Fire form Fail - Arena

Crocodile-KT

Using transform in Arena is just embarrassing tbh. Like you really can't stand to lose THAT MUCH? You're basically saying, "I am not good enough to win via skills or gear, but I cannot bear to lose gracefully, so I'm going to let this OP transform carry me." I'd be too embarrassed to do that lol. Whatever though, different strokes for different folks.

On 12/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, Aly-DN said:

Eh. If you aren't 75, get there.

It's like asking an SM not to fear or a cleric not to heal. That player has earned that transform and if they want to use it on you, it's their game.

Just because something exists, doesn't mean that it makes sense to use it. Games make all kinds of stupid decisions. The elemental transforms are no where near on the scale of class skills, the game is so far out of balance when they're used it's stupid. I don't even use mine in PVP.  I'm really looking forwards to 6.0, I hope it gets removed.

I wouldn't mind if the lesser(non-75 transform level) gets kept as a skill for some classes, but that's as much as anyone needs.

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, 5s25C407-DN said:

Just because something exists, doesn't mean that it makes sense to use it. Games make all kinds of stupid decisions. The elemental transforms are no where near on the scale of class skills, the game is so far out of balance when they're used it's stupid. I don't even use mine in PVP.  I'm really looking forwards to 6.0, I hope it gets removed.

I wouldn't mind if the lesser(non-75 transform level) gets kept as a skill for some classes, but that's as much as anyone needs.

The fact that you can not use something because it is not socially accepted is stupid. Countless times I have been called noob because I have used wintry armor in arenas, duels or open world pvp, to use a skill is part of a strategy, and that includes the elemental forms, if you can use it but dont want to, its your decision, to use those skills doenst make you a noob or an op, just someone who wants to win the fight. besides, is not like you can see the lvl of your opponent in the arena, so in this case, the ranger had no way to know @Crocodile-KT still lvl 74 and probably use the fire form to win over a tough contender.

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

The fact that you can not use something because it is not socially accepted is stupid. Countless times I have been called noob because I have used wintry armor in arenas, duels or open world pvp, to use a skill is part of a strategy, and that includes the elemental forms, if you can use it but dont want to, its your decision, to use those skills doenst make you a noob or an op, just someone who wants to win the fight. besides, is not like you can see the lvl of your opponent in the arena, so in this case, the ranger had no way to know @Crocodile-KT still lvl 74 and probably use the fire form to win over a tough contender.

If my decision was based upon social acceptance I would agree. however, it isn't, and I have no idea where you drew that conclusion.

I don't care if 2 level 75 s both use their elemental transforms in the same fight, or 6 v6, it's still stupid and I hope that it's removed in 6.0, I much prefer a fight where someone isn't crutching their transform.

Since you brought it up, I would  (and do) ignore anyone would calls someone out for using any of their skills in any arena or a duel

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

, is not like you can see the lvl of your opponent in the arena, so in this case, the ranger had no way to know @Crocodile-KT still lvl 74 and probably use the fire form to win over a tough contender.

Watch the video guys! Croco is lv 75 and used his own Fire Form at 4:25

7 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

I don't care if 2 level 75 s both use their elemental transforms in the same fight, 

Why all the fuzz if you don't care lol... besides we already had a peek at 6.0 patch and it seems they will add the Empyre Lord transformations

I saw the full video later before i did my previous post and couldnt edit it any more, i just saw the moment the ranger did the fire form and went to the end of the video to see the result of the match, so yeah that was stupid of me. And to answer the question of @5s25C407-DN, i got to that conclusion what most people say here in the forum, the talks I've had with friends in the game, and what most people say to me when i go out the chaos/glory and use my fire or any other form to win the match.

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Watch the video guys! Croco is lv 75 and used his own Fire Form at 4:25

Why all the fuzz if you don't care lol... besides we already had a peek at 6.0 patch and it seems they will add the Empyre Lord transformations

Why would I bother to post if I didn't "care" as you put it? 

41 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I saw the full video later before i did my previous post and couldnt edit it any more, i just saw the moment the ranger did the fire form and went to the end of the video to see the result of the match, so yeah that was stupid of me. And to answer the question of @5s25C407-DN, i got to that conclusion what most people say here in the forum, the talks I've had with friends in the game, and what most people say to me when i go out the chaos/glory and use my fire or any other form to win the match.

Then did you ever ask them why they look down on it?  perhaps there's actually a valid reason, unless you really think that every single decision that a game developer/ game designer  makes is perfect.

If you actually go out and use the transform yourself, and PVP enough, you should have the facts to make up you own mind. If, in addition to that, you talk to other people and they corroborate your impression, what is stupid about your final decision? 

why should i do something like that?? its what they think, its their oppinion and i respect that, if any other player have the option to use the elemental forms and dont use it, its their choice not to as it is to use it. The game is far form being perfect but even so, if it is something i can use then im gonna use it, and not gonna stop to think if the other player is lvl 75 or not.

Edit;

And dont worry, the elemental forms will be removed in the 6.0

Archived