Aion Assassin pvp 6.0

XOliviaX-DN

Sin definitely outgears the glad by a mile,

he has korean single digit ping, and learned how to semi-weave effectively, something most people fail to learn for some odd reason.

It's not a lot of attacks, it's simply additive damage splats, such as apply lethal venom/sword off hit swing damage/etc.

edit: aside from outgearing this is just normal play. It's just he's geared as if he's in full +7 80 PVP gear vs Full Apollons.

Yeah its funny Jake,

It seems that half of the time you don't even know what you are talking about. I really don't reply to anything but sometimes just reading you makes me laugh. No the gear comparison is not full +7 80 Pvp gear vs Full apollon. Glad has better dagger/accessories/wings/braclet and +5 and +10s armor pieces which is one tier lower than the sin. Sin has the highest armor pieces +10 all which is a very big difference however it isn't full +7 80PVp vs Full apollon. Also you talk as if you are a pro assassin saying he learned how to semi weave effectively something that most people fail to learn but seriously bro? Your pvp is trash compared to his lmao. Saying its just normal play haha bro your the type of sin to say "omg hes a glad he should win me anyway". Dude I think you are just so full of yourself and half the time you don't even know what you are talking about man.... Maybe sometimes you just need to stop typing and step back. ^^ 

8 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

/popcorn?

Maybe.

It's just another person who thinks they know what they're talking about but doesn't get it. Kinda like when someone jumps in the middle of a convo. 

Rara you're free to hate on me, it's okay ;) 

3 minutes ago, 1s2CC931-KT said:

@Jake-DN likes to exaggerate but there's truth to his words. The sin decently out-gears the glad: http://aion.plaync.com/characters/01054-005rxV vs http://aion.plaync.com/characters/01054-005:bn. The sin also has top tier xform vs glad with 1 tier lower. That's also why the sin attacks so fast.. top xform gives insta attack speed cap.

don't bother wasting your time with him m8. :(

edit: LOL ANOTHER SILLY BILLY 

Just now, Sunix-DN said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5850917

It's just he's geared as if he's in full +7 80 PVP gear vs Full Apollons.

english m8, learn it.

edit: no one said he was wearing apollons, I was exaggerating how much the sin grossly overgears the gladiator in this video. Something you and the other guy completely didn't get.

3 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

It's just he's geared as if he's in full +7 80 PVP gear vs Full Apollons.

english m8, learn it.

edit: no one said he was wearing apollons, I was exaggerating how much the sin grossly overgears the gladiator in this video. Something you and the other guy completely didn't get.

giphy.gif

I'm not your personal hater guy. I don't even know you and I dislike sin's play style.

but thank you for the english lesson. Now I got it

On 2/26/2018 at 9:14 AM, XOliviaX-DN said:

Hey!

Don't worry assassins you can still be good (depending on how deep your wallet is) in 6.0!

This is nuts!  I'm not sure if these guys are undergeared or what but the sin sure has the gear (and the ping)....so many attacks!

Most importantly you can tell he is using his old gear because he is still getting godstone procs :D

Archived