The most boring class to DPS

Neleth-KT

This topic is not about how high dps they making it's just about how boring it can be when you DPS with these classes.

1.SM - is the most boring class why ? it's because you have a buff that last 2 mins cd 3 mins and need to use pet while you're in that 1 min cd,u have to check  CW and IP cd and spam erosion,you don't have a skill that make the cast faster spamming skill VC got 2 sec and can't really spamming and it has a delay before it actual do the dmg.It's the most boring class to DPS ever.

2.SW - slow and ton of charging skills make it feel like a turtle,you don't want to use skills before it fully charged because it deals no dmg,your skills are slow.

3.AT - Even all attack speed buffs you've got it's still slowing class I have no idea why this class is the slowest even polearms suppose to be slower.Your main damage dps is a charging skill the archdaeva version of it doesn't reduce charging time like cleric one make it really boring class ever.

4.Templar - Slow and no attack speed buff at all but still faster than AT.If you weaving u should spam blood pact and weave everything else.

5.Gunner - You have to switch for pistols for mana all time and almost all cannon skills are charging but lucky you can use it instantly and still do good dmg unlike SW.

6.Chanter - Fastest 2h weapon.You've got WoW to speed up urself and it's really fun.Just spamming chain crushed and annihilation and weave everything else.

7.Cleric - Really fun class to dps if you've got attack speed staff only bad point is punishing earth and call lightning got too long cast time else it's spamming.

8.Sorc - You can buff yourself with cast speed it's really enjoying when u got vaizel buff and cast spells it's even more fun when you buffed yourself with magic assist more cast speed.

9.Ranger - You can attack speed capped easily,your attack is fast when you reach lv 30 you can enjoy 1.2 attack speed already.

10.Glad - DW giving enjoyment of 1.0 attack speed skills still slow but faster than other class you can switch to polearms when facing multiple mobs it's really enjoying class.

11.SIn - The most enjoyment class,skills are the fastest if anything can define as spamming it's sin attack speed buff is 30 sec with only 2 mins cd

Too bad I've got a lot of SMs should've make more sorc instead >_>

they're all boring after a certain amount of time imho since i have my rotations in muscle memory at this point xD the fun part is being able to shit post people when u play a class like gunner having most people think they're bad dps and ur sitting there toping meters every run. extra points when you see a chanter/AT outdps people

38 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Top 2 for me are:

1) Ranger: I hate rebuffing every few seconds.

2) Chanter: Small numbers make me feel unsatisfied.

I consider Gunner the most fun. Cuz Cannons and pistols. SM is fun too, it has a nice balance between burst and constant damage (DoTs).

Note for ranger : you can use strong shot instead focus shot and dps still the same ;)

And I think gunner is fun too just hate switching weapon part cause it's really slow :(

22 minutes ago, Ariana-DN said:

they're all boring after a certain amount of time imho since i have my rotations in muscle memory at this point xD the fun part is being able to shit post people when u play a class like gunner having most people think they're bad dps and ur sitting there toping meters every run. extra points when you see a chanter/AT outdps people

I outdps people in adma as a chanter once but I never as a AT xD

8 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

This topic is not about how high dps they making it's just about how boring it can be when you DPS with these classes.

1.SM - is the most boring class why ? it's because you have a buff that last 2 mins cd 3 mins and need to use pet while you're in that 1 min cd,u have to check  CW and IP cd and spam erosion,you don't have a skill that make the cast faster spamming skill VC got 2 sec and can't really spamming and it has a delay before it actual do the dmg.It's the most boring class to DPS ever.

you  obviously dont main SM and you dont know how it works, the buff you talking about its the linked stigma skill, which is almost useless in pve,  if you want the 200 mb just use the spirit buff that its Always up, and in case  a SM is trash geared can combine both of this buff's to have 400 + mb as  and  Magical accuracy.  This is the only thing that might be fun in the spirit master. About dots CD and the dealy thing, well i agree, after a while you using spirit master its boring. As it is boring having a pet that will bug/die in some way or another, and as SM you need that ret**d pet.

On 12/23/2017 at 8:21 PM, Neleth-KT said:

2.SW - slow and ton of charging skills make it feel like a turtle,you don't want to use skills before it fully charged because it deals no dmg,your skills are slow.

I don't know what songweavers you've been watching or even if you played sw. But they are not in the least bit slow/boring. Unless you're a scrub who's been using cast speed gloves/scrolls/harp. Then yes it is slow. But if you actually know what you're doing, and use your buff every cd. Sw attacks pretty fast with most of their skills being instant cast. I usually put delayed damage or DoTs up when I do use a charge skill so I have at least some continuous damage going while I charge my skill.

You seem to have a very narrow uneducated view of all the classes. Have you played all these classes? And if so, have you played them right?

