Hackers

20 minutes ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Wait a minute

WAIT A MINUTE

Is that you THE WIJAZ chanter from DN asmo with more than 10 reports cause got caught using hacks? LOL

https://www.myaion.eu/Player/11576

Thats so funny.

What you are showing has no validity, if you are going to accuse someone of hacker, it is better to do it with a video and not the listing of a third party program.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#SeemsLegit

2 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

What you are showing has no validity, if you are going to accuse someone of hacker, it is better to do it with a video and not the listing of a third party program.

NCsoft won't do anything about it either way.

11 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

U started to play this game yesterday?

We have enough knowledge and tools available to know when someone is using atk spd hacks. I dont gonna start to save all my dps logs since NC doenst care, but we all know when someone is using it.

Grow up.

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

@Cheesecake-DN

Probably not, Although I can tell you that I have come to report to some of using glide hack from which I took a video and sent it to support, and they have been banned, so dont lose hope, and keep reporting those people. :P

True, I have seen the Super Man hackers eat a ban, but that's about it. :(

Only times I've seen people banned for attack speed hacks were because they were bragging about it/showing it off on stream, lol.

16 hours ago, RagdoII-DN said:

Wait a minute

WAIT A MINUTE

Is that you THE WIJAZ chanter from DN asmo with more than 10 reports cause got caught using hacks? LOL

https://www.myaion.eu/Player/11576

Thats so funny.

tenor.gif

It's always funnier when a hacker complains about the amount of hackers. "Hey! How am I supposed to get value out of my own hacks if everyone is hacking better than I do?!"

16 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

@Cheesecake-DN

Probably not, Although I can tell you that I have come to report to some of using glide hack from which I took a video and sent it to support, and they have been banned, so dont lose hope, and keep reporting those people. :P

Supermen are pretty much the only hackers that you can get banned. Even Aion's Support can figure out that this isn't normal..

209172.gif

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived