable apostle contract, solar/meteor/lunar weapons (f2p got NCshafted when these came for the p2w Craftsman event. When they came out previously for all as an actual event) 

Edited by Tip

Hello! Can this Log-in Attendance Event   be extended for another week? Not to mention that it is summer now and many people are spending time outdoors. Personally, I missed 2 days before the main prize (the legendary transformation), because I was in the hospital. Thank you.

• Aion Team

Hey everyone. Thank you very, very much again for voicing how you feel about the rewards and this event. I will continue to push all of this feedback back to the team as well.

Despite this one not hitting the mark for some of you, we're still collecting and looking at the future of events down the pipeline, so please keep letting us know which ones are or are not liked. We greatly appreciate your patience and continued conversations around these topics—this is just one of many small AND larger events that will continue to ebb and flow through Aion!

5 hours ago, Rainkan-DN said:

Hello Rin why are you putting on this event with so many good events this one?

it wouldn't be easier to organize an event focused on PVE and PVP?

this would put the players but in activities ?

this is just a suggestion !! 

So just to be clear, I am not the one in charge of events unfortunately! I create the blogs and post about what is happening to keep each of you informed, while also delivering your voices and wants to the team—trying to act as communication between you and them! 

That being said, these and everyone's suggestions about other events they miss are completely valid and if you have others to throw in, don't hesitate to say what you miss and why! I still have a list of items that everyone wants from event (or, honestly, in general!), what events they miss, and an absolute array of any other feedback in between. 

I support what Blaeberry-DN said, a lot of people were entering and familiarizing themselves with the game by having at least one legendary transformation and the times they gave were very fair for many people.... I think it would not be bad to extend the event times of login assistance for another week

Please note: On May 31, the following items will be deleted from players’ inventories, so please be sure to utilize them before then:

[Event] Hunting Coin

[Event] Sealed Memory Bundle  ....   PLS Rin explain how we can use [Event] Hunting Coin if  Bboba Robot is missing ? Whai dont sey "be sure to utilize them before 25.05" ? for what is 1 weak if we cant use the coin ?

@Rin Can you guys bring the Hungry Hatclings Event like every year with the Apostle Transformation Contract Selection Box? And maybe with updated 8.2 Version Rewards 

https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings-returns

This was the Last year event i think most people will be happy instead this Steel Rake Fortress Event without any important reward to help Players in the 8.2 Version.

I agree with Blaeberry, It is so rare for an event to have legendary Transformation Selection box. It will also help a lot of the players who are missing the last few transformation for collections. It is also because of these collection stats that affect how the game is imbalance.  @Rin Would be nice if you can just extend it by 1 more week for players to catch up. Thank you!

Hello Rin. What happened with the Stormwing🦖 Egg Event for aion retail. For this to work you must put Good Events. Most people are looking to complete their Apostle collection and those who are just starting out are looking to Up their Deavanions skill. you need more players. It is useless to have a basic game. Most people don't want an empty game. and I think they lose nothing by running a good event with good rewards. So no one wants to play. I hope you can read the petition and excellent work. but they can always improve

Permanent mounts, permanent pets Apostols selection. These are things that people appreciate very much.

• Aion Team

Hey everyone.

Thank you again for all your continued suggestions. The absolute shout for Stormwing/Hungry Hatchlings event has been on the top of my report list, and I will continue to push that voice as much as I can, along with everyone else's feedback here. Again, myself and the team cannot promise anything, but I want you all to know it is being documented and I'm aware and doing my best!

Thank you very much again for your patience and kindness.