Tia Event

BlueMemory-KT

@Kibbelz @Loki 

So its been 2nd day of event. Train of elys still run over me trying simply do 20 mobs for quest. 

Asmo didnt even have a chance to touch Sunayaka second day in a row. 

So any idea how to fiх it? cause for now it seems to me that it is only Ely event

And please dont say that you can at least stuff for coins. Rewards are useless. The main thing is Sunayaka which wont be never on asmo side. 

4 hours ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

And please dont say that you can at least stuff for coins. Rewards are useless. The main thing is Sunayaka which wont be never on asmo side. 

I think you got it all wrong, Suna is the most useless of the event, a whole league would go there and fight on who will roll on 7-day enchantments stone and some runestone shards. The rest are just a chance to drop and again only one will roll on each item.

Everything suna is dropping, you can buy with coins except fro the imbued weapon but good luck having it to drop for start and obviously good luck rolling for it.

We usually farm 4 fatties and the other 4 are on elyos, I calculated I got about 100 coins per hour, in 3 hours you can get a paragon weapon, in 2 hours a paragon armor piece.

It is repetitive but you guarantee you get what you want without rolls and RNG.

If you want, you can log an alt, farm with the league for 3 hours and get another paragon weapon which is brokerable.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I think you got it all wrong, Suna is the most useless of the event, a whole league would go there and fight on who will roll on 7-day enchantments stone and some runestone shards. The rest are just a chance to drop and again only one will roll on each item.

Everything suna is dropping, you can buy with coins except fro the imbued weapon but good luck having it to drop for start and obviously good luck rolling for it.

We usually farm 4 fatties and the other 4 are on elyos, I calculated I got about 100 coins per hour, in 3 hours you can get a paragon weapon, in 2 hours a paragon armor piece.

It is repetitive but you guarantee you get what you want without rolls and RNG.

If you want, you can log an alt, farm with the league for 3 hours and get another paragon weapon which is brokerable.

We kept asking for paragon event and they gave us one. The only thing missing is legendary transform with Tia coins but I am happy with what they gave.

17 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

I can't even be in the eye for more then a few minutes before the game Disconnects me. Only happens in Tia eye.

That seems to be something on your end, i havent known anyone else to experience it. 

As for everything else, World Bosses and farming is more in favor of elyos since we're primarily PvE based. But other than that, i think a big issue is a lack of asmos I dont know much about the faction but idk if they really are getting together to farm. I know ive seen a big group farming but that was a few days ago. And now as for bosses, elyos control six of them on the lower Southwest side of Tia Eye, asmos control the four on the Northeast side. I dont know how many asmos are farming this event, I know they havent bothered us much. If no one is farming in an alliance then you can solo the mobs, the only issue youll face is the smaller groups of elyos that like to go over on the other side and mess with the asmos by stealing bosses or killing them. But asmos do the same thing to us, so its fair.

Archived