..so...i just came back.

Harunah

after almost 2 yrs of not playing , i started again but....boy, what is this?? like who's idea was to pretty much remove the whole game?

i made a new character just to find out we level up in a single map,dungeons all level 80 from what i could see....transformations? invisible transformations? i wanna know whats the point behind such a horrible move(from my PoV), even BCM is destroyed....

seriously, is just completely and utterly horrible! 

there's rumours about a classic server, which in my opinion would be great, is this gonna be a thing here?

You're in the same boat as a lot of people. The current version of the game is... something.

Classic is out in Korea, very successful and it is also confirmed for release in Russia. I just check the website every once in a while waiting for an announcement. We don't really know when/how/in what form Classic will be in the West. I assume they will ship us 1.5 instead of the initial Korean release of 1.2, but who knows.

38 minutes ago, Vinley-KT said:

You're in the same boat as a lot of people. The current version of the game is... something.

Classic is out in Korea, very successful and it is also confirmed for release in Russia. I just check the website every once in a while waiting for an announcement. We don't really know when/how/in what form Classic will be in the West. I assume they will ship us 1.5 instead of the initial Korean release of 1.2, but who knows.

I would think it'd be 1.5 as well. That is what we started with in NA and I would think most people who are interested in classic were fond of that patch. I think my favorite patch was 1.9 actually, I'm a gladiator though so :D. Dreaming of that Bakarma + 50e...

10 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

I would think it'd be 1.5 as well. That is what we started with in NA and I would think most people who are interested in classic were fond of that patch. I think my favorite patch was 1.9 actually, I'm a gladiator though so :D. Dreaming of that Bakarma + 50e...

I miss the sieges from 1.X and leveling, and rifting. My thing with MMOs personally is like the actual progression experience.

I think personally my favorite patch was 3.X, and I have incredibly fond memories of 2.X too. I think 1.X there's not enough end game content, so if they don't progress the server to 2.0 after like 4-6 months it'll experience the same drop off that we had back in the day... where it went from 1M players to like... 150K from 1.5-1.9.

8 minutes ago, Vinley-KT said:

I miss the sieges from 1.X and leveling, and rifting. My thing with MMOs personally is like the actual progression experience.

I think personally my favorite patch was 3.X, and I have incredibly fond memories of 2.X too. I think 1.X there's not enough end game content, so if they don't progress the server to 2.0 after like 4-6 months it'll experience the same drop off that we had back in the day... where it went from 1M players to like... 150K from 1.5-1.9.

I miss the rifting in 1.X so bad. I miss finding epic kisk spots while rifting just as much as the PvP I think. The maps were so open, you could get into the mountains on pretty much each one and find amazing hiding spots. 3.X was great as well, I met my closest friends I've ever had in this game in that patch. 

I definitely agree that 1.X didn't have enough end game content. There seemed to be a big split at that time, either quit or make alts/twinks. I definitely made a few twinks :D. 

16 minutes ago, Harunah said:

my god the more i play the more i dislike it! what they were thinking???

thank god Classic seems to be a real thing according to some of you

also....where do i buy the old emotes? like ninja or hovering 

Those Emotes, only the Ninja set Emote is Back to the Bcm since the 6.X when those old npcs was removed , the Hovering emote they didnt re-introduced since that patch.

1 hour ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Those Emotes, only the Ninja set Emote is Back to the Bcm since the 6.X when those old npcs was removed , the Hovering emote they didnt re-introduced since that patch.

Wait... the emotes that could be bought with a lousy 1M kinah back in the day can now only be purchased with real money?

LOL.

Game is horrible now especially if you are a new and returning player it's not friendly at all and my honest best advice to you is forget whatever good and happy nostalgic memories you may have once had and move along. In the long run you would thank us for that advice.

Just don't.

That's my entire statement. You can add whatever you want after "don't" and it will be relevant to the decaying state of this game. A few years ago, I played several hours every day.  If I didn't play, I felt sad, like I was missing out on something, etc. Now I haven't even logged onto the game in over a week and I honestly don't care.

This is not the Aion you remember.

why people keep thinking ncwest will change their mind to pleasure the players? they won't ban p2w ppl and they won't bring classic to NA because classic will kill retail and they get ALOT money with retail version (with the minimum effor) you can't exploit classic as retail in BCM features do you think they want to get 20$ per player in classic while they can get 2-3k in a single day from just one person (these are crying now coz there is ppl getting best gear "for free" 🤣🤣) and please dont tell me charms to craft or exp charms will compare vs the current p2w method like gemstones/runestones ( thats just ONE example) grow up guys its been 8 years they doing the same shit getting thousands of dollars, they won't change their perfect busines model ( i bet there is like 2 employers in ncwest) if i were the owner of this game i wont change anything. and yes dont tell me aion will die coz its been 8 years and ppl never quit big whales keep wasting money ppl keep playing GM keep doing 1hr job per week and GG or did something changed in the last 8 years? coz i dont think so. 

8 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

you can't exploit classic as retail in BCM features 

People spent 1000s buying candies and vendoring them in the first 1-2 weeks. $15 for sub + $20-30 for battlepass + w/e people spend on candies and skins. Considering there was a sin streaming with 45m kinah day 2 in which items in-game sell for roughly 5x less than they use to i can safely say that candies will print money if they do that in other regions.

Not to mention if you wanted extra AP asap you could buy the 90 day pack and gift it to yourself i believe it was and we saw level 25s doing this to get over 1m AP in under a day. 

It was in KR very exploitable. Not to mention 

unknown.png

Classic boosted sales up to 18k from the 8k month trend. The next report will tell the full story of classic.

Archived