NCsoft support NOT REPLYING? WTF?

GenericUser7135

NCsoft WTF is going on? you guys blocked my asmo account due charge back but no charge back claimed what so ever, (checked and have proove in hand)

so i let support knows (including pics of proove there are no charge back) that on ticket BUT since then NO nyerkING REPLY?

is this for real? ncsoft customer service nyerking sucks?

it has been 7 days, i want something for my missing quest and AD, EC, ID, IB etc.

come on guys i was support NCsoft staff members i liked them i had never had problem like this since 9 years ago.

never charge back anything, been prestige for many years for multi account.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

If you are p2w this could be good for you i heard someone got like 50 ultimates stones compensation for a wrongly 2 weeks account lock xD

That just can't be true. That has to be a lie.

Actually.. the fact that I thought about it for a moment is the worst part. That that even the smallest part of me thought that something as totally unfair as this could possible happen.

11 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Actually.. the fact that I thought about it for a moment is the worst part. That that even the smallest part of me thought that something as totally unfair as this could possible happen.

I think the worst part is you thought about it and came to the conclusion NCwest does not give out 50 ultimate stones for account locks. In-fact i am more surprised that you did not say what else did they get for the account lock.

How long you been playing this game?

How long you been dealing with NCwest?

9 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

That's because deep inside you (and I, honestly) know that it's completely possible it did happen... because we've seen some nyerk happen.

Also, it always amazes me how people get away with things and blab about it to others (or decide to upgrade their compensation gear that they shouldn't have had in the first place) and then all of a sudden everyone and their mother knows.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

well i can't confirm, it's just what i heard, but you know support has a soft spot for big spenders, and this was a Kaisinel player :P 

thanks for support guys. i heard there are others who had same problem like me.

his account got locked for 1 month. i know i didnt claim charge back cuz for 10 years i my bank account NO charge back history ^^

NCsoft response my ticket please.. the longer i wait bigger lost for me since it is very beginning of new patch. i have friends who already finished there upgrade (many of them)

me due to this block i only upgrade 3 parts

ec was bugged i heard, i  spamed AD, ID everytime. (now all my friends done there gears). come on i dont feel like excite about new patch anymore...

51 minutes ago, BEAT-DN said:

can you guys believe they didnt reply for almost 2 days? 

After i said i didnt asked for charge back and i have evidence for it, They didnt reply... before that they were replying back to me within 1 hour......

I know it's hard, but don't bump your ticket. If you bump it (respond to it before they respond to you), you actually move it to the BOTTOM of the pile.

they reply and said i have charge back...... i am lost here.... my bank/paypal they said i have no charge back for 10 years record for paypal i dont even know how to charge back, 

i dont think paypal can do charge back? charge back is for credit card right?

NCsoft PLEASE GO CHECK SYSTEM, I HAD NO CHARGE BACK CASE, NOTHING, I ASKED MY BANK IS THERE ANY CHARGE BACK HISTORY ON MY ACCOUNT?

MY BANK SAID " NO SIR YOU HAD NO CHARGE BACK FOR 10 YEARS WHICH IS SINCE OPENING OF ACCOUNT" BUT NCSOFT REPLY MY TICKET THAT I HAVE CHARGE BACK

guys i need some help on this, can anyone give me what should i do?

Send a personal message to Cyan on the forums. Explain the situation. Try to do it in a calm manner. Hopefully he can help you.

Weird, though, that you say you have proof and they keep insisting that you did a charge back, which.. btw.. is really the only way to get an insta perma-ban with no way chance for an appeal. Let me ask you this, did anyone else borrow or have access to your account? Could this person have done a charge back? If so, you are dead in the water. "It wasn't me. It was my friend" isn't going to make a difference and your account is gone.

Y'all gotta excuse me here. I'm resisting the urge to be funny, lol.

In all seriousness tho, Every time I have filed a ticket for whatever reason I've always gotten a reply within 24 hours or less, less in most cases. Is there something your not telling us? I'm not saying on purpose but, something maybe you forgot being that your upset?

i make around $30k+ (net profit) a month i wouldnt do funny stuff for only $10, $20, $50...

so people who think i hiding something or not telling the true please walk away.

update i checked my bank again they were saying that it could be merchants erorr (NCsoft),

paypal gave me case numbers but there are no case going on how there are even case on paypal?

on ticket i told NCsoft i would F pay whatever NCsoft think i claim charge back... but no reply for that question.

Archived