Hele mine

Matsukamy-KT

I'm not an expert on it, and I'm sure others will chime in with more knowledge. However, I can say this much:

Running it with 3 people (1 of us on each pathway) granted us each about 700k AP, 1 manastone, and 1-2 ridium per person.

Running it solo (choose the middle pathway aka the "hardest" one) granted me 1.2 mil AP, 1 manastone, and 1 or 2 ridium.

So I played around in here. It seems that solo is the best way to do it. (Pick the second to last option at the door.) But you are limited to picking one path. If you fail or re-enter, all the paths not chosen first will be closed to you.

• Solo path (right) - easy for any gear level. (156k ap)
  • Three man path (middle) - you need to be geared to solo this. (1.26mil ap)
  • Two man path (left) - you need to be somewhat geared  to solo this with judicial use of the bombs. (560k ap)

NOTE: If you don't go in as solo and go in as a group, your ap is shared. So you could go in with two players or more players. Just add up the ap from each completed path and divide by the number of players. Example: 2 players.. one doing the three person and one doing the two man. Each would get 900+k ap.

I was able to complete the middle path with my glad (missing 3 purple pieces) and my SM (missing 2 purple pieces). You can pull 1 mob at time even though they’re grouped just FYI. Use a range skill if you’re a physical class to pull each mob at a time (with my glad I aoed).

Even on my geared sin, it took time. Just take your time and don’t pull too many mobs, they hit hard and unless you’re a chanter or cleric you will struggle to keep your health up. It’s really worth it, 1.2 a run is more AP than you get from 4 pvp instance wins.

• 1 month later...

I have managed to do the hardest path alone with toons with only ancient and legendary gear, you really don't need to be very geared, just know the bosses and how to avoid the attacks and be patient about how long they take to die.

In EK with the ap buff you can get over 3M ap per run on that path.

solo initially Sin char started on the right (easier) path  to learn and then while replacing default (out of the box) ancient vindicator pvp gear with default pandora legendary pve gear the tasks definitely got easier the more of that pve  gear (and familiarity)... so today tried the right path as just got the pandora jerkin... but at lym mine claw stage  no idea what to do with the spawning mob... btw the AP just to this stage is nearly that for the whole of the left path, and much much easier so good good in that, but while the final rewards would still be nice the AP gain to go higher is the main goal now... also i get 7 bombs on part 1 which i used figuring the first mob and another 7 for the 2nd stage claws...all used...i think that may be a key part...but going back without any of the potential 14 of them (or a plan that works) was futile so a big TY in advance if any one would share an insight on this...

2 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

but at lym mine claw stage  no idea what to do with the spawning mob

Do you mean the part where there are four sets of duo mobs guarding lym? You do them one at a time. You kill the two mobs and then mine their lym. Then you move on to the next set of duo mobs. You have to do them one at a time because the mobs will respawn after a short period of time, preventing you from mining the lym.

Or do you mean the next part where there's a giant lym that you have to guard from mobs that continually spawn? If so, you'll want to collect the bombs from the mobs before this part. When you start to get overwhelmed by the spawning mobs, just throw one of those bombs at them. Continue to do this until the mobs stop spawning; it will take 3-4 minutes or so.

Thank you for clarifying. The four sets I figured out eventually but probably used more bombs than I needed to in doing. It was the second mob set and I'd used the bombs too randomly, let the mob recover too much and got overwhelmed. I'll give it another go tonight now that I know they will eventually stop spawning if I stay at the lym and attack them all at once. Cheers.

Archived