Urgent Aion Classic Server Maintenance - November 21, 2022

Wissp

• Aion Team

EM Pulse is on vacation this week, so I'm temporarily filling in for her, and have the following message to share:

Aion Classic game servers will be coming down for urgent maintenance today, beginning at 2 PM PT / 4 PM CT / 5 PM ET / 11 PM UTC+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

We apologize for any inconvenience this interruption may cause, and greatly appreciate your patience!

@Wisspany explanation for what happened during maint.  Forts are one thing all reseting but locking us out of Silentera, BT and messing up the event npc 2 days early.  I feel some kinda explanation of what this maint was for is in order.   As well as compensation for all

I also want to point out that with less than a day left in a season youre losing money.  People arent going to pay to upgrade their event pass and not be able to spend the coins they just paid for.  Personally Im a little irritated that I paid for the coins a few days ago  thinking  I would be able to save up for a couple more items.  

If you wont listen to our unhappiness at least understand this is costing you guys RL Kinahs

@Lokiit is fine to leave event npc up, but what about all the other stuff broke.  You reset all forts to balaur with no notice.  This prevented access to Silentera so no one could do bt or get to Gelk or ING.  Also prevented people from doing medal dailies so 6 medals if math right.  Plus Plat medals if at that turn in part.  So how do you fix this.  Where are the patch notes for what this emergency maintenance was.

It's still utterly broken.

I wanted to purchase a Greater Ancient Crown  Box and  which was 80 harvest coins, when I tried to purchase it said I didn't have enough Thanksgiving coins.

Now when I go to Passrunerk it says I need 80 Thanksgiving coins, no mention of Harvest coins that it wanted before maintenance.

Passrunerk is a Harvest Event NPC, why does it have several items which are Thanksgiving Event?

Edited by Cyfur

• Roseae unpinned this topic