haha hey boiz

GenericUser5993

On 2/14/2019 at 1:47 PM, octopus-DN said:

Hey guyth MOGANG (esporths) ceo and co owner here. I could not agree more with my bros suggestions, as always MOGANG (esports) is putting the community first and demanding results from this pesky developer we call ncwest we here at MOGANG (esports) are proud African Americans and it is our god given right to show off our dark skin in game for Black History month, at this point I have had enough of ncwest holding me and my brothers (esports brothas) down!! We here at MOGANG (esports) are fed up with having to stare at our stupid kaisinel xform!! I want to see my chocolate skin and curly afro!! Who is with me???

Tanks for ur thupport

wow ty MOGANG (esports). We DN Elyos are very lucky & supportive. Ty for all the forts & guiding Elyos to FM and BOS safely. Always looking out for the community. Yes, we need transparent scrolls on the kinah shop (Gold Sand Traders). 

5 hours ago, octopus-DN said:

Unfortunately we don't care about what a seasoned virgin you are and how many different titles you've wasted time with. That being said, NC doesn't seem to have a concept of how to run a good pseudo subscription model, as demonstrated perfectly by the erroneous pricing on all of the items in the prestige coin vendor and the lack of boosts/rewards in general granted by paying 15$ a month. The adjustment of the enchantment rates, as well as the morph is and was a good start to one of the biggest issues that 6.0 had, it gives average Joes like yourself a chance to get stones by putting in effort and time. 

No one who's responded in the thread is an alt, I've seen enough of your essays posted on other threads by cockroach and emu that I figured you would have had a clue about that by now... guess not... 

and now this.....

lets see....

if you read the first post in this thread it says something like "hey, what about a lil merge?" In the second post another person (or the same, i do not care) add "a merge between the 3 servers". 

So, there are the moment when you talk about merges. Just read to the top. there it is. 

About how NCSoft manages the game, I am totally agree that they did an awfull job with a lot of things related to prices, suscriptions, coins, BCM. yet I do not have a clue about who you are? or who is cockroach and I cant care less. I do not know if you are reading my post in the forums. And probably you did not saw so much or you would know that I complained a lot about prestige, prices and a lot of those things in the past. 

But the thing that surprise me more is the way that both of you talk to unknow people. You are trully keyboard warriors. Who do you think you are to talk to other people in that way? We can talk about the rules here. Probably you wont care so much. But I totally think I am wasting my time with both of you. Maybe what some people told me is just right and you are just some bored trolls. So really I will leave this crap here. My mistake was to think I was talking with real adult people in the first place. 

16 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

and now this.....

lets see....

if you read the first post in this thread it says something like "hey, what about a lil merge?" In the second post another person (or the same, i do not care) add "a merge between the 3 servers". 

So, there are the moment when you talk about merges. Just read to the top. there it is. 

About how NCSoft manages the game, I am totally agree that they did an awfull job with a lot of things related to prices, suscriptions, coins, BCM. yet I do not have a clue about who you are? or who is cockroach and I cant care less. I do not know if you are reading my post in the forums. And probably you did not saw so much or you would know that I complained a lot about prestige, prices and a lot of those things in the past. 

But the thing that surprise me more is the way that both of you talk to unknow people. You are trully keyboard warriors. Who do you think you are to talk to other people in that way? We can talk about the rules here. Probably you wont care so much. But I totally think I am wasting my time with both of you. Maybe what some people told me is just right and you are just some bored trolls. So really I will leave this crap here. My mistake was to think I was talking with real adult people in the first place. 

I talk to you the same way you talk to us, in a way which projects my confidence in that I'm CERTAIN I know more than you in the subject that is being talked about. Don't let words like retard get under your skin, just because I think you're dumb doesn't mean you're dumb. It's just my opinion. 

The fact that you still think I'm a troll after what I've said saddens me, because it tells me that you just. don't. get it. And that is ok, it happens, sometimes we just don't GET things. 

I don't know who you are but I do in the end respect you because you seem very much still into this mmo and through your naive but pure, innocent words I can see your passion and optimism and I'm truly happy for you. 

