BCM JOKE 2019

Souldealer-KT

NC, you wanna make sales on BCM. How about getting your staff starts playing this game cuz apparently they don't know anything about it. You can't make sales if your salesperson( whoever is in charge of BCM) doesn't know the products.

Stop listing stupid items on BCM, they are OVERPRICED. they look stupid, unprofessional, and disconnected with the game. Only idiots and newcomers (if there's any) will buy them

Advise: You might wanna add AION gaming experience as a requirement to your hiring process.    YOUR EMPLOYEES DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME = LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM

I miss the good old BCM store, with coold items, enchants and scrolls that made the game smooth and fun.

I wanted to keep on putting my money in this game but, I feel like the developers couldnt care LESS for us in the WEST. 

WAKE UP NCSOFT, WE AINT COREAN.  Its basic business theory, you cant reach different audiences with the same product value, you are lossing us. WAKE UP-

just 2 camps and we can have those... :/

so basically with few toons and just a couple of hours each day we can obtain $200-300 in stones. NCWest is so generous ¬¬ 

Please Cyan talk with your boss and let us sell our ancient enchanment stones to the company with a 50% discount. If they find them so valuable we have a lot of them to give for some dollars. B|

But the issue here, it is not that 1 guy there had a really stupid idea. The worse part is that nobody saw nothing, from the guy with the idea, the boss who aproved the item, the people who make the BCM, the people who make the advertisements... nobody, just nobody realized how stupid this was. Do anybody there knows something about Aion?

And if ncsoft is concerned...

Put them on the broker at a cheap price but limit the amount you can purchase, make them untradeable... There are ways this can be done without ruining the games economy and ncsofts economy. Lots of ways to effectively go about this without making too many ripples.

Yeah, they definitely need to do some market research before they do this stuff, and in most cases, we're here on the forums telling them exactly what we want, and our demands are completely reasonable.  The KR enchantment stone pack would be cool, but I recall KR having some other nice bonuses for their version of prestige.  

What about a new or returning user bundle?  1x Month of Prestige, some admin boons, a PICKABLE ancient contract, and 100x or so xform scrolls, plus maybe an A grade minion/cube expansion coins/etc  or something to that effect that would be a great way to get new players paying that money in and getting them into the game and keeping them there because they have a few incentives to keep playing and aren't at a complete disadvantage.  Because right now, this game is worse coming into NOW than it was at 5.x, and I came back as a returning user with a few hundred mil on my account to get me going, and it was rough, but what I see currently for new users is pretty deplorable.  :/  

On 3/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, MRchang-KT said:

945897b19f.png

That costs $100 USD in korea. Why does NA sell 10x ancient stones for $50 USD?

While this would be nice, please no.  Then everyone will be running around full ultimate +15.  The game is really annoying due to slow progression but it's still so much better than pay to win.  I think it would be nice if they had more reasonable prices than what they currently do, but nothing like this please.

On 8/3/2019 at 1:30 AM, Valse-KT said:

While this would be nice, please no.  Then everyone will be running around full ultimate +15.  The game is really annoying due to slow progression but it's still so much better than pay to win.  I think it would be nice if they had more reasonable prices than what they currently do, but nothing like this please.

So you prefer everyone running in low gear while a few only run in full ultimate +15? I'd rather see everyone in full +15 than the current situation.
~~~
Anyway the current prices in BCM sound like you price ice cream for 100$ and since everyone loves ice cream you will make a ton of money, but in reality if ice cream cost 100$ nobody would buy it.

When something is good, the price needs to be reasonable. Overpricing makes people not buy anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I think their commercial should be: YOU ARE RICHER THAN YOU THINK...

So.... Their BCM pricing

1 Ancient PVP enchantment stone = $5 US dollars

in game

To morph 1 Legendary pvp enchantment stone requires 10 ancient ones

Therefore, it's safe to say 1 Legendary stone = $50 US dollars

same thing, 10 legendary makes 1 ultimate pvp enchantment stone, so 1 ultimate = $ 500 

1 piece of gear has 15 enchantment levels, let's say , with 100% rate,  $500 x 15 = $7500

and you have  16/17 pieces of gears, then theoretically a full set of gears would cost you:

16 x 7500 = $120,000

17 x 7500 = $127,500

Anyone needs Mortgage to play? I know bankers :x

Archived