[8.4] European Region (Gameforge) Patch Notes

The Secret Cow Level

1 hour ago, Briearios said:

It is a new quest introduced in 8.4. That one and the other one where you have to buy an item to spawn an elite mob right in the altar your race has captured. Another new one also introduced is killing mobs that are fighting shugo npcs to get 2 items to combine. That one is easy although for new players killing those mobs will take very very long. But this game doesn't get new players so meh I guess.

Wow so they managed to make the quests even harder

On 10/6/2022 at 1:13 PM, Arhangelos said:

Wow so they managed to make the quests even harder

Yes and I ran into a problem last night while trying to do quests which was due to the low population, those hard quests cannot be completed unless you can find other people. Every altar that had that corps, was that annoying quest so I couldn't do any. That corps is going to take a while to level up.

Update. I found out what to do for the quest with the npc you have to break the curse. You have to buy a charm from the same npc you buy the other things to summon the npc at the altars with. After you damage the mob and it changes, you use the charm on it before it disappears. So that quest is not bad. You c an do it alone.

On 9/29/2022 at 5:50 PM, Alyta-DN said:

Yea.. makes me even less motivated to level the current stuff.

I was sad to see this part. 😕 I'll miss having lugbug around. 

Missions

1. Deleted Lugbug’s mission.

2. The NPC Lost Lugbug/Lugbug no longer appears in the following locations: a. Red Katalam b. Dumaha c. Lakrum

3. Grinning Lugbug no longer appears at the end of the Fortress Battle

What means "deleted Lugbug mission" All missions or one?

"8. Missions can be completed until the message ‘Campaign Ended’ appears. Once this time expires, the mission ends and no more XP can be earned. 9. Once a season ends, the rewards can be collected in the Daeva Pass. Unclaimed rewards are sent by post. Missions 1. Deleted Lugbug’s mission. 2. The NPC Lost Lugbug/Lugbug no longer appears in the following locations: a. Red Katalam b. Dumaha c. Lakrum 3. Grinning Lugbug no longer appears at the end of the Fortress Battle. Kerub’s Short Tutorial 1. Added a new season to Kerub’s Short Tutorial. a. Various items are available in the missions in Kerub’s Short Tutorial. 2. Kerub’s Short Tutorial can be completed from level 76 onwards"

My main question is, will the present Kerub's quests be reset, disappear, change? What if I don't have time to all important ones on ll characters (for exp), will I be able to do them later? 

Edited by HelliosRed-KT
correction

3 hours ago, Chardonnay-DN said:

I hope they put a new way to be able to craft luna without lugbug, otherwise this pass will be another big mistake by Ncsoft for retail.

Surely, a Lugbug quest for 50 mobs in Gelkmaros was just a way to get Luna materials, not that Lugbug crafted them or provided designs. The same quest can be put to another interface thingy. I hope they'll do it, otherwise it'll be really bad without Luna materials! I recently began to love that quest (50 mobs in Gelkmaros) because the "Comnat support" built in the game does it rather successfully + killing more mobs and looting Cubics and sometimes skins. At the same time, it's a way to do Garrison defense quests (apart from when Elyos kill all our bases and they take long to restore). I hope this thing will remain, please NCSoft!

Edited by HelliosRed-KT
correction

9 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Also, will any of Zudra's gifts disappear if the Zudra's ***boxes have been  opened***?

From the event page:

**Please note the following: 

Event items will be deleted during the regular maintenance on Wednesday, October 26, 2022.

• [Event] Stormwing Lv1~LV8 Summon Orb 
  • [Event] Stormwing Lv1~LV8 
  • [Event] Storm Token 
  • [Event] Zudra's Gift Box 
  • [Event] Zudra's Impressive Gift Box 
  • [Event] Zudra's Prime Gift Box 

You will need to open/unbundle the Gift Boxes. Items from the boxes should remain after the event.

4 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

What about Kerub's quests, can anyone answer? Will the old quests remain and new added or all will disappear and replaced by new ones?

The last time we got an upgrade on Kerub quests it got replaced, but the first tab of the quests is giving practically the same rewards at the first cycle was giving, which is the kerub starting gear.

So I assume that they will reset quests, probably upgraded and add a couple of things or remove some, but the first tab will definitely still give Kerub gear.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

The last time we got an upgrade on Kerub quests it got replaced, but the first tab of the quests is giving practically the same rewards at the first cycle was giving, which is the kerub starting gear.

So I assume that they will reset quests, probably upgraded and add a couple of things or remove some, but the first tab will definitely still give Kerub gear.

