"Gallery of relevant avatars"

LeBeowolf-KT

The forums are all based the same, just the database for each forum is different, that means they have to do just "1 change" in the system and it will become available on all. (Provided all forums base runs the same at the same place)

Just tell ppl on BnS to suggest that, I think with them it could be done in a while since they focus on that game quite a lot.

2 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

The forums are all based the same, just the database for each forum is different, that means they have to do just "1 change" in the system and it will become available on all. (Provided all forums base runs the same at the same place)

Just tell ppl on BnS to suggest that, I think with them it could be done in a while since they focus on that game quite a lot.

Your post is well taken given the consensus of the previous comments of the futility of change. I do have just one question for you: Who should just tell which people on BnS to commit to the suggestion of accepting personal avatars on the forums?

13 hours ago, LeBeowolf-KT said:

Your post is well taken given the consensus of the previous comments of the futility of change. I do have just one question for you: Who should just tell which people on BnS to commit to the suggestion of accepting personal avatars on the forums?

They value BnS players more because they pay a ton of money to play the game. Someone said there is no way BnS has any 100% free to play gamer because the game is designed like this. Those that are hooked are those willing to pay a lot fo money. Aion on the other hand doesn't yield them much, the majority of gamers here are 100% free to play and do not bother with buying ANYTHING with real money.

Here, I made a meme for this

77E7oY1.jpg

Archived