Give us back the 64bit client and find an actual solution...

Grim-DN

The forced 32bit client is screwing over a lot of the game population.... And doesn't seem to be helping any of the people that had the initial problem at all. To make things worse when we try to bring up the topic in forums u just lock the thread??? 

I switched to a 64bit computer to enjoy Aion, because 32 bit crashes in the new zones cuz of the 3GB memory limit, it doesn't matter if your pc has more memory because the client won't utilize it. And now they are forcing 32bit on us again. Talk about things being backwards. Wont be playing for 2 weeks i guess.

Forcing us into the 32-bit client isn't the best idea.

As what the others side, now its not a matter of getting send logs here and there but constant lag and rubber banding. Until an actual solution is found, please at least let us choose which client to run...

@Cyan

4 hours ago, HyeRim-TM said:

I switched to a 64bit computer to enjoy Aion, because 32 bit crashes in the new zones cuz of the 3GB memory limit, it doesn't matter if your pc has more memory because the client won't utilize it. And now they are forcing 32bit on us again. Talk about things being backwards. Wont be playing for 2 weeks i guess.

I had the same problem, Aion 32-bit and I was crashing in COE and Canyon. Someone gave me this to put in CMD "/set increaseuserva 2800" and then restart your PC. It actually fixed all sendlogs & crashes for me.

• Aion Team

The 32 bit mode client has caused fewer players to crash, which is why it was forced the last time the event ran. If you are continuing to experience crashes, you can run a file repair, or try some of the other options reported by the community here. As i stated previously, if you do experience a crash please submit the send log as it helps us with our investigation.

55 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The 32 bit mode client has caused fewer players to crash, which is why it was forced the last time the event ran. If you are continuing to experience crashes, you can run a file repair, or try some of the other options reported by the community here. As i stated previously, if you do experience a crash please submit the send log as it helps us with our investigation.

no it doesn't. 32bit makes more player lag, drop fps, stutter, DC, or cant even log into game at all. many of my friends have quited till end of fire temple just because u guys turned back to 32bit client because that nyerk doesn't work.compare amount of people that complained about crashes to how many want 64bit back .if u think turning 32bit made problem solve or even decrease problem you are wrong. turn 64bit back on or give us way to choose which client to run cuz atm playing aion in 32bit is worse than crashing

2 minutes ago, SexyGeneral-TM said:

no it doesn't. 32bit makes more player lag, drop fps, stutter, DC, or cant even log into game at all. many of my friends have quited till end of fire temple just because u guys turned back to 32bit client because that nyerk doesn't work.compare amount of people that complained about crashes to how many want 64bit back .if u think turning 32bit made problem solve or even decrease problem you are wrong. turn 64bit back on or give us way to choose which client to run cuz atm playing aion in 32bit is worse than crashing

Incorrect. It simply means the 32bit client is not compatible with your computer or your friend's. It's a standard thing from all mmos to include both bit versions. I have the 32bit version running and have no issues. Usually running this version does help. Try running it in a different compatibility mode, change High Quality engine in settings to Standard.

7 minutes ago, Kubei-IS said:

Incorrect. It simply means the 32bit client is not compatible with your computer or your friend's. It's a standard thing from all mmos to include both bit versions. I have the 32bit version running and have no issues. Usually running this version does help. Try running it in a different compatibility mode, change High Quality engine in settings to Standard.

incorrect. if a solution made more problems for more people than before that means that solution doesn't work. 32bit in normal applications or games works fine on my pc . its only aion that has horrible optimization with 32bit client. if it was just me sure maybe its my pc but when ton of people say it that means its clients fault. also solution was disabling effects from menu which in most people case and my static runners case made us not crush in over 50 runs in row . as soon as 32bit was introduced client started crashing lagging dcing and ton of other problems came with it.

6 minutes ago, Kubei-IS said:

Because 32bit client is made for Windows 32bit, that's why there's so many issues. Generally it should be fine even with Aion (like it's working fine for me). Only thing they can do is bring back the 64bit but that won't really solve the issue.

thats why they should add button or something to choose which client user wants to launch , forcing everyone on 32bit is just dumb.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan you say to send in tickets i have been trying to get my scrolls replaced from when we were having issues on wed before you took the servers down on wed and its now saturday and i still have not got anything back they want me to do all these testing when we know this is a server issue. Please just reactivate the 64bit client and get the devs to work on the srvrs quickly..........

On 9/23/2017 at 5:11 AM, Cyan said:

I cannot play this game effectively pvp wise when 32 bit is enabled and contaminated underpath just lags me completely out so much that i dont even see the fatty that kills the gate.Tried pvp today even 2-3 ppl and laggy as hell and forget more than that because i can barely move.My ping say around 180 which isnt great but this change to 32 bit has ruined pvp for the moment.

i noticed 32-bit when i loaded so i said why not, i changed graphics to high mode. so far no crashes...fingers crossed. low mode graphics were killing my eyes. guess it was a 64-bit issue for my computer. not sure what other ppls computer specs are. but, yea the 32-bit did help majority of ppl.

windows 10, nvidia gtx980 4gb w/ an intel core i7 4690k for my setup. seems ppl on laptops still crashing...so idk.

i have laptop i7 , windows 10 64bit , nvidia 740m  and with client 64bit i get fps 40-50 with the 32bit i get drops to 9 fps and laggy so much i never had a crash with 64bit in SFT now laggy , fps drops , dark graphics  and random black screen so i want the 64bit to on again they should give u option which client we want to work on not to help other and make other player suffering  

Archived