'Member when...

Morrigan-KT

31 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

My favorite part is how it's pretty much dead three months later and players are begging for transfers/merges. :/

That's is a pretty good part.

But my favorite part is that those players who were soooooooooooo vocally for EK are nowhere to be found. 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Timmain-KT said:

My favorite part is how it's pretty much dead three months later and players are begging for transfers/merges. :/

Nah, Onlly a few ppl are asking for xfer out it merge. The major part of ek doesnt want any of this. dont spread those narratives.

Also for the topic creator, dont act like it were forum threads that made nc create a server. 

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Nah, Onlly a few ppl are asking for xfer out it merge. The major part of ek doesnt want any of this. dont spread those narratives.

Also for the topic creator, dont act like it were forum threads that made nc create a server. 

Matsu is right! Only 2 out of the whole 5 players of EK are asking for transfers or server merging.

Just now, Jagblade-DN said:

6.0+ killed this game, ruined it. Some stuff sounded nice on paper but in practice it's hot garbage.

It is, indeed, hot garbage, and it makes me sad that they changed my favorite MMO so radically. :(

It just also sucks that we knew EK was going to suck within three months...because of history and what knowledge we had of 6.2's unfriendly changes. Of what players were going to do in response to that new server and 6.2.

NA is trying to undo some of the damage of 6.2's changes, or mitigate it somewhat, but what changes we have been getting are taking too long and people aren't waiting anymore, on any server. Korea hasn't exactly shown that they give a shit about us, and it gives us players no reason to give anymore shits about the game, either.

Totally not cynical and jaded or anything. :( I like the new enchantment changes, but people stopped waiting for them after so long.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 10:32 PM, Timmain-KT said:

It is, indeed, hot garbage, and it makes me sad that they changed my favorite MMO so radically. :(

It just also sucks that we knew EK was going to suck within three months...because of history and what knowledge we had of 6.2's unfriendly changes. Of what players were going to do in response to that new server and 6.2.

NA is trying to undo some of the damage of 6.2's changes, or mitigate it somewhat, but what changes we have been getting are taking too long and people aren't waiting anymore, on any server. Korea hasn't exactly shown that they give a shit about us, and it gives us players no reason to give anymore shits about the game, either.

Totally not cynical and jaded or anything. :( I like the new enchantment changes, but people stopped waiting for them after so long.

Unfortunately this is not something that can be mitigated. The problem is not with just some of the changes made but the entire update. The foundation of this update, the core of it is for a completely different audience than what exists here in the west. This is not something that can be salvaged. The only options are to revert back to a prior patch or completely re-engineer 6.0 and on wards for a western market. You'd end up with two drastically different versions of Aion but that is the only way. What exists in the east does not work for the west anymore.

Archived