Return Windows and Partitions to a Housing NPC!

Kemana-KT

When Aion: Awakened Legacy arrived back in 2018, players had inquired if some of the furniture we used to be able to craft in Construction could be moved to another NPC. Fortunately, @Cyan responded positively by saying that they could add missing items to other portions of the game.

I am unsure about the guestblooms, but we can look to add any missing items to other portions of the game (such as furniture, skins, etc.)

And they did! <Guestpetal Exchanger>(s) now sell a small portion of the items we used to be able to craft in Construction under a new tab called Craft Furniture. (see below)

4deb3ffaf034dc6689576f8da82d6674fed6da7a

Now, two years later, I recently got in touch with Support and inquired into an old NPC that used to be located in the crafting studio area, called <Construction Merchant>. As you know, that area is blocked off and we can no longer access the NPC. This NPC was the only one who sold the following items:

1. Brown One-layer Window
2. Brown Two-layer Window
3. White One-layer Window
4. White Two-layer Window
5. Fine One-layer Window
6. Fine Two-layer Window
7. Brown Partition
8. Dark Brown Partition
9. White Partition

e6855fcdfe207cc4a1ec6adf85c13997e0086baa

Support verified that "...As of now these NPC's no longer sell these items and they are no longer available in-game."

I think it would be great if these items could be added to another NPC, like the Crafted Furniture was, so we could be allowed to buy them again. There really is no other NPC that we can buy windows from, which is both shocking and disappointing ?.

@Cyan I hope you don't mind me "invoking" your name, but it would be great to hear from you on if this could be made a possibility ? Players, please give your support!

I am also going to add a link to my friend's suggestion of adding Cabinets to the BCM, as the two are related to Housing. (Please read and reply here)

I still can't even believe that the temporary cabinets were never added back. Fortunately, I knew they were going away with the 6.0 update, so I had removed my items from my temporary cabinets. But I feel bad for people who have old/valuable items in cabinets that they cannot open any longer.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I still can't even believe that the temporary cabinets were never added back. Fortunately, I knew they were going away with the 6.0 update, so I had removed my items from my temporary cabinets. But I feel bad for people who have old/valuable items in cabinets that they cannot open any longer.

What I did is that I placed skins that are in my collection but I was never going to use, and I have one last timed cabinet waiting in my warehouse so if I ever need to remove them I can do it.

This game could have easily been the best true mmorpg with real role playing if they bothered to simply allows side things that do not affect gameplay (like housing and skins) to be better in every patch. If they are not really upgrading the housing system so people can at least enjoy some screenshots, or some fan made videos then the developers surely lost their minds, because pvp and pve wise they have botched the game.

My greatest wish at this point would be for them to revive housing. I know it's just a small aspect of the game, but it gave me something fun to do that was stress-free. Even if Korea doesn't care about housing anymore (or at they don't appear to), it doesn't mean NCWEST shouldn't care. It's not like we're asking for the moon, we just want the items we once had back.

Please check out my thread ? if you would like to see cabinets and other housing items added back to the Black Cloud Market!

Housing always had a tiny amount of impact on the game, it is meant to be the fun part and they could simply add things, why remove things when this is just for the looks? Let people have some fun. Even Farmville a 3rd person pseudo 3D facebook flash game had millions of users because people like to create an environment and decorate things.

Skins and housing are the fun of Aion. It is what it can give a special appearance to the game and the appeal.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Aion Team, Love the game.

• Temporary cabinets should be added to Aetherforging or daily Luna crafting. Players need a way to get back items that are still in expired cabinets. If the matts are easy to get, then re-crafting a cabinet every 30 days would give players more storage.
  • Increase the size of Studio Housing. Studios are there own instance. It should not take much effort to double the size of a studio and allow for more decorations. Offer more decorations on BCM.

• 1 month later...

I support:

1) Add windows that were sold at a construction NPC back.

2) Add other  previously crafted items to sale at some merchant, or looted at Agrint, or at Vintage quest - everything we had!

3) Add the purple Surfinder mount we used to loot at Agring, back!!

4) Return the Wingfeather Guestbloom that we used to have collected crystals for, at Agrint, or  give the possibility to get this skin anywhere in the game, cause we lost this skin (Noble Pernon wings) and it's not even available on BCM! Some characters need it who previously skinned it to other wings without Luna and now have upgraded wings but have no skin, please make it possible to extract appearance, maybe for money, or simply make this skin available anywhere! New characters may also need this skin! 

5) I would like to have guestblooms again! I have some guestblooms remaining from old times, but no more Furniture paint guestblooms, it became impossible to get Furniture paints anymore anywhere, please give it back!

6) I consider Housing as an important part of the game. People still buy houses. Pernon is the only location (for Asmo) that has changing weather! I enjoy when there is snow, it's my favorite weather! I enjoy gliding from 7 Peaks above 5 waterfalls at snow in night, sprint on the sea shore on the West and South and record video, it's beautiful! Fighting is far not only thing we need in the game!

7) Please return the other furniture that disappeared: Harvest Revel, Club, Eastern sets etc!

8 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

6) I consider Housing as an important part of the game. People still buy houses. Pernon is the only location (for Asmo) that has changing weather! I enjoy when there is snow, it's my favorite weather! I enjoy gliding from 7 Peaks above 5 waterfalls at snow in night, sprint on the sea shore on the West and South and record video, it's beautiful! Fighting is far not only thing we need in the game!

I have weather turned off, but that sounds cool. Show us the video.

29 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I need to think about videos, cause I have many recorded fragments that are not yet on youtube in ready clips... Maybe after May 27 I'll look through them attentively,  cause now I'm very busy in the end of the event to get expansion of slots and socket them on many toons that have Stormwing Pets... Atm I only can advise these videos of mine including snow weather in Pernon, ready on youtube: (the 2nd one shows most, diff toons and diff episodes in Pernon on snow)

(very little of Pernon and I have an unfinished 2nd improved version of this video, it's my own song)

(rather little of Pernon, with snow, my song)

34 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Why do you turn the weather off? To avoid lag? No, Pernon weather doesn't create any lag, there's few people, and the weather setting doesn't spread to any other locations where are many people, sieges and things like that.

1 minute ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Why do you turn the weather off? To avoid lag? No, Pernon weather doesn't create any lag, there's few people, and the weather setting doesn't spread to any other locations where are many people, sieges and things like that.

I have a very good PC but I run a ton of things in the background while playing, so I have to keep my client low details (except for object distance)

Archived