No Dregion, or forts on weekends

Alvie

So, being a player from Australia, I am totally pissed off at the new fort and dregion scheduling.

These events are now only weekdays, at times where people in Oceanic time zones, are at work or school.

It use to be fine in 5.8, now it's totally screwed for us. Epic fail, someone needs butt kicked.

6 hours ago, Chizow-DN said:

Yeah, the server is for NAI mean.... can you really be mad about that? Not being a jerk either but its sorta comes with the server location. Sorry 

Exactly this. I wouldn't go to another region - be it EU, KR, Russia or Japan- and start asking for events in EST. They'd either either point me to NA or tell me to adapt.

The only people I do have sympathy for is the Australians- since you did lose your server (Nezeken)  which was in your time zone- but even for NA, we lost our East coast  and West coast servers, and don't even get support for the seasonal time changes-  so the NA schedule is no where near as good as is used to be even for NA. 

3 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Exactly this. I wouldn't go to another region - be it EU, KR, Russia or Japan- and start asking for events in EST. They'd either either point me to NA or tell me to adapt.

The only people I do have sympathy for is the Australians- since you did lose your server (Nezeken)  which was in your time zone- but even for NA, we lost our East coast  and West coast servers, and don't even get support for the seasonal time changes-  so the NA schedule is no where near as good as is used to be even for NA. 

No one here is demanding anything. Again, it seems people don’t read or attempt to understand the original context of someone’s statement, instead shove their ideas to override others.

Furby already stated the schedule was fine in 5.8. I agreed, because you had arenas, PvP instances etc both in the morning and evening, which helped both EU and SEA players to enjoy the content. You can’t even compare any of the regions to NA because all of them are heavily IP blocked to non-Asian regions (not counting EU). In fact, most of the SEA players still wouldn’t be able to play China, TW, JP or KR regions because they’re strictly IP blocked and not even in English. Your argument is just absurd. 

1 hour ago, Furby-KT said:

None of you seem to have understood my post.

Let me spell it out.

The times were fine in Aion 5.8 they broke them in 6.2 by removing weekend events.

No. We understood your post. Your initial post stated you were annoyed that through the week sieges, etc... fell during times when people in Australia were at work or school. Now, the title of your thread mentions that there are no sieges on the weekends. There is - Lakrum on Saturday evening and Divine on Sunday. 

Those timings translates to

EC
02:00 - 04:00 (Thur, Sun, Mon)
10:00 - 16:00 (Thur, Sun, Mon)

Dred
02:00 - 04:00 (Tues, Fri, Mon)
10:00 - 16:00 (Tues, Fri, Mon)

ID
02:00 - 04:00 (Wed, Sat, Mon)
10:00 - 16:00 (Wed, Sat, Mon)

Sieges
11:00 (Wed, Fri)
08:00 (Sun,Mon)

For GMT +8 Timezone.

Yes I understand these are NA servers but just so you guys can relate to what Furby is saying. SEA and Aus are gonna have it on hard mode. Not to mention EU.

Quick someone put up an EU translated time just so our fellow NA folks can understand.

Hope NCwest fixes the timings soon instead of following KR's. Heck, won't more instance pop timings on every single day be beneficial to everyone world wide.

I have been playing Aion since the 2009 "Pay to Play" days, and I don't remember any other time when there were no Dredge or forts on weekends.

NA are the designated servers for Australia/NZ so we have no other official options. I would gladly play on an Asian server, but we are not allowed.

5 hours ago, Furby-KT said:

I have been playing Aion since the 2009 "Pay to Play" days, and I don't remember any other time when there were no Dredge or forts on weekends.

NA are the designated servers for Australia/NZ so we have no other official options. I would gladly play on an Asian server, but we are not allowed.

Let us spell it out so hopefully this thread dies a merciful death. There ARE forts on weekends. They run on NA times. Clearly, that it not convenient for Australia/ NA but it just barely is semi-convenient for NA. 

In fact,  for those of you who like to post timezone NA stretches over :

UTC-3.3 (Newfoundland and Labrador - currently 1:17 pm) all the way to Hawaii (UTC-10, so currently 6:48 am)

So just think about that, when you think about whomever has to plan the schedule - and for those of you in EU- well if it is such an issue for you, we do realize the times in EU. Fortunately this is an easy time to re-roll if you head to GF and you'll get sieges right in your timezone.

On 11/16/2018 at 2:02 AM, Shirayuki-DN said:

Hope NCwest fixes the timings soon instead of following KR's. Heck, won't more instance pop timings on every single day be beneficial to everyone world wide.

Whoa. The guy who has explicitly stated that he doesn't care about Aion or the Aion community wants more instance pop windows to benefit everyone worldwide.

What a nice dude you are trying to ensure that everyone is happy.

*smirk*

Nah. You probably only care because this issue affects you cuz you live in Asia.

Is it my turn to tell you that you're just "crying" and "whining?" Is it my turn to say "deal with it?" lul.

23 minutes ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

Whoa. The guy who has explicitly stated that he doesn't care about Aion or the Aion community wants more instance pop windows to benefit everyone worldwide.

What a nice dude you are trying to ensure that everyone is happy.

*smirk*

Nah. You probably only care because this issue affects you cuz you live in Asia.

Is it my turn to tell you that you're just "crying" and "whining?" Is it my turn to say "deal with it?" lul.

At least numbered guy, I know what NCwest can feasibly do and what they cannot feasibly do. *smirk* Yea of course I gotta benefit myself, who doesn't want to benefit themselves, its human nature. Let me just repeat what I said to you in another thread ok? R u that naive? And let me add, to think that everyone is a nice person.

Archived