Lugbug's Story quest - Leibo Soul item

Ilweran-DN

I was trying to do the weekly Lugbug quest Lugbug's Story where I should get one Leibo Soul. Leibo Soul can be morphed with 3 Trace of Leibo. It is possible to buy 1 Trace of Leibo per week with Gold Sand Traders. Does anyone know if it is possible to get more Trace of Leibo? Thanks for your help.

I was about to ask in the known bugs thread because I think is something they missed, in EU servers GST sells x3. I don't think we have any other way to get them, don't know for sure tho. @Cyan please check that if not we are not going to be able to complete Lugbug's weekly missions, therefore no rewards.

QQ

1 hour ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Actually it's very easy!

VARE2kX.jpg

However, I am of course going to be a butt about it and not spell out how. c:

I'll be a little kinder than Rakesh. ;)

I think it IS bugged on GST and we're supposed to get 3 per week. However, until they fix it, you can buy them on your alts because they are storable in the account warehouse. :x

8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I think it IS bugged on GST and we're supposed to get 3 per week. However, until they fix it, you can buy them on your alts because they are storable in the account warehouse. :x

tenor.gif

20 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

10 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

tenor.gif

There's no better image. Thanks Vantheria! *-*

Archived