Sendlogs on SFT

UrimVAV-DN

4 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Something thta no one is talking about: a friend who plays at korea said that 6.0 doesnt run on 32 bit OS. So, its going to be a problem for everyone still using one.

That is correct.

7 hours ago, UrimVAV-DN said:

I hope you are getting all of the send logs I`m getting on this event, because it happened on EVERY SINGLE RUN I done today.
This has been happening on every single kromede event you`ve done these past years. No solution at all?
Please, SOLVE THIS, SO ANNOYING!

The way I have it done in settings is to keep "Effects" in Misc. as "None". 

MhPi5g5.png 

15 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

nvidia-drops-support-for-32bit.jpg

Dont mind me while I enjoy my flawless SFT runs. -Waves from left path-

8 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

That is correct.

The way I have it done in settings is to keep "Effects" in Misc. as "None". 

MhPi5g5.png 

Well I don't know why this keep happening for some people but Bryos I run 64bit (hello from the right), not a 1 sendlog in SFT. Also as Kubei said, that may be the solution for some people but I have the effects set to "All" and still 0 sendlog. 

To sum it, I'm not sure why it keeps happening, you may have a bit altered file in your install directory, maybe, what I'd is to delete the folder with SFT event and re-download it as it could help but nobody knows.

Also running 64bit, I fixed my sendlogs since previous SFT by changing graphics engine to Default instead of HQ. Colors look awful, but no crashes since then. Helped one of my friends too, maybe you can try that. Sure it's not the solution you might want, but for now it's what we can get lol

Archived