Soooo about that EC status hmm?

Sgt Sneak

3 hours ago, rioter-DN said:

can someone make a spreadsheet of how many materials/ap/stones are we going to get based off of what we have missed for not being able to do EC, counting them all as wins, thanks^_^

It was closed on September 13 (a Friday).

We have one entry on wednesday, one on saturday and one on sunday. Without counting the extra entries granted by the saturday 11PM reset during this event (2 extra entries total until today), we're missing 35 EC entries including today. Double for prestige.

Rewards for winning EC were 12 Legendary Etiums, 6 Ultimate Etiums, 364k AP and 2 Battlefield Combat Support Boxes (including minium bag + kerubim minion contract + enchantment stone bag). Meaning 420 Leg. Etiums, 210 Ult. Etium, 12M 740k AP and 70 Boxes. For Prestige users, 840 Leg. Etiums, 420 Ult. Etiums, 25M 480k AP and 140 Boxes.

That's without mentioning that, same as KBF, ID and IB, EC should reward Fighting Spirit Fragments to the winning side, meaning 700 Fragments total, and 1400 Fragments for Prestige users. Just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rewards for losing EC were 6 Legendary Etiums, 3 Ultimate Etiums, 182k AP and 1 Battlefield Combat Support Box. Meaning 210 Leg. Etiums, 105 Ult. Etiums, 6M 370k AP and 35 Boxes. For Prestige users, 420 Leg. Etium, 210 Ult. Etiums, 12M 740k AP and 70 Boxes.

Don't start about how abusers etc etc, they got suspended/permanently banned and that was measure enough for Ncwest, cry about more important stuff ty~~

31 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We will get it when we get 7.2 At this point lets pray that we get 7.2 soon enough because other regions are already going to 7.5 and we are still stuck to 7.0

For Some Strange Reason i feel as tho they wont give us 7.2 til after snowball event and maybe a couple weeks of no event  or something lets just say knowing the pattern here they will patch the game in the  beginning of the new year  either they give us the patch mid december or they give us a 2 week span in between the end of this transform event

as far as compensation goes if they dont give us compensation i think alot of players will quit the game  if they do the compensation right then players will return and keep playing maybe.

i honestly knowing how they are the compensation wont be as heavy as we would like it to be as far as pvp stones but then again what if they didnt do just pvp stones and gave fragments as well.

Honestly at this point it is more a matter of principle than anything for me. I am nearly in a full ultimate set and though the stones, mats, and AP would help but I will make do with or without it. It annoys me seeing the lugbug quest for EC and seeing the icon pop up but you can que as a constant taunt to me.

2 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

For Some Strange Reason i feel as tho they wont give us 7.2 til after snowball event and maybe a couple weeks of no event  or something lets just say knowing the pattern here they will patch the game in the  beginning of the new year  either they give us the patch mid december or they give us a 2 week span in between the end of this transform event

Exactly, they usually do it right before the vacations so people will have something to play during christmas because they know people spend more money in the game during holidays.

2 hours ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

as far as compensation goes if they dont give us compensation i think alot of players will quit the game  if they do the compensation right then players will return and keep playing maybe.

i honestly knowing how they are the compensation wont be as heavy as we would like it to be as far as pvp stones but then again what if they didnt do just pvp stones and gave fragments as well.

The more they keep it off the least likely it is they will give us something that will actually compensate the loss we have from missing so many ECs.

They do not even have the decency to give us a good event while EC is off... what we have is an 6-hour daily afk event with 1 random legendary transform per account.

• Aion Team

We're verifying a fix we received from the development team but it is not going out with this week's maintenance. I am not promising next week but stay tuned. We are also looking at materials that have been lost because of this (for those that played nicely!) Again, stay tuned. 

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

We're verifying a fix we received from the development team but it is not going out with this week's maintenance. I am not promising next week but stay tuned. We are also looking at materials that have been lost because of this (for those that played nicely!) Again, stay tuned. 

Thanks.

Tbh this needs to be a standalone pinned locked topic not buried in a thread the majority will not read. Ty for the news tho please move it to a pinned msg <3 

On 12/4/2019 at 4:14 AM, Cyan said:

Thanks.

qlwrm.jpg

Archived