Finding Old Aion Buddies and Nemeses! :)

Navve-DN

Hey All,

With the announcement of classic Aion, I know there are probably a lot of old time players, that are interested in coming back.  I played over the years and just looking to see if I can find any of my old Aion friends.  

I would either be known to people as Maric, Navve or Neorah. 

There were some fun times back in the day.  I for one am excited to revisit the game and fly around the abyss like the good ol times :D.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Navve-DN said:

Hey All,

With the announcement of classic Aion, I know there are probably a lot of old time players, that are interested in coming back.  I played over the years and just looking to see if I can find any of my old Aion friends.  

There were some fun times back in the day.  I for one am excited to revisit the game and fly around the abyss like the good ol times :D.

Hmm Who are you again? Scrub Glad?

1 hour ago, Navve-DN said:

Hey All,

Worst Glad NA  ❤️ Your back is going to hurt 

5 minutes ago, Avator-KT said:

The very  manly man, Avator of Zikel,  is back! (and subsequently Siel)... 

And her Asmo bestie Oneiros (cleric) of Zikel is also back!  (Later Hush) Looking for old <Buttered Cat Paradox> and <Bad Wolf> friendos from way back in the day! 

Guest Crush
33 minutes ago, Avator-KT said:

The very  manly man, Avator of Zikel,  is back! (and subsequently Siel)... 

Hello Avator!! There are a few Bad Wolf peeps coming back! Did Azii get in contact with you? She said she was going to try!

38 minutes ago, Guest Can't wait said:

Zrie (cleric) from siel.  Syndicate or Incoming players! ❤️

OH hell yeah. I was in <Incoming> a long time! I dont know if we were at same time though

34 minutes ago, Guest Crush said:

Hello Avator!! There are a few Bad Wolf peeps coming back! Did Azii get in contact with you? She said she was going to try!

She might have! I had her on FB but I only check FB like once a year. I'll have to peek! :D

On 6/9/2021 at 7:35 PM, Avator-KT said:

OH hell yeah. I was in <Incoming> a long time! I dont know if we were at same time though

Avator we were in incoming together. Same time as sphinx. Which im not sure if she will come back or not. Not sure if Prot will come back either! Told me that just in case bring Syndicate back, so he has a home lol

Guest Simplified/Sigil

I played a sin and a bit of gladiator on kaisinel > new vaizel > siel  think I played kahrun as well? quit mid 4.x patch 

Elyos sin: Simplified

Asmo sin: Sigil

If you recognize I'd be happy to catch up and maybe get together and play some classic together!

On 6/11/2021 at 1:35 PM, Guest Zrie said:

Avator we were in incoming together. Same time as sphinx. Which im not sure if she will come back or not. Not sure if Prot will come back either! Told me that just in case bring Syndicate back, so he has a home lol

Hey Zrie!  Well for sure we'll be Siel asmo so maybe we'll bump on eachother there!

Archived