So, if I collected that gear 2 times in seasons 1 and 2, will I be forced to colect it for the 3d time for the sake of unlocking further quest tiers?

Please NCSoft, give us a Flying Saucer  again in the end of a Kerub's tier, or Sharptooth Voidtracer, Sharptooth Ripper, a quality bike I mean, so it would be less boring to grind through all those quests! 

You offer Jumping Daeva's event again, I already did that,  all those toons I created are nice but they  HAVE NO BIKES, only 1 mount is available - a greenish Surfinder, aaawkward and slow, its  running speed is lower than that of a running character on buff (12). Sprinting is the only way they are faster that a running character. And they are of onl;y 1 colour, while characters have different colors. 

As an alternative to Jumping Daevas I would prefer renaming some of my old alts who have quality bikes. But PLEASE give us Rename tickets in-game, make them quest-rewardable, brokerable, like Plastic surgery tickets! Because Jumping Daevas, however good and fresh they may be,  but without appropriate mounts, are hard to deal with!!! Also, having only 1 slot in the wardrobe, it's also hard to play! Please make the  Luna (coins) design more frequent in Luna crafting designs! 300 Luna to open a wardrobe slot is not a joke!  I've checked my old toons' Luna designs every day during the last few months, due to events forcing me to check all accounts every day, and some of them NEVER got a design for Luna (I mean Luna coins) during this time, while having quite many Luna Lights and other materials to craft Luna (coins), please tune yout RNG to give more of these designs! 

Yes there is a new season of kerub quests and no it doesn't give anything different and it is 2 tabs less than the season before. Unless Ncwest decides differently. Also for the daeva pass don't be surprise if the free luna crafting is taken away. If it is not, there probably will make another currency to unlock the daeva pass because that is money they could be making.

Edited by Briearios

3 minutes ago, Briearios said:

Yes there is a new season of kerub quests and no it doesn't give anything different and it is 2 tabs less than the season before. Unless Ncwest decides differently.

So, does it mean the progress of the quests I did will remain or they'll be reset? I mean the quests giving EXP, they are in the first 3 tabs. I finished the (closed) 1st tier on all my toons, but didn't finish all of the  2nd and 3d tiers. So I wonder whether I should go through all of my toons doing the undone simple Kerub's quests through the whole night and morning  or I can continue them after the maintenance and they won't disappear?  

11 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

So, does it mean the progress of the quests I did will remain or they'll be reset? I mean the quests giving EXP, they are in the first 3 tabs. I finished the (closed) 1st tier on all my toons, but didn't finish all of the  2nd and 3d tiers. So I wonder whether I should go through all of my toons doing the undone simple Kerub's quests through the whole night and morning  or I can continue them after the maintenance and they won't disappear?  

They will be reset. I didn't complete mine on my main on EU and when 8.4 patch day came everything was reset.

6 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I've checked my old toons' Luna designs every day during the last few months, due to events forcing me to check all accounts every day, and some of them NEVER got a design for Luna (I mean Luna coins) during this time, while having quite many Luna Lights and other materials to craft Luna (coins), please tune yout RNG to give more of these designs! 

The luna coin recipe is always present on the "special design" tab in the luna workshop, it has been like this since 6.0. Sometimes it might appear on the today's designs too.

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-10-19-08-27-42-4

Edited by Arhangelos

funny part is i think i posted that same thing like first patch they released it.....

anyway uh.....am i only one who feels like...maybe....all this stuff is mostly irrelevant...if you have full FS gear only a couple reasons to even go to apsa unless your trying to make gov or something and if you are then uh....GL with the grind lol....

the more you play the more you get...aions pretty simple...personally im more worried about deava pass effecting server pop or new patch at all effecting server pop...

37 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

funny part is i think i posted that same thing like first patch they released it.....

anyway uh.....am i only one who feels like...maybe....all this stuff is mostly irrelevant...if you have full FS gear only a couple reasons to even go to apsa unless your trying to make gov or something and if you are then uh....GL with the grind lol....

the more you play the more you get...aions pretty simple...personally im more worried about deava pass effecting server pop or new patch at all effecting server pop...

What population do you speak of though. NA is barely functioning and EU is almost as bad.

I wonder if they will include the balance update as well with our update or if it will be divided. They love to combine stuff for NA. 

Korea 8.4 https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=62304fe54ac1620830300a13

Balance update https://aion.plaync.com/board/balancelab/view?articleId=624bf7f72796387de12be99a&viewMode=card&size=18

~

This one will probably be it's own mini update unless they are super super lazy...

https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=62b1871ad248466c8f35c944