Current Meta to Converting PvP Enchant Stones?

Jake-DN

Haven't tried to convert any since the latest patch. What and where are the current best means to covert PvP Enchant stones. I got a little over 700 gold pvp enchants I'd like to make into legendary to hopefully one day get ultimate dark talon. 

tyty.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:16 PM, Jake-DN said:

Haven't tried to convert any since the latest patch. What and where are the current best means to covert PvP Enchant stones. I got a little over 700 gold pvp enchants I'd like to make into legendary to hopefully one day get ultimate dark talon. 

tyty.

Didn't you notice 3 npcs in Gelkmaros, in the beginning they have orange triangles above them, then you can see a quest at6 Windel. Buy Experience extractor(s) and bring 1 to Windel. He exchanges it to Experience Mark. Then  if you open the experience extractor it gives an Experiece Mark. If you  do it the 1st time in a day , Lugbug gives you another Exp Mark as a reward. Then you exchange Exp Marks at Windel to Ultimate or Legendary Etium, or fighting spirit. Then you go to Demaha- stellusia and exchange Etium for Ridium/ Then open Morhing Design. Also you need Babonerk coins that you buy in the cpersonal shop (on the bottom  right from the exp bar. Opening them also needs EXP. Getting EXP in the game became very difficult now, you actually get NO exp from killing mobs  and reporting quests, you can only get it in Luna :(. They made it hard just when they made it highly needed! :( They changed EXP for renown or smth like that (I don't even know where I can see my own Renown), Renown never helps to open Bobonerk's coins or EXP extractors :( Youy need Berdin stars  to buff exp or wait for a couple of days doing Luna. 

What is "Meta" in Aion?

3 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Didn't you notice 3 npcs in Gelkmaros, in the beginning they have orange triangles above them, then you can see a quest at6 Windel. Buy Experience extractor(s) and bring 1 to Windel. He exchanges it to Experience Mark.

I was never able to make that quest, the npc gives me the quest, I have Experience Extractors and the quest doesn't update.

3 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

They changed EXP for renown or smth like that (I don't even know where I can see my own Renown),

There is a little button near your Fame XP, if you click that it opens the Fame level of all regions.

4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I was never able to make that quest, the npc gives me the quest, I have Experience Extractors and the quest doesn't update.

There is a little button near your Fame XP, if you click that it opens the Fame level of all regions.

Thanks, I found it on the compass.

5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you have  an exp  extractor from another source it probably won't work. I need to buy it from the quartermaster there 20m from Windel. I didn't try so, but I tried to use another exp extractor (from an old event) and Lugbug doesn't give  a reward for them. 

9 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Thanks, I found it on the compass.

If you have  an exp  extractor from another source it probably won't work. I need to buy it from the quartermaster there 20m from Windel. I didn't try so, but I tried to use another exp extractor (from an old event) and Lugbug doesn't give  a reward for them. 

I went and bought one right at that moment. All my Xp extractors are bought from that NPC that sells them. It is not a big deal but I just was never able to make it.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I went and bought one right at that moment. All my Xp extractors are bought from that NPC that sells them. It is not a big deal but I just was never able to make it.

Did you take the quest from Windel? Then Then there must appear the green-blue double triangle on the quartermaster. Then you click it, then you buy an e4xtractor and don't spend it immediately but come to Windel. He must accept the quest, take your extractor and give you an Exp mark.  It's like a tutorial Then you simply trade with him. He has a little bug - a double triange hangs over him even when I don't have anything to trade with him. Are you able to trade with him? Maybe you need to write to Support.

5 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Did you take the quest from Windel? Then Then there must appear the green-blue double triangle on the quartermaster. Then you click it, then you buy an e4xtractor and don't spend it immediately but come to Windel. He must accept the quest, take your extractor and give you an Exp mark.  It's like a tutorial Then you simply trade with him. He has a little bug - a double triange hangs over him even when I don't have anything to trade with him. Are you able to trade with him? Maybe you need to write to Support.

I never saw the triangle above the seller's head (the one that sells the extractors I mean). I simply bought the mark and it failed to update the quest.

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I never saw the triangle above the seller's head (the one that sells the extractors I mean). I simply bought the mark and it failed to update the quest.

It must be there after you click on Windel and take "Windel's Help"   quest (or Windel's support). Fix Aion or write to support if you don't have this quest.

1 minute ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

It must be there after you click on Windel and take "Windel's Help"   quest (or Windel's support). Fix Aion or write to support if you don't have this quest.

It is a one time and it gives one XP mark so I never bothered. It most likely is bugged on Asmodian side.

The easiest fix for this issue is simply just make the XP crystals you get from abyssal splinter trade-able via account w/h. Then to add an NCsoft flair also sell experience insignia's on the cash shop for a win win scenario.

On 7/19/2020 at 10:14 PM, HelliosRed-KT said:

Didn't you notice 3 npcs in Gelkmaros, in the beginning they have orange triangles above them, then you can see a quest at6 Windel. Buy Experience extractor(s) and bring 1 to Windel. He exchanges it to Experience Mark. Then  if you open the experience extractor it gives an Experiece Mark. If you  do it the 1st time in a day , Lugbug gives you another Exp Mark as a reward. Then you exchange Exp Marks at Windel to Ultimate or Legendary Etium, or fighting spirit. Then you go to Demaha- stellusia and exchange Etium for Ridium/ Then open Morhing Design. Also you need Babonerk coins that you buy in the cpersonal shop (on the bottom  right from the exp bar. Opening them also needs EXP. Getting EXP in the game became very difficult now, you actually get NO exp from killing mobs  and reporting quests, you can only get it in Luna :(. They made it hard just when they made it highly needed! :( They changed EXP for renown or smth like that (I don't even know where I can see my own Renown), Renown never helps to open Bobonerk's coins or EXP extractors :( Youy need Berdin stars  to buff exp or wait for a couple of days doing Luna. 

What is "Meta" in Aion?

1. I'm fully aware of Windiel and XP marks. 

2. I have like over 2k-3k Legendary Etium Don't need to farm for that. Thanks for the tip though, might help others.

3. Where are the NPC's located now in their respective territories? 

4. META = Most effective tactics available or something along those lines, basically the most efficient method/approach. What would be the current most efficient way to farm these stones? This question has been answered. It's remained the same. I just need to know where the turn in NPC's are now or if it's changed at all.

4. META = Most effective tactics available or something along those lines, basically the most efficient method/approach. What would be the current most efficient way to farm these stones? This question has been answered. It's remained the same. I just need to know where the turn in NPC's are now or if it's changed at all.

Same Bobonerk morph for Ancient -> Legendary.  Same NPC in Lakrum for Ancient stones.  Same NPC in Demaha for ticket turn in.  Sieges now give a good number of legendary pvp stones.  I get 5 per siege, 20 per week.  They may come from Demaha altars as well, but I can't usually run those.

Upgrade ancients to legends using the scroll. takes 5 ancients instead of 10 morphing with bobonerk coins. this applies to pve stones. scrolls first, then morph. for ults, morphing the probably the only way now, unless you have 9 renown in those regions to buy the upgrade scroll. both morphing and upgrading uses 5 legends. 

Archived