game will die soon

Asumiko-KT

im done with this game when u got to farm some craft material always have 1 zerg asmodian to kill me, but okay its a part of game fun. but when i done my farm and i cant fcking trade to my another char account?????????????? how i suppouse to get itens on my cleric? cuz it had not enough dps to farm any like 1 glad or another dps class and when u put that fcking craft mats always u got stolen on broker cuz its are only 1 way to trade for another char -.._ fck u ANYCSOFT 300 legendary guiding stones on the rubbish cuz u fck players with u rubbish changes. im done with u if u dont change this crap i wont will play it anymore _)_ at now is better play in a private servers cuz on private we got more fun than u rubbish. 

You probably are too angry to consider suggestions, but I feel bad that you are so upset and will try.

First, clerics have really good dps. You do have to switch your stigmas and maybe have a set of accessories that are tuned out of heal boost and into mag att/acc/crit, but farming on a cleric is actually really easy and profitable.

Second, instead of trying to put your own stones low priced to bring them over to your cleric, you could sell what that character farms at competitive rates and then just move the -kinah- to your cleric by having the cleric  sell something useless from the old patch for a high price and having the character that has been selling the stones buy it. You do lose the % of kinah for posting the item to the broker, but it's better than angry-posting on the forums.

18 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You probably are too angry to consider suggestions, but I feel bad that you are so upset and will try.

First, clerics have really good dps. You do have to switch your stigmas and maybe have a set of accessories that are tuned out of heal boost and into mag att/acc/crit, but farming on a cleric is actually really easy and profitable.

Second, instead of trying to put your own stones low priced to bring them over to your cleric, you could sell what that character farms at competitive rates and then just move the -kinah- to your cleric by having the cleric  sell something useless from the old patch for a high price and having the character that has been selling the stones buy it. You do lose the % of kinah for posting the item to the broker, but it's better than angry-posting on the forums.

Trading kinah 2 ways is 30% tax, loosing such amount just to pass items from alt to main is not acceptable.

I did say that you would lose the posting fee. Your choices are "not acceptable" or "not at all". The stones were free, as you farmed them on an alt. The alt doesn't need the kinah. So the kinah is useless there. Your main can use the kinah even minus the fee from the broker to buy their own stones.

Though do try farming on your cleric. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

1 minute ago, Zombiex-DN said:

yes, for our class it is complicated to farm unlike other classes that can farm having a yellow set, the only thing that you have left is to do instances and try to have a complete purple set

You don't need a purple set to farm shards or guiding stones as a cleric. That's just silly. I farm them with alts in the starter set. You should, however, have dps stigmas.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

You don't need a purple set to farm shards or guiding stones as a cleric. That's just silly. I farm them with alts in the starter set. You should, however, have dps stigmas.

you can but you need more time, it's a disadvantage, i can farm 300 ancient stones per hour but my friend (a ranger) can farm it in 20 min. imagine other class with strong aoes 

in the b4 patch (5.8) the cleric's DPS could beat the sorcerer's DPS, but now the cleric's DPS is among the lowest of the magical classes, its a reallity

I have to agree, my cleric is pretty good geared so far and killing mobs isn't the problem, but compared to classes with bunches of AOEs I could definitely use my time better if I could farm with my alts instead. Doesn't matter if you can trade on broker or not, this patch made everything harder by turning things into "tradeable through broker" only. Seriously, they might as well had made it completely untradeable. Having the option to do it through broker but not directly through chars is plain silly.

Kubei warned us in his pre-6.0 threads that this patch isn't alt-friendly. Ofc that doesn't have to make us happy, but we did know it was coming and it doesn't change in 6.5. So our only real option is to adapt if we want to keep playing.

Trading items through the broker is really risky. Moving kinah around is easier, though it will cost you the fee for listing. 

I too noticed that after you have your L80 Ancient Genesis set, you have to stop doing camps, and just grind crafting mats.

I don't recall ever having to do this in prior Aion releases, there is something wrong with the devs reasoning on this one. I first thought it was to sell more stuff in the shop, but I can't see any items to replace the grind. It's really bad on EK where nobody buy stuff on the broker like the other servers, because people are too broke, no carry over kinah from 5.8 on EK, so the whole economy is tiny, but there is no proportional reduction in prices of the thousands of crafting scrolls you still need to by from the merchant.

Definitely a problem on EK.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived