Instance entry boost

Nas-KT

If they put that back in bcm. Maybe then  people would have reason to spend their money in the store?Right now its very empty

Can they at least make a tradeable version of the prestige?  If they dont want to bring the instance boost pack back....

5 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

There's no more entry boost pack because additional entries are included with the Prestige Pass.

Mmm i don't think that is the reason. Maybe just incompetence or greed. 

Prestige used to give the same bonus as an entry boost packs in previous patches too.

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Idk the situation is weird isnt NC losing money with this? P2W players used to buy a lot of entry boost packs to sell and F2P ppl could enjoy more the game was a win-win, i don't get it.

They are still making money. People who want extra entries just use Luna to buy them.

38 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

They are still making money. People who want extra entries just use Luna to buy them.

Yes ofc, but my point is there are a wide range of players that doesnt buy luna at all (myself included) that indirectly generate profit to NC through the entry boost packs. Servers needs non paying players to survive too.

Archived