SC Omega

MiphaBae-DN

Just now, 2sE3F54-DN said:

That's prob because you didn't deserve to get it in the first place. You all got steamrolled in SC but for some reason Omega spawned right at your entrance and spoon fed ya the loot in the first place. 

Oh noes a web sin is targeting our forums.....lol

Just now, Lucimon-DN said:

Oh noes a web sin is targeting our forums.....lol

Would happily not be a "web sin" if their settings were worth a damn and allowed me to update it more than once a year, after it required me to pick and outdated name to log in for the first time thus making my name registration go on cooldown. Nonetheless yall got rekt as you usually do. 

2 minutes ago, 2sE3F54-DN said:

Would happily not be a "web sin" if their settings were worth a damn and allowed me to update it more than once a year, after it required me to pick and outdated name to log in for the first time thus making my name registration go on cooldown. Nonetheless yall got rekt as you usually do. 

meh that's ok made 600m off that fight and didn't need to swipe no credit card :P

Just now, MiphaBae-DN said:

What loot? lol

got 2 blue gem shards off an jotun waiting for the fight to start  lol so thanks to me being motivated to get there I got those and combined them and chicken-voila I got shining blue gem - wrath strike skill :) 

13 minutes ago, 2sE3F54-DN said:

That's prob because you didn't deserve to get it in the first place. You all got steamrolled in SC but for some reason Omega spawned right at your entrance and spoon fed ya the loot in the first place. 

BrRanger THE GOD OF ELYOS PULL IT ALONE TO ELYOS BASE DW 

IZI WB FOR ELYOS AND WORST LOOT EVEN DONT CRY

10 minutes ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

asmos are 2 bad to get wb, they are like extra dummies

No no no, is not that, is was an evil plan from Gideon Hime and why not, Cyan too to make the WB spawn close to the Elyos base, to make us think that everything would be in our favor, but in the end we realized that they were actually helping Asmos to save them from this terrible loot.

Archived