Forums

Good Job Ncsoft

Hardly. Were you afk during the two weeks where no officers could get ap from any source? Where progress had ground to a halt on PvP gear? When sieges were giving nothing but AP loss? Where transforms were 100% pay2win? Sleeping during all of that, were you?

This is a tiny blip on the NCSoft Screw Up Scale.

In fact it could be argued that it isn't a screw up at all. Is anyone surprised that the top rewards in an event are only reachable to those that put cash into the game? Considering we just came off an event that was 100% free that gave ancient contracts by the truck load as long you were willing to put in the time, is it really that much of a surprise that the next event would be heavily pay?

Seriously. Relax. If you don't want to pay a dime, you can still get an ancient transformation contract. Someone said you can get the legendary one if you put $24 into the shop. That's not huge in the grand scheme of things if you have the extra cash. That's like the price of a really good pizza and some knots. But again.. you can still get an ancient contract and pay nothing at all.

34 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Hardly. Were you afk during the two weeks where no officers could get ap from any source? Where progress had ground to a halt on PvP gear? When sieges were giving nothing but AP loss? Where transforms were 100% pay2win? Sleeping during all of that, were you?

In fact it could be argued that it isn't a screw up at all. Is anyone surprised that the top rewards in an event are only reachable to those that put cash into the game? Considering we just came off an event that was 100% free that gave ancient contracts by the truck load as long you were willing to put in the time, is it really that much of a surprise that the next event would be heavily pay?

Seriously. Relax. If you don't want to pay a dime, you can still get an ancient transformation contract. Someone said you can get the legendary one if you put $24 into the shop. That's not huge in the grand scheme of things if you have the extra cash. That's like the price of a really good pizza and some knots. But again.. you can still get an ancient contract and pay nothing at all.

i got 14gc in a rankA, hardly i'll get 500gc until the end.

34 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

100% Sponsored by Ncsoft worker haha

Oh em gee, people need to spend a little cash to get some of the better transformations available. Heaven forbid you actually support the game a bit with your wallet instead of pissing and moaning about how things aren’t free.

talks someone with a great compensation vs someone with 7 months behind working hard ok ^^

1 minute ago, RegretThis-EK said:

Oh em gee, people need to spend a little cash to get some of the better transformations available. Heaven forbid you actually support the game a bit with your wallet instead of pissing and moaning about how things aren’t free.

if they want people to support the game why not change BCM stuff?

Luna prices? only brain dead people will buy stuff when they are highly overpriced.

Btw they can easily make tons of money by changing the ancient contract guaranteed for a legendary, 100$ for a legendary is acceptable, but charging on an event is just lame

While I agree a lot of the big items are overpriced, I don’t buy into the idea that they can make more money if they slashed prices either and it will entice everyone to buy. I think they already have an idea based on whatever metrics they use that a majority of the player base won’t spend the money regardless (as seen on these forums where everyone wants things to be free) so they’ve opted to go with a strategy of gouging those who will spend over trying to hit budget and get profit with volume

41 minutes ago, RegretThis-EK said:

While I agree a lot of the big items are overpriced, I don’t buy into the idea that they can make more money if they slashed prices either and it will entice everyone to buy. I think they already have an idea based on whatever metrics they use that a majority of the player base won’t spend the money regardless (as seen on these forums where everyone wants things to be free) so they’ve opted to go with a strategy of gouging those who will spend over trying to hit budget and get profit with volume

A afir number of the people who post here have asked for fair prices, not free items, since there's still a number of people who have either paid subscription for years and/or pay Prestige. They also buy off the BCM. So stating that everyone expects a free handout isn't accurate.

Somehow, EU and other regions have managed to run  events that give out legendary transforms without the need for such effort. Don't forget, this is no longer a new patch. If people have consistently run instances and combined contracts and even bought them, it isn't unrealistic to expect that an event gives a reasonable way to get legendary transforms without the need to spend over $100 (US) dollars and run an instance every single day (at least) for a month at the highest grade multiple times.

1 hour ago, Calista-DN said:

A afir number of the people who post here have asked for fair prices, not free items, since there's still a number of people who have either paid subscription for years and/or pay Prestige. They also buy off the BCM. So stating that everyone expects a free handout isn't accurate.

Somehow, EU and other regions have managed to run  events that give out legendary transforms without the need for such effort. Don't forget, this is no longer a new patch. If people have consistently run instances and combined contracts and even bought them, it isn't unrealistic to expect that an event gives a reasonable way to get legendary transforms without the need to spend over $100 (US) dollars and run an instance every single day (at least) for a month at the highest grade multiple times.

thank you.

12 hours ago, Preservants-KT said:

100% Sponsored by Ncsoft worker haha

Have you even been reading my posts for the past several months? Apparently not. 

Just because I don't agree with your whining doesn't make me a shill for the company. You really are being totally unreasonable. You do realize that this "pay2win" that you are crying about isn't even true pay2win. Resets are done by scroll and not by luna, so you can get the top prizes with KINAH and don't even have to spend any real money. That's right. You can get that selectable legendary contract without spending a single dime.

Archived