Update on Item Drop Issue and DB Rollback Announcement - February 15, 2023

Roseae

• Aion Team

Hello everyone,

Here is an update to summarize the actions we have taken to address item drop issue discovered today.
After today's update, we have identified a critical drop issue affecting Aion Classic players.
Due to the nature of the problem, we performed an emergency maintenance on Aion Classic to prevent additional players from being affected. In order to protect the game economy and in order to resolve the issue, we have decided to roll back the server.

We apologize for the inconvenience and loss in game progress caused by the issue with item drops across the fields and instances.
We know that many of you will be frustrated about this news and we are sincerely sorry to inform this matter.

Quna Shop Purchases/Siel's Aura/Daeva & Event Pass
For those who purchased Quna Shop items after the rollback period, we are going to distribute purchased items individually in sequence. We would appreciate it if you could please wait until the item is reissued.

UPDATE (2/17): Quna Shop Items and Daeva Pass Purchase/Level Up has been refunded in Quna.
For those who purchased Siel's Aura, will get their lost subscription hours added back during the next maintenance on 2/22. before 2/24.

Lost Items
If you encounter a situation of an item you are missing, please make sure to contact the customer support team imminently.
Be advised that we are expecting a high increase in ticket volumes, we may ask you to be patient, we will make sure your case is resolved as soon as possible.

EXP Boost Event
We are also going to begin an EXP x2 Boost as compensation event.
Event Duration: February 15 - February 19

We will also send you compensation as our sincere apology for the inconvenience and loss in game progress you have experienced. We are also currently discussing possible additional compensations within the team and will update you shortly.

[Maintenance/DB Rollback Compensation]
For Lv. 50-55
1 x Valuable Bundle for Slayers
1 x Omega's Hero's Helmet Selection Box
1 x [Event] 15 Major Ancient Crown Box
20 x Platinum Medal
1 x [Event] Elite Tribunus Weapon Selection Box
UPDATE (2/21): Siel's Aura 3 Days - *Item will be distributed during maintenance on 2/22 3/1

For Lv.1-49
1 x [Event] Lv. 1 Growth Support Box

UPDATE (2/23):

• Tiak Research Center’s Repeating Quests Rewards is still Gold Medals instead of Platinum Medals
  • NPCs Karin and Leon are no longer available in Inggison
  • Vasharti Vindicator is not spawning in the Tempus Lab Dungeon
  • Empyrean Crucible Point & Reward Issue
    These issues are currently being investigated by our team, and as soon as we know more information, we will update here.

• Increased Drop rates (Balic Materials, etc.) and Kinah drop from August patch has been temporarily disabled. 
    https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/aion-classic-august-patch-preview
    A fix for this issue should be implemented on March 1, 2023.
  • Issue with AP acquisition for Relic Exchange is not boosted with Siel's Aura
  • Tiak Research Center’s Repeating Quests Rewards is still Gold Medals instead of Platinum Medals
  • Altar of Avarice Siege (+ other Sieges) provides Sapphire Medal Box
  • Issue with Raised Fortress HP

If you have additional issues or concerns, please feel free to submit a support ticket at support.aiononline.com, or support@aiononline.com. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your patience.

• Roseae pinned this topic
1 minute ago, DMob-DN said:

@Roseae What about Daeva Pass premium , will those be refunded too ,  or  will quna be reimbursed

"For those who purchased Quna Shop items after the rollback period, we are going to distribute purchased items individually in sequence. We would appreciate it if you could please wait until the item is reissued." 

Think we might have to wait a little bit for it, cause i bought daeva pass and event

1 minute ago, Fungie said:

"For those who purchased Quna Shop items after the rollback period, we are going to distribute purchased items individually in sequence. We would appreciate it if you could please wait until the item is reissued." 

Think we might have to wait a little bit for it, cause i bought daeva pass and event

yea i guess Daeva pass count into Quna shop stuff too , will see xD

1 hour ago, Roseae said:

1 x Valuable Bundle for Slayers
1 x Omega's Hero's Helmet Selection Box
1 x [Event] 15 Major Ancient Crown Box
20 x Platinum Medal
1 x [Event] Elite Tribunus Weapon Selection Box

1. What is a Slayer?

2. You're just giving away about 1.1m AP just like that?... 👀 (The 15 crowns + 50e weapon box)

3. I hope you're aware that the "1 x [Event] Elite Tribunus Weapon Selection Box" is an AMAZING PvP weapon. 🤔

4. Given that you're aware you're giving away an AMAZING end game weapon... I hope you know that Asmodians have the Elite Archon Weapon not Tribunus...

1 hour ago, Calm-KT said:

4. Given that you're aware you're giving away an AMAZING end game weapon... I hope you know that Asmodians have the Elite Archon Weapon not Tribunus...

You're wrong, It's Archon for Asmodian, Guardian for Elyos, "Tribunus" is the gear name, like "Squad" or "Centurion".

3 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

Which Reshanta crown exchange? There are two.

Core, ofc. Crowns sell there for 9600 instead 14400.

And yes i know AP merchant displays doesnt take siel buff into account. But try selling a crown - 9600, just as merchant displays, no siel buff.

Edited by Thismay

2 hours ago, Thismay said:

Core, ofc. Crowns sell there for 9600 instead 14400.

And yes i know AP merchant displays doesnt take siel buff into account. But try selling a crown - 9600, just as merchant displays, no siel buff.

I just tested the core NPC with a Greater Ancient Crown, to rule our the rollback reward crowns, and it only gave 7200 AP.

I noticed it's a new shugo, not the one from 2.4 so it may be a deliberate change or a bug with the new shugo.