Jump to content

Recommended Posts

People have been farming their ranks for the lasts years, it would be an nyerk move to just tell they are going to lose their rank. And NCsoft already did a good job by removing inactive people from the ranking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lvorie-SL said:

People have been farming their ranks for the lasts years, it would be an nyerk move to just tell they are going to lose their rank. And NCsoft already did a good job by removing inactive people from the ranking. 

that if, but now with the alliances of the new siege of the UA, as may apply to toons of the faction to the contrary, until you can have the bad luck that the leader of any alliance is a toon, but it should be able to kick players afk in instances pvpve as KB/IDL/OW/AD, as well as what you can do in evergale cannon, that instance is the best thing that has appeared in this update...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calm-EK   
3 hours ago, Lumin-IS said:

Ok but you're completely wrong here.  Glory Points were introduced in 2014, so it's been around 3 years total.  Beritra was introduced in 2015, so there is a less than one year lag behind implementation of Glory Points and the advent of the Beritra server.  Also, gear is not based on rank anymore.  If you are still using Rank-based gear, you are undergeared and need to actually play the game and get Spinel gear.  

 

I wouldn't mind a GP reset, but it's not going to happen.  But you should at least try to make sense with the things you say.  I know that's hard for you though, CPD.  It's ok.  No one's judging you.

Although, when GP came out. AP -> GP was available. All the AP hoarders from the older servers had the jump. BR did not have that luxury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, perhaps instead of GP for transform in all areas, perhaps other ranking options should be used. Abyss Seige Points perhaps for transformation and lead options for UA Seiges, Panesterra Seige Points for that area, Kaldor Seige Points for Kaldor Fortresses, and maybe retain GP for Open World PvP. And perhaps allocate the points maybe? So that people entering certain areas can use their points the same way we use Essence Points so that they can have the option to use all capabilities provided they have enough points. Some people who have massive amounts of GP currently, don't even participate in any seiges. Still others simply hold it because they can and don't really care about helping the faction obtain forts. I think something like this would be beneficial for both PvE'rs and PvP'ers alike. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I worked my ass off for my rank, and I start grinding GP after 5.0, where EB online and GP trade wasn't a thing anymore.

Reset everyone's GP cause some people thought it was a good idea reroll a new server in a dying game, is a good way to lose the 10 players they have left...

 

Most of the inactives were kicked out so, it isn't that hard these days to climb up again if you're really into to.

Edited by BurgIce-SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calm-EK   
6 hours ago, Lumin-IS said:

Ok but you're completely wrong here.  Glory Points were introduced in 2014, so it's been around 3 years total.  Beritra was introduced in 2015, so there is a less than one year lag behind implementation of Glory Points and the advent of the Beritra server.  Also, gear is not based on rank anymore.  If you are still using Rank-based gear, you are undergeared and need to actually play the game and get Spinel gear.  

 

I wouldn't mind a GP reset, but it's not going to happen.  But you should at least try to make sense with the things you say.  I know that's hard for you though, CPD.  It's ok.  No one's judging you.

2 hours ago, Vinlock-SL said:

Although, when GP came out. AP -> GP was available. All the AP hoarders from the older servers had the jump. BR did not have that luxury.

KR* did not have that luxury. BR was behind + did not have the luxury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats with this excuse for still be using 65aug at this point? I got full 75aug for 2 characters and I didn't buy a single medal nor ap. You ppl just don't know how to farm.
And tbqh, most ppl rerolled on BR to get easy rank, I don't feel sorry for them at all, I just laugh.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never thought I would say this.. But I do agree with CPD to a certain extent.  A GP reset would not be a bad idea at all as it would give everyone a chance to gain rank and XForm if that's what they wish to do.  To say that it would be unfair to those who did all that work to gain their rank is silly as it will likely still be those people at the top of the leader board because they are active and gain GP every day.  Now I know that they do reset ranks for those who are inactive, which does give people a chance to climb the board a bit, but it's not an effective system.  Those "inactive" players literally only have to log in one afternoon and get all the GP that they are required to get to have their spot handed back to them. It happens on BR all the time - people who have "quit the game" or gone back to their old servers, get knocked off the board and make a point to log in and mess around for an afternoon and gain their spot back.  

Post merge they are resetting housing, the broker, etc...  They should be resetting GP gains as well.  Make things competitive, and make people earn their spots again.  Not all of us left our servers to go to BR to gain easy rank.  Some of us were simply messing around on a fresh server and never left.  And some of those people have put in just as much time and money as people on the other servers - why should they get screwed over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, in 3 months after server merge, ppl will buy tons of EB reset scrolls, will spam IS for GP, Sieges will be more crowded and filled with more active ppl (maybe also more afks and alts dunno). Server merge is a good thing from my perspective cause i started to bored to see noone wants to get responsibility about anything. Therefore I want more drammas in lfg before my popcorns get spoiled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's funny how Siel players think they know why people joined Beritra i was comfortable with my rank on israphel fact i left Israphel due to peoples cheating. The fact of the matter is i no longer would give all i got for a faction of cheaters thats why i left at that time. Authiel and his cheating the asmodians i advised them to knock it the hell off they chose to continue i left end of story. But now we are forced back into general population.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SwordNBoard-BR said:

last i checked this was a video game and much of what a game requires is competition give it to them

That is not true Assassins creed series is one of the worlds best games yet it has no competitive game play except for maybe speed runs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calm-EK   
Just now, CaptainSquid-SL said:

That is not true Assassins creed series is one of the worlds best games yet it has no competitive game play except for maybe speed runs?

Technically aren't you "competing" against the game itself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vinlock-SL said:

Technically aren't you "competing" against the game itself?

