The best clothes of all time in Aion

Fasimedes-KT

38 minutes ago, Nitro-KT said:

yas this! worth grinding this set!

It's really not tough nowadays either. I grinded out one set which I put on my 80AP gear, then I'm currently working on a second set to save. If you're level 75, you can just run through all the mobs. Also, if you're a heal class (cleric, chanter, sw), you can solo all bosses except Tahabata. So with all the other bosses, you can get 2-4 skin pieces per run.

The level 60 Abyss set and the TS set are, in my opinion, the best skins in the entire game. Only followed by Kroban's set, which is similar looking but doped up. I am glad I got the whole chain set and weapon before it got removed.

The level 80 and 75/70 Abyss gear, I also love them. Still grinding for it though.

I would say my other favourite sets would be:

- Blue Bunny

- Delegate set

- Harvester's

- Protector's set (level 65 Daevanion set)

6 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Only followed by Kroban's set, which is similar looking but doped up.whole chain set and weapon before it got removed.

It has a chance to drop from nearly all lvl 80 mobs in Lakrum, including the weapon, shield and headgears. The IO set also drops from Lakrum, from the lvl 76~79 mobs (not the SW version though). Minor problem being, it's untradeable, unbrokerable and you can drop a lot of pieces that aren't for your class before getting the full set.

I know, I am extremely excited for its return! I still need the leather and plate set.

I only really like the leather set from IO, and the shield. And I already have those. I did mix those pieces with some others to create a pretty neat look.

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I know, I am extremely excited for its return! I still need the leather and plate set.

Just wanna say that in 6.x you can't wear any other type of armor than your own class' (for example a cleric can't wear a cloth or leather set, even just as skin to take screenshots) so... there's that.

I loved my 60aug2 and Special Greater Ophidan sets on my cleric... while it lasted.

i8TNwk6.jpg

Been also working on the cloth and considering the chain set of the Balic 60 but since clerics can't wear cloth in 6.x and mats are crazy rare... might have to reconsider.

tumblr_mgt9enGfOT1s3tm36o4_r1_1280_zpsd3

On 8/7/2018 at 1:41 PM, Capa-KT said:

Just wanna say that in 6.x you can't wear any other type of armor than your own class' (for example a cleric can't wear a cloth or leather set, even just as skin to take screenshots) so... there's that.

Does that mean my Templar can't wear any of the old chain armor sets I've been stocking up on after 6.0 hits? Damn fine time to find that out!

Archived