Understand the Situation

Way-KT

hello everyone i know that most of you will disagree with me but you need to stop complain like kids and understand that technical issues
like AP bug or frozen legion quest all was unexpected , this new GP system and reset never happened before so it might get those bugs and
and that will take time to investigate and solve .

yes maybe that took long time but i don't think that ncsoft team just sitting on the chair  getting coffee with big smile , i think cyan
was so clear by @Cyan. they are working nonstop and trying to fix this as fast as they can , and still i see some people keep repeating like
they are stupid or don't understand clear , just enjoy your game and once they fix it they gonna tell you for sure .

cause i have seen some people talking shit to @Cyan here or  Ncsoft LFG like he made all that and he keep recevie that with patient .

People are frustrated, which is understandable, but you have to look back over the past few months on how they have treated the playerbase. They know we want GST and transformation durations to be restored to what Korea has, yet they simply stated "we have no plans for that", this statement alone is a big slap in the face. The current AP/GP bug only added fuel to current anger and frustration.

We're all pissed. Cyan is just doing his job and I don't agree he should get all the hate, but I hope he let those people at his office know we're losing our patience. Have NCWest keep doing what they're doing and not even whales will be able to sustain the game on its feet.

They make it so easy and you can't deny that. This community gives them great ideas to make the game more healthy and attempt to gain more players yet it falls on deaf ears every time.

The loud person in the room is always the one heard.

1 hour ago, Casber-KT said:

hello everyone i know that most of you will disagree with me but you need to stop complain like kids and understand that technical issues
like AP bug or frozen legion quest all was unexpected , this new GP system and reset never happened before so it might get those bugs and

*snip*

Every other region has had a GP reset just like the one we got, so this isn't something new. It's actually something rather old. We are the only region to experience this bug though. Add to that that this bug completely blocks off half of the game and is effecting not only PvP, but even something as odd as crafting (since no one is buying since no one can afford to disenchant). It's a game breaking bug and it's almost 2 weeks old. "It takes time" is a BS excuse.

2 hours ago, Casber-KT said:

yes maybe that took long time but i don't think that ncsoft team just sitting on the chair  getting coffee with big smile , i think cyan
was so clear by @Cyan. they are working nonstop and trying to fix this as fast as they can , and still i see some people keep repeating like
they are stupid or don't understand clear , just enjoy your game and once they fix it they gonna tell you for sure .

cause i have seen some people talking shit to @Cyan here or  Ncsoft LFG like he made all that and he keep recevie that with patient .

Do not think to agree or disagree. You need to pay attention to the facts. You need to understand that every business is only viable if it gives money, if it makes a profit.

If the customer wants one thing and the seller delivers another then the customer does not buy more. Is not that obvious?

Currently AION has become a deconstructed game and this is something the customer does not want.

If you love this game and want to defend AION, then do it right. 

Do not try to defend NCS for a acceptance. That will not help. Cyan may have some limitations but he is the NCS representative here on the forum and the client is begging for adjustments, but the NCS decisions are errors followed by errors. The focus is wrong. The changes promoted are wrong, the decisions do not follow the wishes of the community.

Yes, my friend, it is true. NCS is ignoring all of us. Even veterans are being ignored. In addition, cases of impunity persist. Only people who have found a different way to play (hacker) are happy, but these people do not put money into the game. They do not have to spend money because they can do it all by using cheating.

Now. Try understand.

1) Today because of bug GP and AP,  my legion had 5 people in SIEGE. The normal were 19. Today on my list of friends there were 11 people the normal is 23 people minimum.

2) I joined the AION in begin I've been here for over a decade. I was ARM GENERAL and the NCS took it from me, without poll, without consulting me or without thinking about the consequences.

3) I was already sad about another NERF in my class, but I discovered that my 11-year game does not mean anything against a superior GEAR from someone who did it inexplicably. A 30-day AION novice hit kill me with a simple click. Do you find this encouraging? Funny? Is the game really balanced?

4) I loved the AION story, but the story was destroyed. I'm not a DAEVA anymore. I am a PET, a creature any different from what I was, so there is no cosmetic or any other item worth buying at the NCS store.

Sorry, but... NCS is really destroying AION and they continue to make wrong decisions. Now it all comes down to two things. OR they pay attention to the wishes of the community or the revenue will continue to fall until the game becomes unsustainable.

A practical example of what NCS is doing.

Every day when I log in to some instance (ID, IB and etc) I'm knocking over with the message:

Connection to the server was interrupted.
Please launch the client again to use the shop.

That did not exist. NCS did something and now I have this problem, but with so many problems, which of the following is a priority for NCS? Flag the correct option:

(0) Meet the wishes of the community.
(1) Improve the drop.
(2) Correct the BUGS (maps, skills, minios, fly, summons and etc).
(3) Improve the intens sold on the website.
(4) Improve enchantment and manastone.
(5) Reduce the value of Transparent transformation.
(6) Make the Transparent transformation time equal to 1 hour.
(7) Create an option for the transformation (View = Enable and Disabled).
(8) Enable GP for arenas.
(9) Allow the transfer of Kinah or itens in toons of the same account?
(10) Reset the ranking and create a BUG for the GP and AP distribution that will displeased everyone.

Answer: Option 10

3 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

Every day when I log in to some instance (ID, IB and etc) I'm knocking over with the message:

Connection to the server was interrupted.
Please launch the client again to use the shop.

I had that problem when using PingZapper VPN. Do you use any kind of VPN? If so, try loggin in without it and see if it fixes.

6 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

He is to blame. He works for NCsoon.

His job is to be the one we can reach. But I think is the same than a callcenter. Usually the person who is designated to receive all the complains, don´t have the tools to really solve the issues. 

I don´t think he is happy with the situation. And probably for him could be easier and faster to just solve the issues than having to read every comment on the forums trying to decide if something must be deleted or blocked. 

and about the complains... IMO what is happening is that we had a lot of issues and bugs since so long, and NCWest is not solving them. Instead of that they decide to modify something that wasn´t "a must". And even if the GP thing had some threads in the forums we had divided opinions. Yet, they changed that, and now there are a lot of bugs related to that. And we have the people mad about the buggs and people who don´t like the changes.... 

Could be a better sittuation for them if they decide to just fix the issues we asked for. Like the bugs in the eyes, or transparents contracts, or housing.... The community could be more comprehensive with them if they have bugs trying to fix those situations. 

And lets say that is not only about GP. they are changing the basic ideals created for Aion 6.X. They modified the store to avoid P2W (ultra expensive contracts and yellow stones is so few compared whit what we had ) and only PvE items from PvE content, only PvP items from PvP content. Now all that is changing just few months after. 

Archived