Forums

Where are my skins @Cyan!!

Fungie-DN

@Cyan    Why is our BCM so empty and what happened to our skin rotations? Why doesn't luna have skin crafting anymore ( and no im not taking about the light/dark follower)? What happened to all the crafting of skins including Phantom Tiger, Fungie set, Prowess set. Can we get an update on the skins in Gold Sand Traders. Skins in instances dont even drop anymore that would be nice t have back (a.k.a IDD)

The game is literally dying of skins, the broker is empty and some of us play this game because of the wide selection, people will empty their wallets to collect them and you guys take them out of game without saying a word. Is it a budget thing or are you guys just wanting people not to spend money in bcm? The skins being picked out for the monthly updates are god awful and really the only thing i have bought in these last few months were the bear ears you guys just released ¬¬

Can we get some kind of response regarding this since so many posts are being made about this topic.

MAKE AION PRETTY AGAIN!

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I get whispers at LEAST once a week by random people about my 7.0 skins thread here on the forums, how to do it, what's still available, if I've seen certain skins anywhere, etc.

PEOPLE. WANT. SKINS.

NCsoft really underestimates how much people care about that shit. :(

They should put EVERY possible "clothes" type skin permanently in BCM or at least the Gold Sand Trader appearance tab, because those are true skins and have no other stats, so it is easy to simply put a big fat list of them and simply add them. They should have a normal price, not too expensive so people can treat them as consumables. People are willing to change their style often if they know they can do it.. If a skin is 100 BCM I can even see myself spending money on this game again, if a skin is 2000bcm I would have never touched it. They need to start doing micro transaction style sales if they want a little bit of extra icnome.

I would argue that we should have every possible old skin set from normal pve/pvp sets because a lot of people would like to get the old golden pvp sets or the platinum etc, but that would take a ton of time to add them somehow.

BUT every "skin" type should be permanently added, no rotation or anything. Let people choose whatever they want, whenever they want, skins are just for aesthetics, the last thing left in Aion and that was also patronized by the forced transformation look.

It is obvious whoever is responsible for the game has NEVER played it a single day.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

BUT every "skin" type should be permanently added, no rotation or anything. Let people choose whatever they want, whenever they want, skins are just for aesthetics, the last thing left in Aion and that was also patronized by the forced transformation look.

It is obvious whoever is responsible for the game has NEVER played it a single day.

You are right. Skins are the only thing left in this game, its really one of the only reasons i stay playing ( thats sad af lol) skins were useless at one point when transformations came out and nobody could afford transparency.

And putting this post in the suggestion area inst going to get anywhere either. It seems the only time they read forums is maintenance. I don't think anyone goes into the suggestion box -_-:(

1 hour ago, Fungie-DN said:

You are right. Skins are the only thing left in this game, its really one of the only reasons i stay playing ( thats sad af lol) skins were useless at one point when transformations came out and nobody could afford transparency.

And putting this post in the suggestion area inst going to get anywhere either. It seems the only time they read forums is maintenance. I don't think anyone goes into the suggestion box -_-:(

We will never know if they ever look the suggestion box or not. We never got any feedback there. This is NCWest we are asking for changes, other regions already have a ton of skins everywhere. In gold sand traders the first skins they put were the only skins nobody would ever use, especially those "triangular head" or "square head", nobody ever used those and someone purposely made sure they were the ones we were getting. There was someone that took the time to code them into the game and he chose those. Did they ever make a single penny when those were in BCM? I doubt, so why did they choose skins that nobody wants?

Someone really hates this game and makes sure we get the worst changes in every possible way.

I love that you can send a ticket with a suggestion, and you get sent back to the forums.  I even once tried to send a PM to one of our overlords and it hasn't even been read in 8 months.  It just makes me sad to see how little they care about it.  If you care enough to continue releasing patches then care enough to maintain it!  Give us back our skins!  It was a stupid move to bind each character to only their class armor type,  but if you buy one from BCM its 'clothes'.  Just give us back our stuff.  A body is a body.  Shoes are shoes.   There are tons of ways they could make this work =(

2 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

If you care enough to continue releasing patches then care enough to maintain it!

...and you are wrong on this, they do not care to release patches, as a matter of fact they are obliged to release the patches the developers get, NCWest is the only publisher that si still in 7.0. To them new patches is a chore, more work, they hate it, they just have to bring them here as well.

Archived