Forums

Skill changes for the upcoming update - 7.5 part 2 vs. 7.5 part 1

7 hours ago, Delessa-DN said:

Guess assassin might have to go back to using vampiric slash since feral is getting neutered. 50% HP was one of the primary points of using that as VS does more backstab damage by far. DA being a toggle is excellent though. Vandal nukes getting nerfed is long overdue.

Godstones coming back? Darn. Did miss the double para/silence.

Vampiric slash is garbage. Feral still hits harder even with the back bonus damage (bonus damage isn't the same as additional skill damage, go ahead and test it yourself).  I'll admit as a sin it was bullshit I could full heal off of 1 attack I get on a mob, although other classes abuse this as well (Glads).  Feral ambush is still way better.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hellish-DN said:

Vampiric slash is garbage. Feral still hits harder even with the back bonus damage (bonus damage isn't the same as additional skill damage, go ahead and test it yourself).  I'll admit as a sin it was bullshit I could full heal off of 1 attack I get on a mob, although other classes abuse this as well (Glads).  Feral ambush is still way better.

Sin and temp have always been the two classes that could never full heal from mobs (sin until vampiric and only if your attack is high enough). Everyone else had/still has the means to full heal from mobs usually on shorter CD/at range and more efficiently.

It's absurd.

On 07/08/2020 at 10:35 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

This was a well thought-out post, thanks for sharing. Yeah, I think sorcs do need some love, but  you're right, there are several dangerous sorcs out there currently. I just think it takes a smarter person to play that class correctly now. I'd be legit awful at it.

wich is nice because sorcerer used to be a 2 shot to kill class from 1.x until magic suppression came out and became something viable/meta.
Let it go as it is for a while, idc

Archived