Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - May 8, 2019

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 7:40 a.m. CDT / 12:45 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. (but you should be use to this cuz your stuff already been down for 2 weeks already)

Changes

Routine website and server maintenance
More incredibly broken stuff to see and enjoy
We will continue the NO AP or GP Event while we take your Luna-tics NCCoins for more luna (snakes not needed)
Nothing else really matters at this point (oh wait this isn't a change)

Good Luck!

1 minute ago, Mumi-DN said:

the GP in the sieges will not return? We will continue without winning GP in the sieges?

Well I'm actually no real authority on this but my guess is probably not gonna happen.  But how would we know since we get an update about once a week

36 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET to 7:40 a.m. CDT / 12:45 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. (but you should be use to this cuz your stuff already been down for 2 weeks already)

Changes

Routine website and server maintenance
We will continue the NO AP or GP Event while we take your Luna-tics NCCoins for more luna (snakes not needed)

Good Luck!

we will continue spending moons to win GP ??

13 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Oh absolutely!  and I'm sure if the Aion team can find a way for you to spend more than moons they will before it's over LOL :D

unfortunately this is created for those who have money to spend if it continues like this the people will leave because they will always be the same in the ranking

4 minutes ago, Mumi-DN said:

unfortunately this is created for those who have money to spend if it continues like this the people will leave because they will always be the same in the ranking

I think your just gonna have to wait for the real weekly server maintenance post to come out by Cyan later tonight to know what's really gonna happen :-)   Even though this one might be accurate it's really just a spoof Mumi :P

6 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

I think your just gonna have to wait for the real weekly server maintenance post to come out by Cyan later tonight to know what's really gonna happen :-)   Even though this one might be accurate it's really just a spoof Mumi :P

I'm not really interested in the ranking but if people who do not have the economic means like the others can use the transformation to feel what that is

45 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Well I'm actually no real authority on this but my guess is probably not gonna happen.  But how would we know since we get an update about once a week

Which is why this isn't really funny. It's obvious to most people that you are being sarcastic, but there are people that won't get it. Things are bad enough as it is.

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Which is why this isn't really funny. It's obvious to most people that you are being sarcastic, but there are people that won't get it. Things are bad enough as it is.

Things are really bad and that's why everyone needs to lighten up and just laugh... what else can we do?

4 minutes ago, LeftNut-DN said:

INB4 locked and deleted.  Also I believe that attempting to portray oneself as a NC Soft employee may be against the ToS.

Dont think you'll get game banned, maybe forum banned.

Also, nothing new to see

I made no attempt to portray myself as NC Soft and if you read through all the posts I've made it clear I'm not.  It's just a joke and people need to lighten up a little bit and have some fun with this.  Nothing is good right now but it's okay to make some fun at the problems we've been having I think.

Lightening up is one thing. But posting something that looks enough like a real maint message that one poster already mistook as real isn't lightening things up. It's confusing already upset people.

Just now, HeartStrings-DN said:

Things are really bad and that's why everyone needs to lighten up and just laugh... what else can we do?

I made no attempt to portray myself as NC Soft and if you read through all the posts I've made it clear I'm not.  It's just a joke and people need to lighten up a little bit and have some fun with this.  Nothing is good right now but it's okay to make some fun at the problems we've been having I think.

How many people will bother to read through the whole thread?  They see the top post, written in blue and may think its truth. 

4 minutes ago, LeftNut-DN said:

How many people will bother to read through the whole thread?  They see the top post, written in blue and may think its truth. 

They don't need to... NC Soft would never say things like (below) and most people should know that.

(but you should be use to this cuz your stuff already been down for 2 weeks already)

But I get what you and Aly are saying and what I thought was funny maybe not everyone else would but I've seen a lot of much worse posts on this forum ...

I'm not happy right now like everyone else but it doesn't mean that we are not allowed to have fun in spite of the awful situation.  Only meant to have some fun

Who cares what someone posts about this dumpster fire of a game?  NCsoft doesn't give a crap about this game, why should you care what someone posts about it? It's whatever, even if he does violate T.O.S and gets banned, not like he got banned from a good game now is it?

1 minute ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

And hopefully if this causes problems they will just delete it and not me.  I'm kinda new to the forums and don't know all the rules.. did not mean to mislead anyone at all

You didn't mislead anyone that has a brain, and if you did, being mislead by a post is probably the least of their problems.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived