Need to fix these pvp instances

Ele-DN

EC is a lost case because if they make the rewards good, people bring their alts, if they ruin them, actual players don't even bother.

Unless there is a way to make a full premade league, EC will always be prone to abuse.

In a parallel universe they could make it so if someone does 0 contribution they should get 0 rewards, no matter if your side won or not, so people wouldn't put in they chars to afk.

Evergale was fun back in summer of 2018, but it will never be again unless they want to give actually GOOD pvp rewards, such as souls to trade for Bitterthorn gear, a lot more AP, purple pvp enchantment stones, etc. That will not happen, so EC will remain a pointless endeavor. It's the sad truth about all of the pvp instances currently. Those battlefield coins are absolutely useless.

Yeeessss, Evergale is the most fun. Totally agree👍. Maybe the rewards should change. Although if the time returns that Covergirl directed the abyss and Evergale would do it just for fun😁. I wouldn't mind the rewards. (I still have unopened stigmata from when they were part of the rewards).

AFK is inevitable, but they miss it.

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Whether you win or lose.. waiting 30 mins for a pop to get virtually nothing.

You wait for that long because nobody does it. The rewards are worthless. PvP instances used to be for pvp gear progress, not anymore, so there is no incentive in wasting your time in them.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You wait for that long because nobody does it. The rewards are worthless. PvP instances used to be for pvp gear progress, not anymore, so there is no incentive in wasting your time in them.

Exactly why I come on forums to complain right? Why aren't others?

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Exactly why I come on forums to complain right? Why aren't others?

I personally said my opinion about the whole 7.x patch which is what went wrong, and 7.7 is the worst, the awfulness of the instances are part of 7.7.

We had pvp instances to upgrade our pvp gear, now you do not do pvp for any reason, you grind in pve instances to get the accessories and then grind in TT to get the armor.

This is part of the patch we play, not a regional nerf. So it is not like our publisher is to be blamed, nor can they possibly do anything to fix it themselves.

Archived