I'm not an expert on it, and I'm sure others will chime in with more knowledge. However, I can say this much:

Running it with 3 people (1 of us on each pathway) granted us each about 700k AP, 1 manastone, and 1-2 ridium per person.

Running it solo (choose the middle pathway aka the "hardest" one) granted me 1.2 mil AP, 1 manastone, and 1 or 2 ridium.

Aly-DN   

So I played around in here. It seems that solo is the best way to do it. (Pick the second to last option at the door.) But you are limited to picking one path. If you fail or re-enter, all the paths not chosen first will be closed to you.

• Solo path (right) - easy for any gear level. (156k ap)
  • Three man path (middle) - you need to be geared to solo this. (1.26mil ap)
  • Two man path (left) - you need to be somewhat geared  to solo this with judicial use of the bombs. (560k ap)

NOTE: If you don't go in as solo and go in as a group, your ap is shared. So you could go in with two players or more players. Just add up the ap from each completed path and divide by the number of players. Example: 2 players.. one doing the three person and one doing the two man. Each would get 900+k ap.

Posted (edited)

I was able to complete the middle path with my glad (missing 3 purple pieces) and my SM (missing 2 purple pieces). You can pull 1 mob at time even though they’re grouped just FYI. Use a range skill if you’re a physical class to pull each mob at a time (with my glad I aoed).

Even on my geared sin, it took time. Just take your time and don’t pull too many mobs, they hit hard and unless you’re a chanter or cleric you will struggle to keep your health up. It’s really worth it, 1.2 a run is more AP than you get from 4 pvp instance wins.

Edited by Hellish-DN

Posted (edited)

so, the reward is just AP ? No gear drops of any kind ?

my pve gear is crap, ill  probably not be able to beat the hardest path.

Edited by Matsukamy-KT

Aly-DN   
Posted (edited)

You also get an untradeable manastone that will promptly fail in any gear you try to put it in. 

IT'S A FEATURE!

Edited by Aly-DN

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You also get an untradeable manastone that will promptly fail in any gear you try to put it in. 

IT'S A FEATURE!

Untradable... really?  And here i was thinking about spaming the instance with alts fck u ncsoft :(

Edited by DevilNest-KT