Not really Assassins Creed has unlimited lives and no ranking system or death counter if such things existed you would be competing against the game but in this case time is your only enemy and your not competing against time because eventually you will win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calm-EK   
1 minute ago, CaptainSquid-SL said:

Not really Assassins Creed has unlimited lives and no ranking system or death counter if such things existed you would be competing against the game but in this case time is your only enemy and your not competing against time because eventually you will win.

Alright, then I guess there are story games and competitive games.

Edited by Vinlock-SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
2 hours ago, SwordNBoard-BR said:

it's funny how Siel players think they know why people joined Beritra i was comfortable with my rank on israphel fact i left Israphel due to peoples cheating. The fact of the matter is i no longer would give all i got for a faction of cheaters thats why i left at that time. Authiel and his cheating the asmodians i advised them to knock it the hell off they chose to continue i left end of story. But now we are forced back into general population.

 

Are you aware that a big amount of SL players where the ones who joined BR when the new server was launched (let's say at least 70%)? There's also no surprise that SL and BR are going to merge now because of this fact. I do understand that some of you want a GP reset, assume since your amount of GP is much lower than the current SL one and with a reset it would be more competitive to reach a new rank and kick off those of the rankings who do not actively play and just siege 1-2 times to keep their current rank. NCWest already announced that they will not wipe our GP for their own reasons, which were not openly stated but I'm sure some of us can assume why.

Also as far as I heard, you're aiming to come back to IS. I also understand why you left but you should consider that some of us stayed on our main server for a change while you left and talking negatively about others who you used to have some grudge with in the past. So why coming back if you are so against IS as it seems like it, I don't get it. No offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the PVP titles for ranks are worthless now days because you have to PVE to get the PVP title. I loved it back in the days where PVP titles was given to real PVP players. I fear a rank 1 more then a 1 star officer... now that is sad. back in the days when it was earned for pvp, that fear was there, but today it is lost. I see more transform in instances then in pvp battle and that is also sad. I think they need to revamp the GP and base them more to pvp players. you have to kill a lot to gain GP. Earn from the Burn.

please reset and revamp GP.... to the def NC Soft Admins that will ignore this anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nyali-IS said:

Are you aware that a big amount of SL players where the ones who joined BR when the new server was launched (let's say at least 70%)? There's also no surprise that SL and BR are going to merge now because of this fact. I do understand that some of you want a GP reset, assume since your amount of GP is much lower than the current SL one and with a reset it would be more competitive to reach a new rank and kick off those of the rankings who do not actively play and just siege 1-2 times to keep their current rank. NCWest already announced that they will not wipe our GP for their own reasons, which were not openly stated but I'm sure some of us can assume why.

Also as far as I heard, you're aiming to come back to IS. I also understand why you left but you should consider that some of us stayed on our main server for a change while you left and talking negatively about others who you used to have some grudge with in the past. So why coming back if you are so against IS as it seems like it, I don't get it. No offense.

wrong majority of rerolls was from Tiamat and Kahrun not siel good number of beritra was fresh players as well as from europe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Nyali-IS said:

Are you aware that a big amount of SL players where the ones who joined BR when the new server was launched (let's say at least 70%)? There's also no surprise that SL and BR are going to merge now because of this fact. I do understand that some of you want a GP reset, assume since your amount of GP is much lower than the current SL one and with a reset it would be more competitive to reach a new rank and kick off those of the rankings who do not actively play and just siege 1-2 times to keep their current rank. NCWest already announced that they will not wipe our GP for their own reasons, which were not openly stated but I'm sure some of us can assume why.

Also as far as I heard, you're aiming to come back to IS. I also understand why you left but you should consider that some of us stayed on our main server for a change while you left and talking negatively about others who you used to have some grudge with in the past. So why coming back if you are so against IS as it seems like it, I don't get it. No offense.

oh and my reason for leaving was stated after me calling Authiel out i refused to work with a cheater told him to clean it up with enough warning i left then Laviz made him quit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
1 minute ago, SwordNBoard-BR said:

oh and my reason for leaving was stated after me calling Authiel out i refused to work with a cheater told him to clean it up with enough warning i left then Laviz made him quit

 

Like I said in my previous post, I know where you're coming from and why you left. Just a bit confused about the way you talk negatively about IS but yet you're coming back once the merge hits us all, as far as I've heard. As it seems like they all managed to survive even without you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nyali-IS said:

Like I said in my previous post, I know where you're coming from and why you left. Just a bit confused about the way you talk negatively about IS but yet you're coming back once the merge hits us all, as far as I've heard. As it seems like they all managed to survive even without you.

talk negatively? I speak my mind to those whom are lazy, not productive, or cheaters or all 3 now those individuals do not need named here and you already see what the server has to say enough said those few voices dont speak for the server

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SwordNBoard-BR said:

wrong majority of rerolls was from Tiamat and Kahrun not siel good number of beritra was fresh players as well as from europe 

That is funny i ran in to no one that said they were from Kahrun or Tiamat and all the EB runs i joined that were cross server seemed to be SL carry groups. I only played it till tempering was introduced but 100% of the people i talked to or met on BR were from SL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
1 minute ago, CaptainSquid-SL said:

That is funny i ran in to no one that said they were from Kahrun or Tiamat and all the EB runs i joined that were cross server seemed to be SL carry groups. I only played it till tempering was introduced but 100% of the people i talked to or met on BR were from SL.

Indeed. I remember when most of the SL population moved to BR for a fresh start, lots of my SL friends either created new toons or transfered there and used to run a lot of cross server instances since they were trying to gear up faster that way, EB was one of those same as IS. So even if there were KR and TM players (surely there were some), they were still a minority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×