Forums

@Cyan, I have some questions about 7.0

Hellish-DN

@Cyan 

Will we get the normal transformation times or at least more forgiving?  I understand the intent, however I think it was too much.  I think extending the time period by green transforms to 9m, ancient to 8m, Legendary to 7m and ultimate to 5m would provide a more fair approach to it.

Will the morphing recipes for enchantment stones get updated to the new materials day 1?  You receive different items in 7.0 to be able to upgrade gear, and while many of us have large stacks of ridium, some don't.  

Is there going to be any updates in the availability of crafting supplies?  The most basic materials like guiding stones even are prohibitively expensive and hurts new players trying to gear up.  I understand the intent of the nerf of the mobs that drop crafting supplies, but it was overdone.

Thanks,

1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan 

Will we get the normal transformation times or at least more forgiving?  I understand the intent, however I think it was too much.  I think extending the time period by green transforms to 9m, ancient to 8m, Legendary to 7m and ultimate to 5m would provide a more fair approach to it.

Will the morphing recipes for enchantment stones get updated to the new materials day 1?  You receive different items in 7.0 to be able to upgrade gear, and while many of us have large stacks of ridium, some don't.  

Is there going to be any updates in the availability of crafting supplies?  The most basic materials like guiding stones even are prohibitively expensive and hurts new players trying to gear up.  I understand the intent of the nerf of the mobs that drop crafting supplies, but it was overdone.

Thanks,

About the purifing you item, in the other regions, at least EU and RU u couldn't change the ridium to the new material. u could only transf. the new one to the old one.

6 minutes ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

About the purifing you item, in the other regions, at least EU and RU u couldn't change the ridium to the new material. u could only transf. the new one to the old one.

Not talking about purifying items, I mean the morph recipes for enchantment stones.

7 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan 

Thanks,

probably no.
Also they delayed 7.0 for so long just to find out where they're applying new nerfs to bring QoL factors near zero and make people quit for stupid actions they take

13 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Cyan 

Thanks,

All the old materials will still be available and obtainable so there is actually no reason to update the recipes. The new mats take a bit longer to get actually so I'd rather they keep the morph recipes the same.

Played on EU for 5 hours, made me feel like NCwest was just leaving a huge steaming pile of their best work on all of their players. It's a completely different game in a positive light, especially for new players (which is something we need). Transformation here is a double slap in the face. NCWest limits the timers on these to make more money but they don't realize that new players will be more apt to spend a little money if you don't treat them like garbage.

i cant even get a legendary transformation and you want the times changed lol you must have some really good transforms then just saying cuz i been playing this game since 2.6 and went through all the changes of the game and i never get anything good out of playing its a joke i should just quit now but then if i quit i cant pvp you asmodians :( i love pvp

14 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

i cant even get a legendary transformation and you want the times changed lol you must have some really good transforms

While he does have two legendary transforms, he can't use them for his two favorite characters, so he uses ancient transforms. So he wasn't really speaking for himself actually. However, there are many of us who CAN use legendary or ultimate transforms, and the timers suck.

13 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Those timers for the transformations isn't even that bad.

I'm guessing you don't use transparent scrolls then.

Archived