Arena of Harmony

QtBoy-KT

So because our support team is complete rubbish and keeps telling me to post on the forums about my issues, here it is. I want to address the fact that arena of harmony and arena of discipline resets on monday but the servers/season resets on wednesdays. can someone from NCfail please give me a legit response as to why yall thought this was a good idea? its screwing over the people during the competitive season when people are running their 10 harmonies monday/tuesday before the end of the season on wednesday. So please enlighten me. And yall should consider changing either the arenas reset date to wednesday or change the competitive season to end on mondays.

If yall think this is a reasonable to thing to leave as it is then all i can assume is that yall are wanting this game to die. you no longer care about aion this is clear, but to me all i can gather from this is that for some reason or another you want the game to die

15 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Do your arenas monday and tuesday. Problem solved.

The issue is that the dates on the competition ranking specify that the season is 28 days, not 30 days. For example, the last season specified that it would run from the 17th of June to the 14th of July, not the 16th of July. People who do their next season's harmony runs during those two extra days are essentially taking advantage of a bug. By NCsoft not doing anything about it clearly implies that it's okay to exploit bugs in the game, even though their terms and conditions say otherwise.

11 minutes ago, Techlord-KT said:

The issue is that the dates on the competition ranking specify that the season is 28 days, not 30 days. For example, the last season specified that it would run from the 17th of June to the 14th of July, not the 16th of July. People who do their next season's harmony runs during those two extra days are essentially taking advantage of a bug. By NCsoft not doing anything about it clearly implies that it's okay to exploit bugs in the game, even though their terms and conditions say otherwise.

You dont have less entries because you didnt do your arenas on that day. If you have one less week on that season, now you have one extra week on this season. So, you are exploiting the same way as they are, just on a different season.

25 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

People are already exploiting by queuing against alts so there are 30 first place winners.

What's one more exploit at this point?

12 minutes ago, RegretThis-EK said:

May as well just remove all of those rewards. No one does them in good faith and actually compete. They just exploit it so we have 30 people being 1st place

I agree, the arenas and their competition system are plain stupid. I loved arena PvP back in the day, especially Harmony and Tenacity. The current state of this game is a joke.

Archived