Enhance rates fixed when?

Guhvorn-KT

Rates are so bad because these no good lazy devs are too worthless to actually develop some content.  So instead of making a new dungeon once in a while, they just give us horrible enchant rates and even worse drop rates to make it so we don't progress to fast and they can give us 2 recycled dungeons every 9 months.  How about get off your butt NCSUCK and actually do something!

6 hours ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

500 Ancients and 15 legends used just now. and not anything at 15. Ive used over 2k+ ANcients and over 100 legends, and still no 15. Amazing game. 10/10 @Cyan Why are these rates so bad?

Don't expect a fix until January.  NCsoft doesn't deploy patches in December and in fact they are prob getting ready to go on their Christmas Hours so none will be around till after New Year.  Just keep gathering them and don't use any till then what we are doing.

25 minutes ago, 1s27E6EB-KT said:

How people dont understand? Guys do u have hands and eyes at all to just google? Enchantment rates will be fixed only in 6.5 and its not depend on our devs.

Guys we need to start a campaing to found a transplant of hands and eyes for our buddy here

On 12/12/2018 at 2:28 PM, Cyan said:

To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more enchantment stones than possible currently (mostly PvP as PvE is a bit easier to come by comparatively).

24 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This. I'm just trying to get all of my ancient stuff to +13 and then I'm not going to touch it anymore until we get better rates.

You could try+14 + 15 with purple, but dont do it the same day. Always make sure to give some break before next enchantment, most of times it works for me.

Maybe I'm just unlucky, and that is what I choose to believe to help me sleep at night, but my Ultimate Staff is about 240 Legendary PVP stones in now (I've lost count about two weeks ago), and it is sitting at +10. 

I think it got to +14 only 3 times.

Probably just unlucky.

Where's my Pika-luck when I need it?

Archived