Drop rate 0% Necklace Frigida?

ThunderSpank-KT

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

When we get the rest of the updates for this patch you can just buy the royal heart accessories with your stones so not really a big gain from them being in events its not that much more attack stat than the aoa accessories only 81 more for accessories 4 set and 92 for feather set

This. Keep doing your runs and save up the Starlight Stones!

21 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Which bosses in PFHM give starlight Stones? And how many will be needed to buy the set?

all bosses pf and idd drop stones and you can de royal heart pieces for more stones but I would wait til they buff how many pieces you get from de. it ranges from 13 for earring to 39 for wings I believe. Currently de gives 1-3 but when this update for this patch hits they give 1-6 or 3-6 sorry I don't remember

Sadly I was one of the players who bought all the cubics before this feature came and admittedly pretty salty about it when it hit

You will only recieve royal heart so you will still need 30 addition stones to upgrade as well as the AP for upgrade as well

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Which bosses in PFHM give starlight Stones? And how many will be needed to buy the set?

They look like icon_item_material_star.png and drop from all 4 bosses. The 1st boss is suuuper easy/lfg-able these days, so even for people like you who don't play that often, 1st boss is something you could do to start collecting the stones.

4 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

all bosses pf and idd drop stones and you can de royal heart pieces for more stones but I would wait til they buff how many pieces you get from de. it ranges from 13 for earring to 39 for wings I believe. Currently de gives 1-3 but when this update for this patch hits they give 1-6 or 3-6 sorry I don't remember

Sadly I was one of the players who bought all the cubics before this feature came and admittedly pretty salty about it when it hit

You will only recieve royal heart so you will still need 30 addition stones to upgrade as well as the AP for upgrade as well

That all sounds chinese to me, what is "de" and what do cubics have to do with this? And these upgrade?

Damn the more I learn about 7.x the more I dislike it.

29 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That all sounds chinese to me, what is "de" and what do cubics have to do with this? And these upgrade?

Damn the more I learn about 7.x the more I dislike it.

I mean its somewhat the same as anything thats been in the game for a while you get a piece of gear then you need certain other components to upgrade that piece of gear to a better version of that gear. In this case you get an accessories from a certain boss that drops for all party members if it does drop then you need a material stone thats is 100% guarenteed to drop each run you get enough of these stones you can upgrade the piece since 7.5 on since these accessories no longer enchant you don't even have to enchant the accessory to upgrade it.

Each boss drops its own accessory and you collect the set. gotta catch 'em all

Current price is 30 material stones per upgrade no matter the piece and AP depending on the piece 2m to 6m I believe

Bosses vary in difficulty but there are cubics for all these bosses to make them easier to do. The cubics to max out ie the Plats are in the prestige vendor so for the players who spend prestige coin on them are getting cucked because soon you can purchase the item in its starting stage without doing any of the bosses required to get them. So you could essentially do the 1st boss in pf which honestly you can 2 man in your sleep with how much stronger everyone is since the new gear hit also the stones are movable in the account warehouse so on alts that are naked poweleved from lvl 10 in luna on the 600% xp event that have never set foot in the instance once can have a full set thanks to your main. If you are a unfortunate player who never had a group and never got to do any other boss than the 1st boss pf because people lfg it fret not you can have a full set of shiny shiny without going through the night terrors and frustration that was the rest of the bosses pre Sminion/boss cubics > pre plat cubics > or great group to run the last bosses successfully.

So in short great for players who never had the chance or players with poor rng on drop unfortunate for players who spend luna after luna resetting and buffing over and over and running the marathon that is the pf instance to bosses after death and fighting frigida again and again and dying constantly trying to figure out how to beat her before the plat cubics and well you get my point. I'm not so salty about it anymore more of a joke, is what it is, everyone wants to be shiny so let us all be fabulous together ^^

bosses aren't bad though mechanics are similar to old wth a slight twist on each for pf and idd only pf for the love of god they could've put in a teleporter so you didn't have to run the whole instance to the boss you were on but lol doesn't matter def worth a full run for either pf or idd to check it out. I really am joking about the stuff just some fun it was a bit frustrating at time but hey thats half the fun of PvE

22 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I mean its somewhat the same as anything thats been in the game for a while you get a piece of gear then you need certain other components to upgrade that piece of gear to a better version

...we never had something like this for pve gear before as far as I remember, defo not in 6.+

4 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

PS "de" is disenchant im too lazy to spell it out should've just said break it

You mean extract, you cannot remove enchants  

11 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

So in short great for players who never had the chance or players with poor rng on drop unfortunate for players who spend luna after luna resetting and buffing over and over and running the marathon that is the pf instance to bosses after death and fighting frigida again and again and dying constantly trying to figure out how to beat her before the plat cubics and well you get my point. I'm not so salty about it anymore more of a joke, is what it is, everyone wants to be shiny so let us all be fabulous together ^^

That proves me right to skip the whole patch so I can get the gear free of charge, much like I did with sovereign. I missed absolutely nothing other than 500x pf runs, luna on resets and frustration of not getting the right thing or failing the boss mechanics.

I mean most gear in the game for forever you had to enchant to 15 then upgrade it to the next version. its the same thing. old version of this gear you had to enchant to at least +10 then upgrade it now since they dont enchant you don't have to

6.X PvP gear you had to break PvP gear to get frags to upgrade to the next tier of PvP its the same thing you even use the same NPC

If you want older than that think Harvester to Master Harvester gear

Archived