Perhaps you know a lot more than you're showing, perhaps deep down you know that the only driving force behind this corpse of a game is not you, because you admitted that you're cheap and cosmetic things like transparent scrolls are of no interest to you. Perhaps you realize that YOU don't matter in this game because the company does not care about players like you, because you contribute nothing, 0, not a cent to this game. And perhaps you realize that the only people who are solely responsible for this game being alive are the subscription buyers, occasional spenders and reckless gamblers that still stick around playing this game. Perhaps you do realize that what I'm advocating for are things that specifically benefit these players because these players, unlike you, are the only players who matter.

Perhaps you know all of that and you just don't want to admit it, or perhaps you're just dumb like I said. Either way, keep on swimming and I'm truly rooting for ya! 

20 hours ago, Noona-DN said:

wow ty MOGANG (esports). We DN Elyos are very lucky & supportive. Ty for all the forts & guiding Elyos to FM and BOS safely. Always looking out for the community. Yes, we need transparent scrolls on the kinah shop (Gold Sand Traders). 

Thank you for your continuous support for Mogang (Professional Esports organization co-founded by Cockroach and Octopus). Our goal is the safety of every elyos out there so if you ever need assistance feel free to signal us on LFG. Despite the constant noise out there generated by oblivious single moms we will do our best to advocate for a better aiononline world where everyone can freely use transparent scrolls at anytime they want. 

Stay tuned. 

Cockroach
CEO of Mogang Esports, a Professional Esports Organization founded by Cockroach and Octopus 

Damnit!!! I just bought an estate again!! They should of merged all 4 servers together instead of freaking making 2... 1 map is kinda mean also... Just lakrum... Like could of made something small for farming or quick dailies to farm crafting stuff... like idian dephs or levinshor size maps hell... Could of just kept both them and did something. I miss my linkgates... less events is alittle bologna also... Was the only way to keep up with people who swipe the card and log in everyday. But it's all good, at least I got my friends! 

19 hours ago, cockroach-DN said:

Thank you for your continuous support for Mogang (Professional Esports organization co-founded by Cockroach and Octopus). Our goal is the safety of every elyos out there so if you ever need assistance feel free to signal us on LFG. Despite the constant noise out there generated by oblivious single moms we will do our best to advocate for a better aiononline world where everyone can freely use transparent scrolls at anytime they want. 

Stay tuned. 

CockroachCEO of Mogang Esports, a Professional Esports Organization founded by Cockroach and Octopus 

Does the Mogang Esports organization gives any kind of  PvP counseling or tutoring, i need help guys XYZ keeps kicking my ass!

or KT elyos doesn't matter  you!?

giphy.gif

On 16/2/2019 at 8:54 AM, Neleth-KT said:

I'm one of people that very please that they starting giving IS gears on event back in 4.0 because in that time you need IS gears to run IS if you remembered lol :D

-_-"  no true lol, a mix of Ancient Coin and Sauro gear was more than enough.

6 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

-_-"  no true lol, a mix of Ancient Coin and Sauro gear was more than enough.

Think that was meant with some snark. xD It's like people not taking people to 6.2 BOS/FM just because they don't already have legendary gear when CoE/Mirash ancients are enough for those instances. People did that with IS, too.

Carry me, Devil! (/^-^)/

10 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

Think that was meant with some snark. xD It's like people not taking people to 6.2 BOS/FM just because they don't already have legendary gear when CoE/Mirash ancients are enough for those instances. People did that with IS, too.

Oh... maybe neleth meant that >_<

I was in EU at that time so no idea how things were here but personally i applied to IS two times when i was undergeared and we failed, didn't apply ever again for like 3 months until i was in full AC+Sauro and i felt i could do some real contribution to the ally.

17 minutes ago, Timmain-KT said:

Carry me, Devil! (/^-^)/

Hahaha sure :) but i feel pve so unrewarding now barely do 2 or 3 PF per week and 1 FM/BoS lol

8 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Oh... maybe neleth meant that >_<

I was in EU at that time so no idea how things were here but personally i applied to IS two times when i was undergeared and we failed, didn't apply ever again for like 3 months until i was in full AC+Sauro and i felt i could do some real contribution to the ally.

Hahaha sure :) but i feel pve so unrewarding now barely do 2 or 3 PF per week and 1 FM/BoS lol

Yeah, I did IS in full Kahrun's gear with a +10 combined blood mark weapon. lol It was plenty geared enough for the instance. xD

1 minute ago, Nabi-DN said:

y'all put more effort in these posts than i do in my finals essay

Maybe they can write my paper for me that's due tomorrow...

Archived