Manastones will don´t give the correct stat in my pj

Dulze-KT

Hello:

I have written to support but they have not solved the problem. I have changed manastones of will and they do not give me the stats (depending on the value guide that I found here), on the contrary, they lower it.

Can you help me, please.

wLrcxLl.jpg

5RV5j46.jpg

vcigAJz.jpg

kdoe0tg.jpgWeHw50C.jpgCs6gest.jpg

XoozTiI.jpg

Q4V1xeO.jpgyp7bVo9.jpg

2vGk4Ic.jpg

seet hat little down arrow in between hp/mp/sped and attack? check to see what will is actually at, you may have hit the cap and have to drop cp's to see more effect from the stones.... where's Momo...

ps edit.

hard to say how much 'gain' you're actually getting, using precis +6/7 stones in like 2 pieces of 70 gear reian acc and a +7 mb/ma plume, my SM sits at about 3017 MA BASE with food/buffs taking it closer to 3500 at 72.. let alone wtf a 75 clothy gets with +5 essence cores and +10 stones..

You probably reached the soft cap and are now experiencing diminishing returns, as @Kiatra-KT said. At some point adding more will is going to actually give you less MR than a normal green MR stone. Though notice that your mana pool continues to go up, since will also gives you more mana and the cap on that is higher than the MR cap.

14 hours ago, Dulze-KT said:

In the Test photos sent to me by two gm, the manastones give the corresponding stats. In my pj, no. They said they can not solve it. Go to the forum.

The GMs sent you test photos? Support tested something? Maybe you should share those photos.

Though I am 99.9% sure that what has happened is that you have hit the soft cap for MR for will. And adding a will +6 is now giving you less MR than a normal green MR stone. From your pictures, you have +10s and +9s in some of your pieces. Right?

14 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

I am confused at what you mean by "pj".

PJ  means Player Character in spanish.

i don't think there is really any bug here, to me it seems that @Dulze-KT doesn't  understand how the archdaeva manastones works.

Los stat que dan las nuevas manastone (knowledge, will, etc)  van disminuyendo cuando mas tengas, es decir cada vez es menos rentable usar el mismo tipo de manastone en todos los slot, por ejemplo 60 de will te darian  +/-  193 MR pero el triple de will 180, no te va a dar el triple de MR, va a dar menos unos 509 MR. Pero aunque ya no ganes tanta MR sigues ganando mucho Spell Resist y tambien mana

The stat that give the new manastone (knowledge, will, etc) are decreasing when you have more, that is to say it is increasingly less profitable to use the same type of manastone in every slot, for example 60 Will would give you +/- 193 MR but the triple of will 180, will not give you triple MR, will give less about 509 MR. But even if you do not earn that much MR, you still earn a good amount of Spell Resist and also mana.

Te dejo unos Link bastante utiles 

Calculador de CP

Tabla de Stats con graficos By mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

PJ  means Player Character in spanish.

i don't think there is really any bug here, to me it seems that @Dulze-KT doesn't  understand how the archdaeva manastones works.

Los stat que dan las nuevas manastone (knowledge, will, etc)  van disminuyendo cuando mas tengas, es decir cada vez es menos rentable usar el mismo tipo de manastone en todos los slot, por ejemplo 60 de will te darian  +/-  193 MR pero el triple de will 180, no te va a dar el triple de MR, va a dar menos unos 509 MR. Pero aunque ya no ganes tanta MR sigues ganando mucho Spell Resist y tambien mana

The stat that give the new manastone (knowledge, will, etc) are decreasing when you have more, that is to say it is increasingly less profitable to use the same type of manastone in every slot, for example 60 Will would give you +/- 193 MR but the triple of will 180, will not give you triple MR, will give less about 509 MR. But even if you do not earn that much MR, you still earn a good amount of Spell Resist and also mana.

Te dejo unos Link bastante utiles 

Calculador de CP

Tabla de Stats con graficos By mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT

Gracias! Thanks!

De todas formas, desinstalé aion y lo estoy bajando nuevamente, porque el gm hizo un test y en las fotos que me mandó, a él si los ms le dan los puntos que corresponde, en este caso will +6 equivale a casi 20 puntos de mr. Por lo que creo que mi cliente tiene algo mal.

Necesito permiso para ver lo links.

Anyway, I uninstalled aion and I'm going down again, because the gm did a test and in the photos that he sent me, to him if the ms give him the points that corresponds, in this case will +6 equals almost 20 points of mr. So I think my client has something wrong.

I need permission to see the links.

Ok. As some people said you will get less stats after using more manastones with the basic stat. 

Usually a new manastone +5 or +6 gives se same amount of an specific stat than the old one. (Knowledge +5 gives +30MB at the beggining and an old manastone gives +28MB) So you will find that effect sooner using those. People now is enchanting with manastones +7 or higher so they usually have a higher effect. There is a recomendation about soft caps and the limits on basic stats to see how many points are recomended to use in manastones, but that soft cap becomes really small using those +5 or +6 manastones. Those are just in the edge. 

In the pics I saw that using will +6 you had that issue, but with will +10 you increased your stats

Como otros jugadores han mencionado, recibiras menos stats cuanto mas le subes a los atributos base. 

Normalmente, una nueva manastone +5 o +6 da una cantidad muy parecida, de algún stat en particular, a lo que da una vieja manastone de ese stat (una Knowledge +5 te da 30 MB cuando aun no le has subido nada de eso y una vieja manastone da +28MB) Por este motivo vas a encontrar ese efecto disminuido mucho antes usando +5 y +6. Los jugadores ahora andan encantando con manastones +7 o superiores, por eso les funciona mejor. Existe una recomendación sobre cuanto de cada atributo base subir antes de que convenga usar viejas manastones. Y ese valor se torna muy bajo si usas manastones 5 o 6. Esas están muy en el limite con respecto a las viejas. 

En la foto creo ver que con will+6 tienes ese problema, pero cuando usaste will+10 si se incrementaron los stats. 

Archived