Aion Classic Up to version 5.8 All Maps

Valandril-DN

Ncsoft needs to do a Aion Classic Server with all maps up to 5.8 with out the pay to win stuff that is unless other than it's mounts and boosts. But otherwise please bring back the aion that we all used to love. Over 258 players in our guild have all completely left the game looking for other games like aion. But nothing compares to pre-6.0. I'm the last one in our legion still holding on. Aion isn't the same with out eltnen and verteron it's just not aion its not even a shell of the old game. 

The game feels like it was raped and lobotomized completely. Everything that make aion special feels gone. I'd gladly pay $15 a month to play Aion Classic up to 5.8. That's Just my two cents. I played Aion from first beta all the way up to 6.0 then just not the same game anymore ... 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Valandril-DN said:

The game feels like it was raped and lobotomized completely. Everything that make aion special feels gone. I'd gladly pay $15 a month to play Aion Classic up to 5.8. That's Just my two cents. I played Aion from first beta all the way up to 6.0 then just not the same game anymore ... 

What made Aion special to you? 

Lets not forget 5.X was the reason for these drastic changes in the first place, If anything it was 5.X that destroyed Aion not 6.0. Actually Aion's special feels was gone with events that allowed everyone to become better than others simply by afking. People left guilds because they wanted more time to AFK progress...LIKE WUT. Why even make a world if over 80% of your players only care about one thing fast solo orientated instances to progress faster than those doing actual instances.

On my serious note o_o

I think the mistake started from 4.8 update that deleted 4 popular maps and replaced with abysmal Cygnea.Delete the way to farm AM/EF skins,delete the fun BM camps and way to level to 65,delete fun kahrun weekly daily and Raksang.This cause a lot of people left Aion.

5.0 wasn't perfect,it would be perfect if it had kept AM/EF portal,Raksang group portal,Kahrun coins and gears.And ofc if Inggison siege there it would be best so we can farm all skins.

6.0 is worst because transformation and delete a lot of skins,no more luna skins and mount.Delete costumes NPC that buyable with kinah,delete dyes from gathering,delete emote NPC,delete craft.
If they haven't done this the complain wouldn't be this great.

I'm not surprised people still calling for classic since many things has taken away from us in 6.0.
Want no complain ? just add things that I list above back and 80% of complaining will be gone. 

Nobody quitted because Raksang ofc o_o
But it was a major fun place to go and farm kahrun coins.

I know US version can't have classic if it doesn't start out in Korea for second time.
What we must fight now is making transparent scrolls cheap or events that keep giving transparent scrolls for everyone first.

If we can't do this then we can forget anything else.

I know US version can't have classic if it doesn't start out in Korea for second time.

I am curious, why can the US not have a that. I have seen private servers from Russia AionDynasty 2.5 and Gold Aion (not sure where that one is from). Not advertising private servers just curious why not in US?

Maybe because US needs an approve from Korea HQ to comply anything first ? O.o

Maybe WoW classic and p classic servers success will make they changed their mind about classic Aion who knows ;)
We need to remind ourself that we're not their beloved child (BnS) we always will be the last one to get anything (see our launcher if you can't see why xD)

10 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Maybe because US needs an approve from Korea HQ to comply anything first ? O.o

Maybe WoW classic and p classic servers success will make they changed their mind about classic Aion who knows ;)
We need to remind ourself that we're not their beloved child (BnS) we always will be the last one to get anything (see our launcher if you can't see why xD)

Classic WoW was made due to the movement of players from the official servers to the P-servers then people spamming the official forums with the numbers these P-servers were getting. It is a win win because either the eyes of the developer/publisher open up and they improve official game-play or you have a fun time.

Most of my community who quit Aion tried out P-servers and quit really fast because they are mostly all designed around the vision of the developer for that server.

WoW always had more players than most if not all games. A lot of gamer's where I work and 3 that I know of couldn't wait for Classic to release, now they all went to Classic WoW. Dropping whatever they were currently playing (none from Aion xD). It is a hit I guess but for how long only time will tell.

Archived