Weekly Server Maintenance - July 4, 2023 [Aion]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 2 hour 30 minutes.

Aion Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Paragon Equipment Promotion Ends
  • Garden of Growth Item/NPC Removal
    • Growth Coin
    • NPC Popolung

Should have known nothing would change, can't even bother to reply, you have tons of the "whales" of the game waiting for you to do the right thing,   happy players = more earnings for your company, we have been asking for months for a solution for luna..... I completely passed on paragon sale because you refuse to give us luna back,  I cannot support a company that is so blind about the issues that they can't even listen to fix them.   FIX LUNA ISSUE ALREADY like my god every single version of this game has it minus OURS, it's an important factor in the game.  This is the true issue when GM's don't play the game they manage they don't understand the walls they are putting up around player's .

I'll say it one LAST time

You want your population to return,  RETURN LUNA TO THE GAME

xTrinityStarx

2 hours ago, xTrinityStarx said:

Should have known nothing would change, can't even bother to reply, you have tons of the "whales" of the game waiting for you to do the right thing,   happy players = more earnings for your company, we have been asking for months for a solution for luna..... I completely passed on paragon sale because you refuse to give us luna back,  I cannot support a company that is so blind about the issues that they can't even listen to fix them.   FIX LUNA ISSUE ALREADY like my god every single version of this game has it minus OURS, it's an important factor in the game.  This is the true issue when GM's don't play the game they manage they don't understand the walls they are putting up around player's .

I'll say it one LAST time

You want your population to return,  RETURN LUNA TO THE GAME

xTrinityStarx

I never see you complan about Bots lol
If you love this game complan right things
Luna is not bug or issue, we need buy luna for support or donation ncsoft to keep our AION
There is no any free games like AION, can you find one ? can you find any game over AION?
If you all can't support nc don't complan all the time here. go tring hard with your bots thats enough and you have to thanks nc closed eyes on bots thats why you still here.

43 minutes ago, Exclamation-KT said:

I never see you complan about Bots lol
If you love this game complan right things
Luna is not bug or issue, we need buy luna for support or donation ncsoft to keep our AION
There is no any free games like AION, can you find one ? can you find any game over AION?
If you all can't support nc don't complan all the time here. go tring hard with your bots thats enough and you have to thanks nc closed eyes on bots thats why you still here.

Except if they ban his bot he will complain even more LOL

Fix BCM, error 404 is inexcusable. I tried from different pcs and IPs with and without proxy, I keep getting it. I couldn't take the stormwing coins the last 2 days and this is the 3rd day in a row.

Edited by Arhangelos

what I see are pure crying players, the North American server compared to the European, Korean and Russian servers have more advantages than any other server 1 kinah retuning bug, sharated abyssal splinter that was a fixed event, every 30 days or less you get free transformations etc, the possibility of making moons which no server has and the weekly moon that with 12 players you get something profitable. The game is still dead because of the damn collections that are from p2win players and no event worthy of being f2p for selling everything through the store in real money like the paragon +7 which is ridiculous in an mmo

Edited by Eriol-KT

2 hours ago, Basia-DN said:

It's 2:11 PM EST ... Where are the Paragon Items on BCM ... Why are they gone before the server reset ???????

Oh and Please FIX Luna .... Come on guys ... 

Pretty sure the BCM "times" are based on KR time zone now. Has happened the last couple of sales.

Also good to see the team spirit going strong above, attacking players instead of  NC......

20 hours ago, Wissp said:

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 2 hour 30 minutes.

Aion Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Paragon Equipment Promotion Ends
  • Growth Coin
  • NPC Popolung

Paragon Equipment Promotion Ends:

This is already over because everything was taken down earlier than listed once again. On the next sale you have, can you please list the proper date/time the item(s) will be removed. Ever since maintenance started being held on Tuesdays (April 4, 2023) your sales have not lasted throughout the day as per what gets posted on your webpages.  

Garden of Growth Item/NPC Removal:

You missed the indent on your last two bullets underneath this part.

It should look like this:

• Growth Coin
    • NPC Popolung
Edited by Alyta-DN

Who are this people without portraits posting on forum? Are they bots?
I never see this guys on game before and now.
I f they are not bots, they are cowards behind a blank face with an unknow name.
Talking about issues:
- they think that remove luna is the solution to sale it on BCM. LoL;
- stay logged for an event 24/7. Big LoL;
- u need to make prestige more atractive: renew the prestige coin store, make prestige players take advantage on all events.
I'm a free to play that can afford a prestige pass, but i don't buy it because the benefits are poor.
Hire an intern to play the game as a free to play on a new account and listen to what he has to say. Since there is no GM in the game.
I'm tired to try explain how u need to manage a game.
Keep ur work on losing players. U are doing a great job. (LoL)

12 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Fix BCM, error 404 is inexcusable. I tried from different pcs and IPs with and without proxy, I keep getting it. I couldn't take the stormwing coins the last 2 days and this is the 3rd day in a row.

The error occurs when you try to access BCM after being logged for a long time.

If you exit and re-launch the game, you should be able to buy your coins at least. 

But this problem needs to be fixed anyway 😕 

They don't even want to fix their shop... 

14 hours ago, BigMarcos said:

Keep ur work on losing players. U are doing a great job. (LoL)

image.png

They have had 0 updates that are not just resetting the current end game features like holy water. They will lose players with or with out supporting any players because their current systems are crap.

I hope classic has taught them people like content to participate in so 9.0 sees some major improvements not counting on it tho.

17 hours ago, Hume said:

The error occurs when you try to access BCM after being logged for a long time.

If you exit and re-launch the game, you should be able to buy your coins at least. 

But this problem needs to be fixed anyway 😕 

They don't even want to fix their shop... 

I know that BCM fails after 1 hour of being logged, I cannot load BCM for the last 4 days already, restarting client, restarting the pc, trying wioth an without proxy/vpn, I tried to enter from another place and I still couldn't load it.

4 days = 20 tokens lost! BCM should NEVER be included in any of these events, it simply doesn't work.

• Roseae unpinned this topic