2 hours ago, Jayda-KT said:

I don't know what songweavers you've been watching or even if you played sw. But they are not in the least bit slow/boring. Unless you're a scrub who's been using cast speed gloves/scrolls/harp. Then yes it is slow. But if you actually know what you're doing, and use your buff every cd. Sw attacks pretty fast with most of their skills being instant cast. I usually put delayed damage or DoTs up when I do use a charge skill so I have at least some continuous damage going while I charge my skill.

You seem to have a very narrow uneducated view of all the classes. Have you played all these classes? And if so, have you played them right?

Hi I'm sorry but calling me uneducated is really rude.Yes I'm using cast speed gloves + cast speed scrolls during fact I don't have money to afford good attack speed harp and it's also the fact that I spending my essences into charging skills such as dragon song because it's giving hugh damage bonus when compare to other non charge skills.Another reason is I have high ping you may playing at 100 or 150 ping but I'm playing at higher ping than that.I believed at these pings your attack can spamming quite fast.I never saying my view of those classes is right for everyone.Everyone can have different opinions and there's no wrong in it.

42 minutes ago, CosmoSkyMaster-KT said:

I've done some test with my ranger and i lose roughly 300k dps or more, i cant recall xD, when I changed FS (Focus Shot) for SS (Strong Shot).

hmm for me it's same dps plus spam FS is extremely annoying so I use strong shot instead ;)
btw did u set up to use spiral arrow chain instead of MP chain ? :o because if u don't use FS then no need for MP chain and it will boost ur dps too ;)

Edit note : Focus Shots doesn't work with auto attack but Strong Shot do :D

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Hi I'm sorry but calling me uneducated is really rude.Yes I'm using cast speed gloves + cast speed scrolls during fact I don't have money to afford good attack speed harp and it's also the fact that I spending my essences into charging skills such as dragon song because it's giving hugh damage bonus when compare to other non charge skills.Another reason is I have high ping you may playing at 100 or 150 ping but I'm playing at higher ping than that.I believed at these pings your attack can spamming quite fast.I never saying my view of those classes is right for everyone.Everyone can have different opinions and there's no wrong in it.

You can have your opinions. But posting your opinions based upon your crappy understanding of a class plus bad ping is shitty. And it's better to put essence points in other skills other than charge ones. Yes they do a lot of damage, but your buffs like thronesong and such are better options. It's not about huge damage bonuses, but about keeping up a steady dps. If you're saying the class is slow because of your bad ping, then that's on you not the class itself.

Change the title of your thread to "The Classes 'I' Find Boring to DPS". Because you make it sound like that's just how it is in general, and not just for you.

2 minutes ago, Jayda-KT said:

You can have your opinions. But posting your opinions based upon your crappy understanding of a class plus bad ping is shitty. And it's better to put essence points in other skills other than charge ones. Yes they do a lot of damage, but your buffs like thronesong and such are better options. It's not about huge damage bonuses, but about keeping up a steady dps. If you're saying the class is slow because of your bad ping, then that's on you not the class itself.

Change the title of your thread to "The Classes 'I' Find Boring to DPS". Because you make it sound like that's just how it is in general, and not just for you.

Then you can't say the opposite that SW is fast because you got better ping,it's ture that I based every class on my ping it's also a fact that compare every class based on my ping.Ofc the thread is based on my experience because it made by me,do u really expected I have to do a research of everyone opinion and post it ? I don't have that much of free time to do that.

If you're concern about SW being boring DPS so much I encourage you to make ur own "The Classes 'I' Find Boring to DPS" nobody going to stop you to do that.
Otherwise stop calling other people uneducated and crappy.

20 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Then you can't say the opposite that SW is fast because you got better ping,it's ture that I based every class on my ping it's also a fact that compare every class based on my ping.Ofc the thread is based on my experience because it made by me,do u really expected I have to do a research of everyone opinion and post it ? I don't have that much of free time to do that.

If you're concern about SW being boring DPS so much I encourage you to make ur own "The Classes 'I' Find Boring to DPS" nobody going to stop you to do that.
Otherwise stop calling other people uneducated and crappy.

I'm more concerned with how new players or returning players seeing this thread and thinking that's how these classes are based upon your ignorant opinions. And I would never make such a thread because I've only played extensively on chanter, sin, songweaver, and cleric. Thus I could put up a legit opinion based upon real experience and not just half assed play.

I'm not calling other people uneducated/crappy, just you. Since you like to put up threads like this a lot.

Well I suggest you to ignore my threads nobody forcing you to read my threads I'm going to ignore your posts from now on too since you posted nothing but destructive comments.

People got brains not just you,they can decide and do research by themselves.
Not going to argue with you anymore have a nice day.

4 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Well I suggest you to ignore my threads nobody forcing you to read my threads I'm going to ignore your posts from now on too since you posted nothing but destructive comments.

People got brains not just you,they can decide and do research by themselves.
Not going to argue with you anymore have a nice day.

Their research gonna come up with a bunch of misinformed threads by you.

Archived